thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, the “get on your toes comment” is just so snobbby.

Forefoot striking isn’t the be all and end all. For some, being forced to forefoot strike would put far too much strain on the Achilles and calves and can cause injuries.

He has a superiority complex regarding his own running and his perceived knowledge about running.

Reactions: 7
I'm DNS-ing a race this weekend. Maybe she's a real influencer after all!

(DIsclaimer: I've had Covid, I'm just being sensible!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
if that was my coach, I'd have fired him on the spot for being such a twit. I do not respond well to being yelled at, and it sounds abusive rather than inspiring.
My coach once ran me in silently on a race because he said he didn’t know what to say to me as I looked like I was going to punch him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if that was my coach, I'd have fired him on the spot for being such a twit. I do not respond well to being yelled at, and it sounds abusive rather than inspiring.
I've had my coach and another club mate running up to the finish of a 10k shouting and screaming at me, it didn't inspire me, I just wanted them to leave me alone. Afterwards they apologised as they'd forgotten that I'd already ran 10 miles before the race as I was including it as part of my marathon training 🤣

So the question is, will she address this DNS or take another multi-day IG break and ignore?

Reactions: 4
Are they obliged to run as part of a runderwear promotion. Money talks so if so they'll be there! If it wasn't the case then she's stacking her excuses with her hypo at the end of today's run.

Reactions: 2
Is he doing the 10k today? He said today is going to be busy…

Can’t wait to see him WANT to beat everyone this evening and then shout WANT it at Kelly tomorrow.

If they are there all weekend, what a lovely time Harry will be having 😞.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why has she GOT to squeeze a run in today, just stop and have a rest day ffs

Another roll of the 5k dice 🤮 with no taper, having ran 10 miles yesterday. Is he trying to prove he can hit this target without resting? Or seeing how quickly he can get injured again? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Honestly this pair 😂 Are they both running the half tomorrow or just Kelly?
I gather it's her daughter's birthday and they are dicking about with races they don't need to be doing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.