thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will say they aren’t racing the half tomorrow just running, unless they PB and then it will be another story!

I am sure she said it’s her daughters dolls birthday…. Or maybe I misunderstood 😆

Reactions: 4
I am sure she said it’s her daughters dolls birthday…. Or maybe I misunderstood 😆
Yep. And she loves that it's an excuse to show even more junk.

Look at me, I do more than run. I bake with my kid.

Look at me. I eat doughnuts and cake and shite and still am thinner and fit, unlike all you fatties.

She completely does it for the kiss arse messages. ",Wow Kelly you look amazing. If I ate like that I would be huge"

And all done with that smug smirk. She's terrible.

Reactions: 7
Do you think Kelly asked Runnerbeans this question?View attachment 1386180
Probably.

Interestingly I'd put money on if you were to actually ask TCB, give her all the context and history and she'd probably agree that a Boston marathon time is unlikely even with all the hardest work in the world. Would be an interesting experiment though. Much as I love TCB, her unwavering enthusiasm does some times cross into unrealistic optimism XD

That aside, I'm also not sure how anyone who isn't a high level elite runner 'halves' their first marathon time - my first marathon a few weeks ago was a tit show and I finished in just under 5:30 hours, to half that I'd be coming home in 2 hours 45... well above 95% of the population who also run marathons.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably.

Interestingly I'd put money on if you were to actually ask TCB, give her all the context and history and she'd probably agree that a Boston marathon time is unlikely even with all the hardest work in the world. Would be an interesting experiment though. Much as I love TCB, her unwavering enthusiasm does some times cross into unrealistic optimism XD

That aside, I'm also not sure how anyone who isn't a high level elite runner 'halves' their first marathon time - my first marathon a few weeks ago was a tit show and I finished in just under 5:30 hours, to half that I'd be coming home in 2 hours 45... well above 95% of the population who also run marathons.
She's extremely misleading saying she went from 6hrs to 3:11. The 6 hour marathon was before she started actually running. As soon as she'd been running regularly for just one year she hit 3:40, so her improvement has really been 30 minutes - a much more realistic improvement for anyone.

Reactions: 11
Once again, I am just a girl, standing in front of tits, asking him to bleeping taper before his next 5km attempt.

He has it in him if he’d bleeping respect his rest periods.

ETA:Imagine what he could achieve if he didn’t train like a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Tits training is pure desperation. He had an insane first season racing by anyones standards and obviously thought he’d go on to amazing things very quickly which hasn’t happened, instead of “trusting the process” he’s just done increasingly batshit training and hasn’t improved

Please make it make sense why Kelly was out running today? I’m baffled. Utterly baffled.

Reactions: 9
Please make it make sense why Kelly was out running today? I’m baffled. Utterly baffled.
And a faster paced 6 mile ran today than yesterday.
I will do a casual paced parkrun the day prior to a Sunday half … but having probably taken Friday as a rest day.

Bonkers

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I’ve ever run a half, even one I’m not ‘racing’ with a 40 odd mile week behind me.

Utterly bonkers.

Genuinely not a clue what coaching world Tits inhabits.

It looks like they haven't travelled there tonight which surprises me. Even with the midday start that's a very early start from FoD to pick up bibs before registration closes (and navigate LCW traffic and road closures) and lots of time in the car before running a hilly half marathon 😬😬😬

Reactions: 3
It's IronMan near where I am tomorrow.

Please tell me I'm not going to run into Welshtits, am I?

Reactions: 1
It's IronMan near where I am tomorrow.

Please tell me I'm not going to run into Welshtits, am I?
It’s just the run part of the Long Course Wales weekend today and I don’t believe it’s an Ironman event?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.