thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is shocking. He is 2.5 years old!!! That's how they get all the miles in and vlogging done. Junk food, tablets, dummy and still on a baby bottle. I'm disgusted. Concentrate less on DNS/ going all in and more on your kids.

*Both standing there staring at him to take the pic in their running gear. They are such nauseating twats
This is disgusting. But I did absolutely lol at the detective work and close up of the glasses reflection 🕵🏻🕵🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is shocking. He is 2.5 years old!!! That's how they get all the miles in and vlogging done. Junk food, tablets, dummy and still on a baby bottle. I'm disgusted. Concentrate less on DNS/ going all in and more on your kids.

*Both standing there staring at him to take the pic in their running gear. They are such nauseating twats
Pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just looking at Welshtits stories, is he using a filter or is it just good lighting? His face looks smooth with no texture, second pic for comparison.
Not sure why he bothers with talking stories. It is literally the most uncomfortable thing to watch! 😬

I’ve tried to avoid commenting on parenting cos it’s so hard to know what goes on all the time, but recently when it’s constant junk food, I think they are trolling us 😅😅

I’ve tried to avoid commenting on parenting cos it’s so hard to know what goes on all the time, but recently when it’s constant junk food, I think they are trolling us 😅😅
Reckon you are right. Maybe they are devout vegans and just shoot photos of the kid with junk food.

• Haha
70.3 is “just for fun”, which is a perfect way of saying not training and then DNS…
He is just so, so arrogant. If he honestly thinks that with limited training and no prior runs at shorter distances he can rock up at a 70.3 event and complete it “just for fun” then he is more bonkers than I originally thought.

I really, really hope someone pulls on his wetsuit back zip (no damage done obviously 🙄) or he gets a monumental mechanical failure that he can’t fix. His ego needs taking down a peg or two.

Reactions: 9
He needs to start that swimming soon then - no point just buying a wetsuit and hoping for the best. And his cycling has mostly been in their tit hole of a kitchen so when’s he going to get out and do more of that? Oh no, wait, he’s just going to go all in on a fast mile and fast 5k, weeks after injury and then bash out a 70.3 for funsies. Bollocks. What an arrogant prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a twit…… I have a few friends doing it and they are training there ass off
I have a friend doing a 70.3 at the weekend and the amount of training she has done is mind blowing to me - it grinds my gears that she’s done so much work for the event and he has such a lack of respect for what it entails. He is such a wanker.

Reactions: 4
He's realised he is out of his depth with the iron man hasn't he and realised it won't make him look good.

Next challenge to go for and we'll sweep the iron man under the sweat filled rug

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.