Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
I was shocked too when I saw her by the pool. She looks so much slimmer in her photos with the pointy toe.
She contorts that leg worse than Angelina Jolie, it looks very uncomfortable. But BOPO, proud to be fat and all that 🤪

mrshan17

Chatty Member
Did she have a piercing near her lip? I feel like I can see a hole 😂

Who made her think she has a small head?!

And what is with that dodgy lippy?
She’s got a massive but flat head. And her face is big if that makes sense

Last edited:

Colmanmustard

I have a question about her pants. Not just hers but lots of the bopo influencers.
Why is it now a thing to pull the sides of your knickers practically up to your armpits? It looks so uncomfortable. Is that how people wear their pants these days? I only really wear boxer short type things and I certainly don’t pull them up so far at the sides that my wobbly belly hangs out below the sides. But that seems to be the current fashion. Is it just for photos or are people really walking around with their knickers firmly wedged up their arses because the sides are nestled just below their armpits?
You see it a lot with gym girls too, not just bopo influencers. Influencers across the board it seems. It’s just a way to distort how your body looks in a photo without editing, giving you an illusion of curves and a huge bum. It’s a take a photo then un-wedge your arse type thing

Pingo101

Very odd! For a minute I thought she'd got a life and had gone out to see a beacon lighting, for a change, but it was just a tik tok being shared!!🤣 And then, why did she do all those lightning stories! Sat in her over cluttered bedroom with the lights off!!🤷🏻‍♀️

maidmaz

Chatty Member
I assumed they were going to a camping festival and that was the food for like 4 days 😵💫.

I can't believe she's going to walk around in just a bikini. I would be looking at anybody funny even if they were skinny. It's not confidence its just abit inappropriate.
Aw that makes sense! I thought it was for the one night in the hotel lol