Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Silentwhisper13 for the most liked thread suggestion ❤
Recap:
Gemma has gone back to her old job which she hates and seems really unhappy. People don’t have a lot of sympathy for her as this was financially motivated and we all know that Gemma has lots of disposable income so not sure why she would put herself in this position.
Gemma stated she tested positive for Covid on lateral flow tests then got called out about travelling when she had symptoms then the stories vanished, covid wasn’t mentioned again 🤨 this has annoyed a lot of people.
If anyone wants to add to this feel free but literally not a lot to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks to @Silentwhisper13 for the most liked thread suggestion ❤
Recap:
Gemma has gone back to her old job which she hates and seems really unhappy. People don’t have a lot of sympathy for her as this was financially motivated and we all know that Gemma has lots of disposable income so not sure why she would put herself in this position.
Gemma stated she tested positive for Covid on lateral flow tests then got called out about travelling when she had symptoms then the stories vanished, covid wasn’t mentioned again 🤨 this has annoyed a lot of people.
If anyone wants to add to this feel free but literally not a lot to say.
She’s still being a beggy witch trying to get engagement on her crappy posts.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget Gemma likes to sit chatting naked in bed with her wonky tits on show and standing in her too small knickers everyday because she knows it ups her engagement with the pervs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All she does is moan or upload a photo of her stood in her bedroom that reminds me of a teenagers not an adult woman, she moans she’s got rubbish engagement but her content isn’t very creative when it’s the same thing day after day… not rocket science 🤔

It's her birthday today. I wonder how she'll celebrate? Gym? Sunbed? Have a moan?

• Haha
Those knickers look so uncomfortable.. like when she sits down her skin must pop out of the bottom.. I couldn’t live like that. I just like a big pair of pants that covers me as I can’t stand readjusting things

It's her birthday today. I wonder how she'll celebrate? Gym? Sunbed? Have a moan?
Nah she put her crown back on remember 😂

• Haha
Sacked on her birthday! I actually laughed out loud!

The way she has conducted herself on her public instagram, bitching about her job and colleagues has been awful. It was a long time coming

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sacked for what though? Lol. They don’t just sack people for no reason. Probation or not. You would usually at least get to the end of the probationary period before they let you go

Reactions: 8
1. She’s never mentioned where she works but I know where she works, it’s not had to work it out

2. Probationary periods mean nothing. She could have passed A six month probationary period and still be fired without the need for a reason. That’s the whole point of employment law in the UK.

She’s bleeping clueless.

Reactions: 7
She's lying as per usual! Just a gut feeling! Was only a few weeks ago where she was bragging about hitting targets and how much money she was making...loved the ' I'm not going to go into why I went back there "- errr you told everyone it was for the money during one of your many braggy stories you absolute fake muppet!

All very dramatic- my money is on the lies she's told about testing positive for covid. She's also incredibly naive if she doesn't think her Instagram is also the issue. She called them all morons last week ( oh the irony ) during her venom spewing tirade, does she honestly believe that no one from her work follows her public open sm account? Also sitting fake crying in the toilet and then posting that to SM ...now we all know she's not very bright but even she's not stupid enough to think that no one in her office saw what she had said.

Reactions: 14
It’s funny because if it’s the company I think it is, which I’m sure it is because there aren’t that many coin selling companies in Bournemouth-all the Google reviews rave about what a good company it is to work for. I’m guessing they found out about the Covid lies and her crying on Instagram during work hours.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.