Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Imagine working in an office with her knowing that underneath her jeans today she is wearing nasty grey 3 sizes too small knickers...she has zero self respect or class.

Would love to know what her justification is for posing like that every morning? Who is she inspiring or influencing with these grubby looking grey knickers? It's just horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ayupitsonlyme

I had to re follow her again just to see what’s going on……. Really wish I hadn’t 🫣
Being a bigger girl I’m all for body positivity, but that’s just ridiculous, she’s wearing a bikini that’s god knows how many sizes too small and really isn’t suited to a bigger body! Just because something goes upto size 30 for example, it doesn’t mean that you should wear it! Honestly it looks truly awful and really doesn’t inspire much hope for these plus size girls that follow her for “fashion inspo” ( why they would I have no idea, but hey ho)
If she was so desperate to show off and try to get all eyes on her then she could have chosen a far better style in her size so that it actually fits her and can contain her arse fully.
She may aswell have been bloody naked as that bit of string did not even slightly contain her!!
She really does give us plus sizers a shit name 🤦🏻‍♀️

Scragbags

VIP Member
The Gemma Collins collection is about 5 years too late and it's all just the type of things they make for fat people rather than giving us stylish clothes.

• Heart

Hiyapam

It’s funny because if it’s the company I think it is, which I’m sure it is because there aren’t that many coin selling companies in Bournemouth-all the Google reviews rave about what a good company it is to work for. I’m guessing they found out about the Covid lies and her crying on Instagram during work hours.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Today's monstrosity = there are not enough adjectives to describe how awful and ill fitting that suit is on her but the biggest crime is those shoes - just why ??

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
“It’s an AD so please engage” :rolleyes: why???? Because your followers should keep funding u when u want a bit of extra cash?? Engage with your followers and they will want to support u:unsure: I wish brands would start reassessing who they pay to promote them!!
She doesn't get to tell her followers what to do! Cheeky cow!

She's been absent for weeks now and clearly has only posted this awful outfit because she's obliged too - the I couldn't give 2 shits attitude I was gifted it back in February, and 2 months later she's doing what's she's paid to do and advertising it, summed it up really. She's just vile.

Her boobs look soooo awful - I think she does have a bra on - I think they will be further south if she didn’t.
I remember when she pranced aroundin her underwear her boobs were still saggy in a bra
They are literally the image of “spaniels ears”. Wouldn’t matter what bra she got they would still sit “split”.
Looking at the other people in new look campaign I’m struggling to understand why they chose Gemma. Maybe to balance out the GC

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
They really Piss me off I have no idea why she just looks like a tit
Because she is an enormous one ? She's absolutely vile...I can just see the stroppy pissed off face as she's typing out that beg for engagement..how has she not worked out yet that people aren't engaging because 1. They don't like her and 1. Her content is shite and 1. They don't like her !

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that she’s gone from constantly moaning about work to just not acknowledging work at all, she’s definitely back at the old place and had a warning about it

• Haha

Skye green

Chatty Member
Oh my Christ. What is that face?!? How is she allowed to be paid to look like that 😂 no wonder new look haven’t used her photos

• Haha

J2607

VIP Member
Nah sorry, that whole story was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. Cackling away at literally nothing and providing no context for anything. Fantastic content bbz. I can't cope with her and Poppy, they both act like 13 year olds when they're grown women.

Raybeamofsunshine

As if she blocked. What a pathetic person she is.
Literally the most pathetic thing an “influencer” has blocked someone for. You can’t bang on about how you’ve been sack, how you’re going to get a new fab job and then never acknowledge it ever again.
She’s back at the old place, guarantee, she has no morals.

• Heart

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it’s really quite sad that the only reason she got up was to go for a sunbed? She really has nothing in her life, and her “relationship” is so strange.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She doesn’t have an original thought in her empty head, running to get her septum re pierced because she saw Poppy had done it 🙄

• Haha

Raybeamofsunshine

This man commenting looks about 60…sorry why would you want comments like that on your photo?

Also, saying I look hot screams insecurity to me 😑
Just seen this post. It may not be a flattering pose hun and I’m all for embracing your body at any size. but doesn’t change the fact she looks like a tangerine with inflated lips and shit tattoos in an I’ll fitting bikini

• Haha
It really infuriates me when they ask for privacy but still rely on their followers to support ads!! If you want to earn income from posts/stories etc you have to give something back!!
take a break from social media by all means but don’t slip in an ad when u need a bit of cash!!