thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at his Strava and he's stopped hiding his runs (for now) didn't do as well as he'd hoped in his mile.
Well he would run a ridiculous amount last week in training… can’t expect a PB without a bit of deload!

Reactions: 3
Again more bragging about feeding the toddlers absolute shite. It’s not cute or endearing or “real mum” stuff it’s just lazy. I also swear there is pretty strong medical advice about not giving children that young that much bloody salt!!!

She and Welsh tits clearly have food issues that they are going to pass onto those kids

Reactions: 8
Again more bragging about feeding the toddlers absolute shite. It’s not cute or endearing or “real mum” stuff it’s just lazy. I also swear there is pretty strong medical advice about not giving children that young that much bloody salt!!!

She and Welsh tits clearly have food issues that they are going to pass onto those kids
Actually disgusting the amount of junk she feeds them, poor Harri won't know what a healthy diet is as he's growing up and think this is the norm.

Reactions: 2
Imagine setting yourself up as a "influencer" with a running account and posting nothing but junk food daily. What goes through her thick head?
Would rather just see the beetroot loading at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. This doesn’t give off ‘real people’ vibes. It just gives off lazy parent and lazy diabetic. It wouldn’t surprise me if Kelly has some sort of eating disorder, I bet she crams tit and then starvs.

The parenting thing is hard, it’s so easy to feed them tit. They love it and it shuts them up. Being a parent isn’t about being the good guy. I’m pretty sure my kids hate me. And I absolutely do bang chicken nuggets and chips in the oven about twice a week because I’m knackered. But 80% of the time I’m shovelling good food groups down their necks. No matter how much they moan about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her content is so so dull by now that I just don’t get how she continues to carry off being this influencer type.

Her gram is literally the same recycled pose wearing different items of lycra, some mediocre running and a shocking approach to managing her Type 1 diabetes with boomerang donuts and Greggs.

Him waltzing off to do his all out mile in London .. after waltzing off to play ‘media’ for the night and that 10km in London.

Is he ever actually at home?

Boggles my mind …

Reactions: 7
Her content is so so dull by now that I just don’t get how she continues to carry off being this influencer type.

Her gram is literally the same recycled pose wearing different items of lycra, some mediocre running and a shocking approach to managing her Type 1 diabetes with boomerang donuts and Greggs.

Him waltzing off to do his all out mile in London .. after waltzing off to play ‘media’ for the night and that 10km in London.

Is he ever actually at home?

Boggles my mind …
I'm sure he claims it's all for his "job", I wonder if donuts are tax deductible 🤔

Kelly did her mile this afternoon, I put the pace and her weekly mileage into the Runners world marathon time predictor and it said 3:58 which I think is a pretty reasonable estimate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The reel that he has just put on story - - is actually an example of the only thing I would watch from one of these Instagram wankfests.
Short. To the point (well; it conveys nothing so I still don’t understand why bother). No needless opinion or voiceover. Well edited.
uploaded less than 24 hours than the event in question.

Matt- you need to take lessons

The reel that he has just put on story - - is actually an example of the only thing I would watch from one of these Instagram wankfests.
Short. To the point (well; it conveys nothing so I still don’t understand why bother). No needless opinion or voiceover. Well edited.
uploaded less than 24 hours than the event in question.

Matt- you need to take lessons
True about the actual reel. Good vibe and somewhat entertaining compared to the Welshtits borefest.

What a group of wankers. That event seriously puts me off buying Under Armour. They paid for all those idiots to show up there and post on social media?? Is it good advertising? Makes me mad that my favourite running top is UA. But I'll never buy those shoes.

Influencer bubble needs to burst. It makes me not want anything to do with these brands. And I'd rather pay full price than an influencer 5/10% off bullshit code.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
True about the actual reel. Good vibe and somewhat entertaining compared to the Welshtits borefest.

What a group of wankers. That event seriously puts me off buying Under Armour. They paid for all those idiots to show up there and post on social media?? Is it good advertising? Makes me mad that my favourite running top is UA. But I'll never buy those shoes.

Influencer bubble needs to burst. It makes me not want anything to do with these brands. And I'd rather pay full price than an influencer 5/10% off bullshit code.
I never use their discount codes, i just wait until it's discounted online.

Do Under Armour still sponsor trophy hunting? No amount of sh*t reels, stories and BS would ever get me to buy their stuff (even if they no longer do), but Welshtits and the other influenzas add extra fuel to the “never buy” resolve.

Do Under Armour still sponsor trophy hunting? No amount of sh*t reels, stories and BS would ever get me to buy their stuff (even if they no longer do), but Welshtits and the other influenzas add extra fuel to the “never buy” resolve.
Yes they do, the UA hunt IG page has a post from today 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve just been chatting to someone on the gram who runs for Swansea Harriers. Who was saying that tits had a fall out with the coach there. After disagreeing with how to be coached, also apparently someone from Cheltenham harriers offered to coach him and he refused. Even though the coach had a history of a string of successful athletes. Tits arrogance knows no bounds. I wonder how them coaches feel seeing his marathon results over the years, all of them worse than his first.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.