thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the selfish adventures of the selfish sweaty kitchen floor fraudster bonkers in moonboot condoms!

Summary is an unknown number of:
DNF's
Paid followers
Unworn moonboots
Baby daddy's
Amount of time they actually look after their kids
Ounces of sweat on the kitchen floor
Number of times they clean their house

Reactions: 10
What's even more shocking than the amount of junk she feeds her kids is that she genuinely seems to be proud of it 🤷🏻‍♀️ why?
Does she think her followers think she's a good mum and overlook all the ways she clearly isn't because she buys them treats all the time? I don't understand the mindset at all.

Reactions: 4
Had a little peek over at 🍩_on-the-run’s Strava and she ran 47 miles last week, plus another 30 or so on the bike. What exactly is she training for? The UA all out mile (btw, 🍿 ready for that 💩 show)? Or is this just her base building to get her to a 100km week in her buildup to the next DNS marathon this autumn?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any thoughts on what ppl think donuts on the run fastest mile will be… I’ll take 8.15 mins

Reactions: 1
What I wanna know is how can they afford all these take aways and constant donut supplies? Here’s everyone else working full time and going through a cost of living crisis, barely able to put food on the table. And here’s these cunts, not a job between them and eating everything and travelling to the moon and back for a tit ‘Run With’ interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any thoughts on what ppl think donuts on the run fastest mile will be… I’ll take 8.15 mins
I think she'll be a bit faster than that, she's fuelled by.pire carbs after all.
What I wanna know is how can they afford all these take aways and constant donut supplies? Here’s everyone else working full time and going through a cost of living crisis, barely able to put food on the table. And here’s these cunts, not a job between them and eating everything and travelling to the moon and back for a tit ‘Run With’ interview.
I worked out he could earn up to £50,000 a year coaching if he has a full quota, but there's all the child maintenance.....
ETA, remember they never go on holiday (apart from that weekend away last week)

Reactions: 2
I think she'll be a bit faster than that, she's fuelled by.pire carbs after all.

I worked out he could earn up to £50,000 a year coaching if he has a full quota, but there's all the child maintenance.....
ETA, remember they never go on holiday (apart from that weekend away last week)
Gosh the amount of child maintenance Kelly would get should go to her full time babysitters and not her. Their bubble will burst one day and they will be left with nothing. Do they honestly think that in ten years time they will be 'popular' as they are now? People move on, society changes and they will be left behind with nothing.

Reactions: 9
Gosh the amount of child maintenance Kelly would get should go to her full time babysitters and not her. Their bubble will burst one day and they will be left with nothing. Do they honestly think that in ten years time they will be 'popular' as they are now? People move on, society changes and they will be left behind with nothing.
Exactly, people aren't going to keep paying for a running coach long term, he probably has a high turnover of clients and that will dwindle as he keeps DNSing and getting injured. I can't imagine they have a great pension plan either 🙄

Reactions: 4
97926F43-DD64-4998-8D42-42BA8D3499ED.jpeg

Spitting my doughnuts out of the running buggy this evening and sulking enough to put Welsh runner to shame. I believe that I went all in and had the winning thread title so who knows what in the UA moon boots is going on. But anyway as always #TrustTheProcess #WeGoAgain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1311092

Spitting my doughnuts out of the running buggy this evening and sulking enough to put Welsh runner to shame. I believe that I went all in and had the winning thread title so who knows what in the UA moon boots is going on. But anyway as always #TrustTheProcess #WeGoAgain 😂
I actually thought this was it!!! Has it been changed afterwards? Can that even be done? I’m sure it was yours when I first looked?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tits has gone to London to run a mile??? Because there's nowhere to run in Gloucestershire??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.