thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will DNS because one of the disciplines will twinge his recent injury (probably swimming, if he tries any swim ‘training’ with bad form he’s fucked, especially if his injury was back related) and he’ll sack it off so he can go all in for a 5k.

Reactions: 4
70.3 just for fun! I mean you can do a 70.3 for fun, not sure how fun swimming that distance will be if you aren’t probably trained, running off the bike is totally different to just running and bike before running is totally different to just biking! Good luck to him, not my idea of fun 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6
He's arrogant for sure and it's really dismissive of those who are training hard for triathlons. I think he's claiming it's for "fun" as he's realised he'll be tit and he's someone who can't handle not being good at something. Way back when he entered he probs thought he could give it a shot but reality bites so he's putting the groundwork in to pass of his lack of training/ability by saying it was"for fun".
If he doesn't find training for a fast 5k "fun" why doesn't he give it up and get a proper job?!
Also hate all this "dream it" business, like if you imagine it hard enough it will happen. Hasn't worked on his marathon time yet though has it? Looking forward to seeing if this 5k business falls flat on it's face too. Still no word on what his injury was, I'm sure going All In on training for a 5k and a 70.3 will be the perfect road to recovery. Bell end.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ironman 70.3 and simultaneously sub 15min 5k AND mile training 😂😂😂
And all those straight after injury.
This is hilarious peeps, I’m grabbing all the 🍿.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[QUOTE="Into_the_tunnel, post: 10081831, member: 106578"

I really, really hope someone pulls on his wetsuit back zip (no damage done obviously 🙄) or he gets a monumental mechanical failure that he can’t fix. His ego needs taking down a peg or two.
[/QUOTE]
If he makes it to the start line, he’ll have to contend with tens of others swimming in the ocean with him. Nothing like getting kicked in the face on a swim to change your game plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Matt doesn’t know what fun is! His ego is out of this world!
i try not to comment on their parenting asI don’t have any children myself but a baby’s bottle of milk, really?? Such lazy parenting. Even making him sit in that chair being pushed around all the time is not great!

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="Into_the_tunnel, post: 10081831, member: 106578"

I really, really hope someone pulls on his wetsuit back zip (no damage done obviously 🙄) or he gets a monumental mechanical failure that he can’t fix. His ego needs taking down a peg or two.
If he makes it to the start line, he’ll have to contend with tens of others swimming in the ocean with him. Nothing like getting kicked in the face on a swim to change your game plan.
[/QUOTE]
That’s the thing. He has no idea.

I agree with the others that he now has put it on the back burner because he can’t be bothered training and he has an excuse when he comes near the back of the pack.

They are both turning into horrid people. I don’t say that lightly. I don’t think Jemma is horrid. I don’t think a lot of instarunners are- they have just been sucked in by the wave. But the way these two delete comments, alter the narrative and have their entire lives focused on SM to the detriment of so many other things is just😔.

Reactions: 10
They are fools as the way they operate their social media - deleting comments, being honest about injuries and not having realistic goals will actually be their downfall

Sadly we’ve seen Fun Bus pull off 70.3 and full IM on barely any training so I actually think Welsh Tits might pull it off.

He’s saying it’s for fun to cover the fact that he wont be a top finisher, which is what his ego is used to.

He also thinks the run will save him because, having not trained properly, he has no clue how different it is to run off the bike.

My first 70.3 I really overcooked the bike leg as I was having so much fun and also under-hydrated. Welcome a 2.45hr run!!

He’s also notoriously bad at fuelling adequately and the longer triathlons won’t forgive you for not smashing the carbs.

Reactions: 9
Sadly we’ve seen Fun Bus pull off 70.3 and full IM on barely any training so I actually think Welsh Tits might pull it off.

He’s saying it’s for fun to cover the fact that he wont be a top finisher, which is what his ego is used to.

He also thinks the run will save him because, having not trained properly, he has no clue how different it is to run off the bike.

My first 70.3 I really overcooked the bike leg as I was having so much fun and also under-hydrated. Welcome a 2.45hr run!!

He’s also notoriously bad at fuelling adequately and the longer triathlons won’t forgive you for not smashing the carbs.
I think that tits has a more fragile ego than Funbus (look how the latter has “bounced back from 🤬). If he gets into a bad situation on the swim or bike, I honestly don’t think he could make it to the run where he will feel his most comfortable.

Maybe I am wrong.

Reactions: 1
I think Kelly might be in for a world record of the amount of hours training to run a 4+ hour marathon. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she’s got one booked, hence the perfect Strava graph 🧱
Interesting, you could be on to something!
I think that tits has a more fragile ego than Funbus (look how the latter has “bounced back from 🤬). If he gets into a bad situation on the swim or bike, I honestly don’t think he could make it to the run where he will feel his most comfortable.

Maybe I am wrong.
Agree, I think he will probably DNS and definitely DNF.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s got one booked, hence the perfect Strava graph 🧱
She’s 100% building up to a bonk. Bets in early, the bonk excuse for marathon 1000 will be ‘it was too hot on the day’ (I have a feeling this bonkathon will take place in July or August)

She’s 100% building up to a bonk. Bets in early, the bonk excuse for marathon 1000 will be ‘it was too hot on the day’ (I have a feeling this bonkathon will take place in July or August)
Yes, perfect excuse for a book, I'd never choose to run a marathon in the summer.

Episode 1 of "All In" is up guys, better rush over there and watch it. Shows all his training.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, perfect excuse for a book, I'd never choose to run a marathon in the summer.

Episode 1 of "All In" is up guys, better rush over there and watch it. Shows all his training.
Tragic levels are off the chart.

Reactions: 5

Gosh, I've missed watching these. Seventeen minutes of monumental knobwittery. Predictably, he doesn't say what his injury was...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree on this, however I far prefer training through the summer for an autumn marathon. The earlier mornings make it so much easier imo.

70.3 just for fun! I mean you can do a 70.3 for fun, not sure how fun swimming that distance will be if you aren’t probably trained, running off the bike is totally different to just running and bike before running is totally different to just biking! Good luck to him, not my idea of fun 🙈🤣
I don't think he is capable of doing it for fun. If he makes it to the start he won't be able to help himself and will go for it, but will likely not do very well on account of no swim training or running off the bike.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.