thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love that tits went and travelled 3 hours for a 5k. He absolutely 100% only went and did this because he thought he could break 15 mins, he thought last week he had more in the tank. So he went and did it and low and behold he didn’t get it. What a bleeping moron.

Reactions: 10
So you think they will have to go as part of their collaboration?
I have no idea how these things work, but one would think Runderwear would expect them to show as they are among the poster peeps for the brand?

I’m not quite over the irony of Kelly posting about her glucose levels as the very next story following the cake and crap pic.

And did she really need to shout out to her followers for help, or would she not be part of a more reliable support network?

Reactions: 5
Well we should have a carfie soon then … excited!

Hello Kelly!!!! good luck 😉

310ACF50-A6ED-472C-815A-5F703BB2F097.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He’ll be driving. And the problem with travelling on the day hits- issues and delays on the motorway.

I appreciate having a kid means you can’t always do overnights; it’s a lot easier to persuade someone to babysit for the day with an early drop off than overnight and into the day.

But that just means one of you runs, the other doesn’t.

Excuses incoming. Google maps says 14 minute delay. Probably shouldn't have stopped at Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It does feel a bit unusual that she is very careful not to show the other person in the car. She’s filmed her stories very purposefully to not show the other person?

Reactions: 4
Traffic delay or no traffic delay that’s really cutting it fine for a 2.5 plus hour journey, then time to get
into the mindset to run not to mention whatever promo Runderwear are after.

This pair are actually utter cockwombles

I think Tits is fuming, he's got out and walked off.
Tits deffo in a mood and asked not to be filmed otherwise doesn’t make sense?!

Reactions: 3
Apparently there has been an accident on the M4 near Newport which could massively delay them...Seeing as his folks are in Swansea which is only about an hour from Tenby I would have thought staying there the night before would make life a lot easier but hey, what do I know!

Traffic delay or no traffic delay that’s really cutting it fine for a 2.5 plus hour journey, then time to get
into the mindset to run not to mention whatever promo Runderwear are after.

This pair are actually utter cockwombles
It’s probably all part of the plan to DNS. They get there too late due to something “out of their control”, they still count as having turned up so they meet their commitments to runderwear and the sob story gives them an opportunity at engagement.

Reactions: 3
It’s probably all part of the plan to DNS. They get there too late due to something “out of their control”, they still count as having turned up so they meet their commitments to runderwear and the sob story gives them an opportunity at engagement.
Yep, they're fast running out of DNS excuses so this is all lined up to be today's . Strange how all Kelly's many DNS have been 'out of her control ". 🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.