Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Translated to:

I got sacked for the constant smack talk about my work on insta. They said they’d take me back if I signed a social media policy agreeing not to discuss anything work related. So I’ll just be posting boomerangs of sunbeds and the brown co-ord I’m surgically attached to with the odd beggy post for engagement. Like, share and save huns. I have boundaries now though which probably don’t exclude parading in my grey underwear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She's lying as per usual! Just a gut feeling! Was only a few weeks ago where she was bragging about hitting targets and how much money she was making...loved the ' I'm not going to go into why I went back there "- errr you told everyone it was for the money during one of your many braggy stories you absolute fake muppet!

All very dramatic- my money is on the lies she's told about testing positive for covid. She's also incredibly naive if she doesn't think her Instagram is also the issue. She called them all morons last week ( oh the irony ) during her venom spewing tirade, does she honestly believe that no one from her work follows her public open sm account? Also sitting fake crying in the toilet and then posting that to SM ...now we all know she's not very bright but even she's not stupid enough to think that no one in her office saw what she had said.

Reactions: 14

Makingmemories

Sacked on her birthday! I actually laughed out loud!

The way she has conducted herself on her public instagram, bitching about her job and colleagues has been awful. It was a long time coming

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Scragbags

VIP Member
If I was sacked and had no other job to go into I'd be stressed to bits wondering how I was going to pay my bills.
She'a just blaise and shrugging it off. Must be nice.

Reactions: 13

CrapEars

VIP Member
I have a question about her pants. Not just hers but lots of the bopo influencers.
Why is it now a thing to pull the sides of your knickers practically up to your armpits? It looks so uncomfortable. Is that how people wear their pants these days? I only really wear boxer short type things and I certainly don’t pull them up so far at the sides that my wobbly belly hangs out below the sides. But that seems to be the current fashion. Is it just for photos or are people really walking around with their knickers firmly wedged up their arses because the sides are nestled just below their armpits?

• Haha

Dvq2211

Really weird I asked her if she’d started a new job and I was literally blocked in about 5 minutes.
This really annoys me about “influencers”. Don’t give every little detail about your life, then when people ask get defensive. I agree with others that she’s back at the old job already but they’ve said keep your trap shut for a change.

Lhm87

“It’s an AD so please engage” :rolleyes: why???? Because your followers should keep funding u when u want a bit of extra cash?? Engage with your followers and they will want to support u:unsure: I wish brands would start reassessing who they pay to promote them!!
If ANY influencer asks their followers to engage with an AD, i purposefully don’t. I’ll engage If I want to, not because you’re begging. I’m so stubborn but It’s a massive pet peeve of mine.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
If you’re a decent influencer you shouldn’t have to ask people to engage with your posts, let’s face it, she’s on the way out now, she can’t do what she used to and she doesn’t have any other content

She really is just unlikeable , such a rude message but begging for followers to like/save. Be rude, but expecting something in return. No thanks hun!!!

Reactions: 12

Skye green

Chatty Member
So glad she’s Done a weekly reminder of all the things she’s posted this week. I’ve seen more of her in her undies this week than my partner 😂

• Haha

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
“This hasn’t reached many of you”. No it has, we’ve seen it, we’ve just chosen to ignore it because you’re a sour-faced prick.

• Haha

mrshan17

Chatty Member
It’s that fucking eyebrow and the hand over the camera. Gemma we know you just turn the camera off and then get dressed no one gives a fuck. Like it’s some big transformation. Just go to work or whatever it is you’re doing 🙄

• Haha