Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrshan17

Chatty Member
The grammar correction equals white colonialism post…. What the actual…? Is she having a laugh? That’s not her remit at all, a person like her shouldn’t be venturing into race equality or class equality. She will come unstuck
She always does this.. posts stuff to come across in a certain way but offers no kind of commentary or explanation for her sharing it. Really annoys me.

And I’m not saying she does have to explain. But we can all just share stuff. At least provide more about it if your aim is to ‘educate’. She thinks she’s very clever and she is dumb as fuck

Reactions: 10

Silentwhisper13

Why is her hair always so fucking greasy 🤮
She said the other day on her live that she uses morrocan oil stuff and other hair treatments to keep it shiny. The oil is the worst if you already have greasy/oily skin! Plus her hands are always all over it 🤢

Do you blame him?! I feel she's read here and is trying her very best to stop moaning but just comes across as being so insincere....like, more so than normal 🙈
I thought the exact same thing,. She's read here as it's really noticeable she's trying not to moan as much but it's almost like she's talking through gritted teeth. She's dying to just come on stories and rant 😂

• Haha
Long time lurker first time poster. Don’t mind her and her dirty deleted you can watch all stories she’s put up even if they’re deleted. Google waragainstinstagrammers and search her username and you’ll see everything. Pre warning her hair is greasy as fuck and looks like you could fry your chips in it.
God love her maybe losing out on a bit of commission she’ll be starting an OF soon to afford her fucking pedis
Also anyone else just get the impression that she smells just by the look of her? And I’d say her sheets smell manky too

• Haha
  • Heart

Raybeamofsunshine

Catch up on this weeks posts? Yawn boring. Seen it already and don’t care. At least the likes of poppy and Jess have personalities (although not great for poppy lol) I do not want to follow or like someone’s posts if the only content we get is a shit outfit every day and a glimpse of a grey thong.

Reactions: 9

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She actually does. She says it’s cause she likes to not cover her freckles. You don’t have to cake foundation on lol
Her skin is shocking, aside from being the colour of a terracotta pot, it looks like she's got loads of black heads and big pores!

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Well at least now she can sleep as long as she wants so she shouldn’t be complaining about being tired.
Also, all that shit about how much she loves her followers was the most fake thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I would think the 11 days the bf has spent with her this year was 12 days too many! 🤢 poor sod!

And why is she lying?? Whenever she's tried to speak to him whilst on stories he's grumbled at her because he's not interested or if she's tried to show him he's dashed out of shot because he doesn't want to be on her stories...she's such a bullshitter!

LauraT

Really weird I asked her if she’d started a new job and I was literally blocked in about 5 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Did anyone else think that they tried to get her back to sack her? Lmao. It seemed like she knew something and they wanted to try to fix something if that makes sense. Then if they’ve sacked her now they can say she will say that cause we sacked her. Very suspicious to me lol x

and yeah I agree. She has obvs been hauled in over Instagram posts. She’s just trying to dress it up that it wasn’t that. But it’s ok. She has 7 interviews this week. She will share her interview outfits.
I think they sacked her because she was rude and disrespectful on her stories. That foul mouthed rant about them all being morons and idiots about covid was beyond rude and for her then to lie and carry on the way she did about having covid, she should be embarrassed!

She said on her story today that she got covid from her office, which means she deliberately travelled and did the new look knowing she was infectious, and could make x amount of people ill...she should be ashamed of herself.

Imo I don't think she had covid at all, she lied because she wanted more time off work..but it backfired because people were calling her out about the time line of infection not adding up. She deleted those stories too!

And she deletes parts of or all her stories because she knows what she says is wrong. She's just vile.

Dvq2211

Oh my goodness. I’m so glad I unfollowed her. What a vile thing to say to her followers, people who are showing genuine concern.

• Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I can't believe she spends money to look like that. The hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, lips and tan. It looks awful - how does she not see that?!

holla87

I've reported it.

Sunbeds cause cancer = fact!

If she wants to have skin like a weathered old bit of leather that's up to her but she needs to stop pretending sunbeds are harmless!

Didn't she use one on Saturday too ? She's clearly overusing them..
My Dad, 68, uses sunbeds for his arthritis after his consultant recommended them. He goes to a place where they can switch the tanning element off and bulbs emit a blue/red light. He gets great relief from them, especially in the winter months.

How Gemma uses them is a disgrace, she is a walking skin cancer disaster.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Why does she look so pissed off? I’m the second one she looks like she’s about to beat someone up, not sure that’s what PLT had in mind!
Haha! Absolute state of her miserable face!

She really needs to just give it up..there are some really shit instahuns out there but honestly she up right up there with the worst.

Can't believe she's back to her unimaginative standing in front of her fake grass wall....again. It was boring the 34266 times you did it last year Gemma!

Why does she look so pissed off? I’m the second one she looks like she’s about to beat someone up, not sure that’s what PLT had in mind!

• Haha

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
They are literally the image of “spaniels ears”. Wouldn’t matter what bra she got they would still sit “split”.
Looking at the other people in new look campaign I’m struggling to understand why they chose Gemma. Maybe to balance out the GC
I also don’t understand why brands don’t do their due diligence on “influencers” before approaching them. Gemma is a vile, ungrateful, negative, covid spreader who promotes sunbed use. Hardly the target audience for New Look.

• Sick
  • Heart