thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 miles easy for her today.

He’ll do a “session” I think.

For those who want him out on the bike and in the water, I am in two minds. The “shout at the finish line, delete all the comments on Instagram” Matt deserves to go into that event as underprepared as possible. The person Matt really needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Or the beetroot. Or the fact that he is putting himself and others at risk by going in so clueless.

Stop trying to run a 5k. Start swimming, start practising transition and get on your bike ffs.
Even if he swam and cycled on the road every day between now and the 70.3 he would be far too underprepared! (No Matt that's not advice!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What are Titts longer term goals? His 5k one was only for the end of this month and he can't be serious about the triathlon. No autumn marathon for him, London?!
For a man who hasn't really ever swum even for leisure, doesn't like riding on the roads, I still can't fathom why he thought the ironman was for him. I don't think he'll start either but I'm here with popcorn if he does.

Reactions: 2
Has he mentioned Ironman recently? DNS for sure. He’s all about short term “victories,” like the 5k.

What are Titts longer term goals? His 5k one was only for the end of this month and he can't be serious about the triathlon. No autumn marathon for him, London?!
For a man who hasn't really ever swum even for leisure, doesn't like riding on the roads, I still can't fathom why he thought the ironman was for him. I don't think he'll start either but I'm here with popcorn if he does.

I know, or at least if you are serious about, get a swim coach, get yourself into pool, open water and get prepared well jn advance - that’s what most people do!

The swim may be the shortest distance but if you aren’t a confident swimmer it can feel like you are swimming a marathon!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I saw a comment on one of his posts where the poster said "See you in Valencia" so maybe that's his goal?

Reactions: 1
I wish they would ban the use of go pros, and filming in general, in races. She films all these people who aren’t consenting to being put on IG/YT and it really really really pisses me off for reasons I’ve waxed lyrical about before. They may choose to post their entire lives online but that is their choice. If you’re reading here, give others the respect they deserve to make their own choice about whether they are online or not. Ffs.
THIS!! I see welshtits setting tripods all over the event like the twit he is and would like to assume he’s asked first but they are also at liberty to advertise in pre race communications and on the day that filming is to take place! As I’ve said many times before photography and videography is my career and I’ve been caught out a few years back by this. I photographed the local park run Saturday and they always let people know but there was someone there the other day who came up mid park run and said could she be removed from all video and photography that I was doing and ask not to be captured in anymore of the three looped course.

If the event is allowing this but not informing people then that’s not on and why should some tinpot YouTube clown be allowed to use their event for profit with a shoddy setup. GoPros would be hard to manage and control but tripods is just on another level

Reactions: 6
Why is she on a train when they drove there?
The half starts in pembroke and is A to B and finishes in tenby. The organises put on coaches to the start but they'd have been too late so had to get on the train. (Marathon goes Tenby to Pembroke and back). He jogged past me filming on his gopro while I was walking with a cup of water (I did the marathon). Very bad day at the office for me. Filled me with rage at being filmed.

• Angry
  • Sad
The half starts in pembroke and is A to B and finishes in tenby. The organises put on coaches to the start but they'd have been too late so had to get on the train. (Marathon goes Tenby to Pembroke and back). He jogged past me filming on his gopro while I was walking with a cup of water (I did the marathon). Very bad day at the office for me. Filled me with rage at being filmed.
Sorry to hear it wasn’t a great run. Can’t imagine that prat helped at all.

• Sad
Can the next thread please contain a poll for the 70.3.
Also, new thread title suggestions:

- Can’t edit, Won’t edit - The Kelly edition
- WANT IT!!! Or don’t. And just DNS like us.
- Smug smiles, sped up reels and don’t forget Harri on 4 wheels.
- If you didn’t run 60 miles this week are you even a runner?
- Lycra, Wetsuits, trainers and swim caps - a Saturday night in with Tits and Kelly.
- Strength training? What strength training? The road to injuryville.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My creative brain isn’t working today but here’s a couple of my below standard suggestions to add to the mix…

- WANT IT BABE, the life of welloggs dramas, doughnuts and DNSing
- We can all sweat on the kitchen floor, you’ve just got to WANT IT!
- Run with…Oh wait I DNS that day…
- Never seen Ironman in a pool, so why would I!
- Building and banking, welloggs have no time for real jobs

• Haha
my suggestion

Sweat on the floor, a few doughnuts more, Ironman coming up - swims gonna leave Tits sore

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sweating on the kitchen tiles, it's all about me..🎵(mcfly song)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope he attempts the Ironman. I want nothing more than to see some videos of him floundering in the water, being kicked in the face with Kelly shouting "WAAAANT ITTTT!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, who guessed it? 6 miles easy today.

We should also do a race day bingo. For the following words on a Wellogs story do a shot:

- Morning you lovely lot
- The conditions aren’t great
- It’s windy
- It’s warm
- I didn’t sleep well
- My stomach isn’t great
- WANT IT
- DNS (extra points, 3 shots in a row)
- Costa
- donuts for the win
- Greggs
- Go pro
- I’m just going to have fun and enjoy it
- It’s all about the journey
- Roll the dice
- I’m/She’s in PB shape
- It’s good to race on tired legs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right, who guessed it? 6 miles easy today.

We should also do a race day bingo. For the following words on a Wellogs story do a shot:

- Morning you lovely lot
- The conditions aren’t great
- It’s windy
- It’s warm
- I didn’t sleep well
- My stomach isn’t great
- WANT IT
- DNS (extra points, 3 shots in a row)
- Costa
- donuts for the win
- Greggs
- Go pro
- I’m just going to have fun and enjoy it
- It’s all about the journey
- Roll the dice
- I’m/She’s in PB shape
- It’s good to race on tired legs
We'll all be hammered!

• Haha
my suggestion

Sweat on the floor, a few doughnuts more, Ironman coming up - swims gonna leave Tits sore
Think we have a winner surely 😂

Edit: late entry here that just came out whilst making dinner😂

tits at war, runnings a chore, but kels got doughnuts galore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.