thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can a running club kick you out? He still enters races as Swansea Harriers I think. Surprised he isn’t with Bester… are they EA affiliated?

Reactions: 1
Can a running club kick you out? He still enters races as Swansea Harriers I think. Surprised he isn’t with Bester… are they EA affiliated?
I don't think they can kick you out just for being a dick, he probably keeps his membership to get his £2 discount on races. Every penny helps 😁
I don't know if Wales are the same as Scotland, but in Scotland you have to get another coach to mentor you to do your coaching qualification, might be part of the reason he hasn't done his 🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m on the committee at a running club. People who pay their subs every year to get their EA discount but never come to club things are the best. Pay for committee drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aiming for a sub 15 min 5k?

Is he for real?

You have a 70.3 to train for Matt.

These two are such twats.

84972753-EFE5-45C8-9E13-07DC18881150.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When have we ever seen that kind of improvement from him?

He needs to radically overhaul his training to get that sort of time, drop his other events and concentrate on one thing. Will that happen? Well if Kelly gets her BQ it might.

He is so arrogant. Just putting a target time out there isn’t going to magically make it appear.

Doofus.

Reactions: 10
So presumably his 5:01 mile was not - despite the sponsorship - all out as UA requested?
Nice to know he was only sandbagging to come fourth and let others think they were quicker.

• Haha
Another naysayer over here 🙋🏻‍♀️but he doesn't need to worry about his 70.3 as we all know it will be another DNS from this pair. I'm sure he's just saying that for the engagement as well he doesn't have any at the moment 😏

Another naysayer over here 🙋🏻‍♀️but he doesn't need to worry about his 70.3 as we all know it will be another DNS from this pair. I'm sure he's just saying that for the engagement as well he doesn't have any at the moment 😏
My summer is looking pretty empty so my highlight is definitely the DNS/DNF.

Bring it on.

ETA- if I a) could be arsed b) didn’t live so far away and therefore it would be so costly and c) didn’t think it would be boring AF then I would go to “cheer” him on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Engagement on Welshtits posts is pretty low, he’s clearly desperate to ramp it up, but like you say he’d be so much more relatable if he shared it all. I’m a triathlete who only learned to swim front crawl/ride a road bike 5 years ago so would have actually been genuinely interested to see him share his experiences of transitioning from being a runner to giving triathlon a go. That said, I did start off with a sprint Tri 😅😅.

No humility.

Reactions: 11
A sub15 5k and 70.3… why doesn’t he ever just focus on one thing and do that one thing well!! Honestly.

Still not actually seen any swimming evidence from him. This 70.3 is going to be fun - for us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A sub15 5k and 70.3… why doesn’t he ever just focus on one thing and do that one thing well!! Honestly.

Still not actually seen any swimming evidence from him. This 70.3 is going to be fun - for us 🤣
That’s his issue he will not/cannot just pick one thing. Presumably because none of them ever go well (as he can’t pick one) he needs back ups

Reactions: 4
Do Under Armour still sponsor trophy hunting? No amount of sh*t reels, stories and BS would ever get me to buy their stuff (even if they no longer do), but Welshtits and the other influenzas add extra fuel to the “never buy” resolve.
Exactly this 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
I’ve set my self two goals. Body weight squat and 1.5x body weight deadlift. Two related goals which are both improving my running at the same time. He’s nuts taking on a fast 5k and a 70.3. Nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lovely photo of Harry with a dummy stuck in his mouth and a bottle of milk, why does a two year old need a baby's bottle?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is shocking. He is 2.5 years old!!! That's how they get all the miles in and vlogging done. Junk food, tablets, dummy and still on a baby bottle. I'm disgusted. Concentrate less on DNS/ going all in and more on your kids.

*Both standing there staring at him to take the pic in their running gear. They are such nauseating twats

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.