Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So the reason she’s making a slow appearance back on the gram is because the New Look campaign is imminent 🙄 but is now blaming insta for the lack of engagement 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is she for real? 😂 You’ve slid so far down my stories because u didn’t post for weeks and now you want the interaction. Doesn’t work like that sweetheart! I’m just going to click like, save, share on someone who gives a shit 🤭

Reactions: 8

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
I'm so glad its not just me that her mouth / tongue offends. It gives me the ick every time I watch her and someone else mentioned her slapping her lips when she talks and now I can't unsee or un hear it 😫

Crazymum

VIP Member
Omg the stress of the keratin hair thing. Ffs you don’t have a job ! You literally have nothing to do. Grow up and live in the real world .

Scragbags

VIP Member
Shes trying so hard to emulate jess/poppy's talking stories but it's just embarrasing and insincere.

Raybeamofsunshine

Really? I'd laugh my box off if her boyfriend also dumps her tonight!
Why would he dump her. They have that weird agreement where they live together, in separate rooms and spend zero time together, never go out together, roommate agreement… oh wait I see your point, she can’t pay her rent she’s gone 🤣

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So is it more sad and pathetic to be on tattle or to ask yourself “anonymous” questions? Asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha
I am still baffled as to how a big company like Pretty Little Thing are still using her to promote their clothing when she has zero engagement and relatable content!!
She appears so far down my stories now. I believe ur either in or out of being an instagrammer!! If you chose to take a back seat (which is fine) please have the decency to not accept the work! I would much rather ‘click a link’ to someone who puts the time into making content and engaging with their followers!!

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
At least it’s a bikini on a hot day in a park… maybe next time try by a pool or sea? 🤨

Does anyone else think that maybe the boyfriend has gone?
Not really a boyfriend...he's her landlord and she occasionally has sex with him! They don't go on dates and they sleep in separate rooms in the house he owns.

• Haha

Raybeamofsunshine

Anyone watching the live? in the style flat out refuse to work with her and have taken her off Jess and Lorna luxes PR lists 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Tbf she doesn't need to eat actual food with the amount of calories in those drinks she chucks down her neck every 5 mins..

She really is an incredibly irritating humourless creature isn't she.. give it a rest Gemma, you aren't funny not every remotely and the ' I've a friend coming over ' clearly being reading here!

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She always does this.. posts stuff to come across in a certain way but offers no kind of commentary or explanation for her sharing it. Really annoys me.

And I’m not saying she does have to explain. But we can all just share stuff. At least provide more about it if your aim is to ‘educate’. She thinks she’s very clever and she is dumb as fuck
She wouldn't have a clue if you were to ask her thoughts on it or to explain what the meaning was of all of that post. She's a vacuous twit that needs to stay in her lane.. ie standing in badly fitting knickers playing with her greasy hair...she's very good at that!!

Raybeamofsunshine

She looks like she has lost quite a bit of weight... perhaps that's why she's been quiet?
Looks no different to me apart from she’s not wearing skin tight jeans?

there will be a story later about how we shouldn’t comment on others weight lol

• Haha

MJx

Chatty Member
Todays outfit 🤦‍♀️ Why does she tuck her jumpers into her bra and have to crop EVERYTHING, I’m sorry but it’s not a good look.
I quite like the trousers but they are mahoosive and don’t fit

• Haha

dontid

The grammar correction equals white colonialism post…. What the actual…? Is she having a laugh? That’s not her remit at all, a person like her shouldn’t be venturing into race equality or class equality. She will come unstuck