Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
I would think the 11 days the bf has spent with her this year was 12 days too many! 🤢 poor sod!

And why is she lying?? Whenever she's tried to speak to him whilst on stories he's grumbled at her because he's not interested or if she's tried to show him he's dashed out of shot because he doesn't want to be on her stories...she's such a bullshitter!
I'm sure this was all for our benefit. She said people have been messaging her asking if they're still together, when it's obvious she's been reading here instead.

Hi Gemma! Wash yer hair, yer greasy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Prepare yourselves for the incoming midday, naked “hey babes” stories for the foreseeable! Luckily for her she lives in a house she doesn’t pay for and has no real outgoings!

• Haha
Aww poor babes obvs needs the money considering she has her shit clothes up for sale. I’d rather fucking walk on glass than give her any of my money. Even if I see her link something that’s in anyway nice I’ll go look at the website directly and on the off chance I buy it I make sure she doesn’t get any money for it. Same goes for any of these insta huns. Get fucked and get a proper fucking job. I swear she changed the way she speaks so that every time she opens her filled fucking lips you can see her tongue bar. Most people don’t notice a tongue piercing but this yoke seems to go out of her fucking way to let everyone know she has it done. Omg now I’ve learned how to make a hot chocolate finally I can die happy because without this one id never have known. Like is this actually her life or is she having us all on 🤯

• Haha
“It’s an AD so please engage” :rolleyes: why???? Because your followers should keep funding u when u want a bit of extra cash?? Engage with your followers and they will want to support u:unsure: I wish brands would start reassessing who they pay to promote them!!

Raybeamofsunshine

Defamation of the work place, regardless of whether names are mentioned is tied into most contracts these days. The fact that she was doing to to 40k people is just idiotic

J2607

VIP Member
To add to all of this, why would you broadcast on Instagram you've been sacked? I get this will disappear in 24 hours but anyone could see that. Potentially a prospective employer. If you feel the need to tell the world, just say you've mutually decided to call it a day whilst you move on to a different career. Don't say you've been sacked then proceed to slag them off even more. It's so unbelievably unprofessional.

I've been an interviewer in the past and asked people why they're looking to move, it's so embarrassing when people start dragging their old place and puts them in such a bad light. I can imagine she's the type who would do this.

Last edited:

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Is this daft bint for real. Her whole chat is bitchy then that last statement 😂😢
Hilarious! Strict personal boundaries?! Must've been someone who looks exactly like her that was stood in a grubby grey thong and bra on Instagram a week ago ! She's a vacuous idiot, she lies and plays the victim when all that has happened recently has been because she has mouthed off like an immature twat! I think like others have said she's gone back to that job she hated and because of all her nasty outbursts people will question her lack of any sincerity and integrity.

And to be soo rude to all those people who have taken the time to check in on her? What an awful human being she is.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
This was enough to stop me watching 🤢View attachment 1074044

Also, she’s gone out on a Saturday night more presentable than she turns up for work???? Wtf is that about?!
I'm sorry but absolute state of her..those pantomime boots are hideous on her, the dress barely covers her arse and what's with the bloody Dr Who scarves and weird matching handbag 😵💫

But on a positive note she's got her appetite back just in time for the cheese and meat platter for 4 that her and her landlord I mean boyfriend will consume between them ..! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I really dislike this trend of begging for money online. I see it constantly now, Go Fund Me or another site with a plea to help pay rent, phone bills...a laptop in this case?! I've seen it with someone I know begging for visa funding for their American husband, knowing full well they could get a loan or be funded by their parents in some way. There's always some marginalised identity shoved in there too to guilt trip you as though by being X you must automatically have more money and therefore should donate. People exploit this so much and it's just a complete racket. I find it all quite disgusting.
I'm disgusted tbh, people are struggling to pay actual bills that are necessary to live...

here's a thought Gemma, how's about you pay for your mates new laptop ...don't get your lashes done 3 times a week and don't use the sunbeds 3 times a week ...that will pay for a laptop easily!

Read the room you absolute twit!

Raybeamofsunshine

Let’s hope that gems’s old job new job sacked job rehired job that she hates with a passion is worth giving up all her followers for. I know 100% she is back there.. however can’t give tea without being exposed. What a sad life 😬

Let’s hope that gems’s old job new job sacked job rehired job that she hates with a passion is worth giving up all her followers for. I know 100% she is back there.. however can’t give tea without being exposed. What a sad life 😬
Also, everyone above that has said she isn’t allowed to post on social media about her job is spot on 😬😂

She’s lost over 1k followers in a day 👋🏻

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Talk about first world problems! Also notice how she’s really trying not to mention anything about work. Someone’s obviously had a word
Plus all the talk about doing things with her landlord, I mean boyfriend! Imagine having not seen your bf for weeks and the first date you go on is to the cinema! Hilarious!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Another day, another identical pose in the mirror in the grey thong 🙄
How does she not realise her engagement is rubbish because her content is rubbish 🙄

Also let's look at todays mess of an outfit ..the usual grey grubby undies we shall pretend we can't see ...so we have skin tight ripped jeans 🥱with some strange jumper 🤢 which is tucked up highlighting her stomach or the ugly brown belt 😵💫, it's not clear which is worse tbh ..she's then teamed them with a scruffy pair of suede fake uggs and a shiny brown polyester jacket and then to complete the looked a quilted brown handbag with a gold chain... I mean who exactly is looking at the ensemble and thinking yep I'm gonna be inspired and go out dressed like that today ?? She's absolutely clueless and I'm embarrassed for her if she thinks she looks stylish!

• Haha