Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Now on the beg for people to buy her grubby clothes.
It's a different level of greed when you are selling on clothes that have been given to you as freebies...doesn't occur to her to pay it forward and give to a charity.. she really is a deeply unpleasant person

Reactions: 9

Raybeamofsunshine

Omg who is actually watching these reels… oh wait… no one 🤣

Since we know you read here Gemma. Please stop. Bored to death now.

• Haha
  • Heart

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I couldn’t care less what size she is, I wouldn’t want anyones almost naked arse wiggling around in close proximity to me at a festival!

• Haha
Is it me, but since she’s come back to doing more talking stories her general attitude and the way she comes across has completely changed?!?! And unfortunately I don’t mean in a good/nice way 😬 her mannerisms and what she probably would portray as being confident and positive comes across as someone who thinks they are so much above everyone else???

Chip1984

VIP Member
I wonder if she knew yesterday that it was likely she was gonna be sacked today, hence the tears in the bogs?

Has anyone else seen the comment on her latest post? Someone’s said they miss her talking/posting and she replied saying she’s had to set boundaries!!
Can u really have boundaries as an influencer/instagrammer and still expect to work with brands?? Or doesn’t that just make her like us normal folk who choose what to put on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️ If so, please pass me the paid partnership with New Look/PLT and the odd brunch thrown in, in return for a few stories of lightning in the sky 🙈🙄

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Aww poor babes obvs needs the money considering she has her shit clothes up for sale. I’d rather fucking walk on glass than give her any of my money. Even if I see her link something that’s in anyway nice I’ll go look at the website directly and on the off chance I buy it I make sure she doesn’t get any money for it. Same goes for any of these insta huns. Get fucked and get a proper fucking job. I swear she changed the way she speaks so that every time she opens her filled fucking lips you can see her tongue bar. Most people don’t notice a tongue piercing but this yoke seems to go out of her fucking way to let everyone know she has it done. Omg now I’ve learned how to make a hot chocolate finally I can die happy because without this one id never have known. Like is this actually her life or is she having us all on 🤯
Her whole mouth gives me the ick..her lips are soo damaged now, you can see where they have been injected and that tongue bar is just hideous...

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
In what world is it necessary to announce you have just woken up and are about to wash your hair? How is this remotely interesting or content of any value? She looks like a grubby greasey mess, not surprised the bf chooses to sleep elsewhere tbh.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion not that there’s much point as this is the slowest thread ever as she’s so boring.
Newly single and showing my ass, I need a wash?think I’ll pass

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Raybeamofsunshine

Why is she updating her highlights when she doesn’t use insta anymore and has 10 active followers? Just delete your page gem

• Haha

mrsbarson24o2

I wonder if she knew yesterday that it was likely she was gonna be sacked today, hence the tears in the bogs?
Surely not. She can't get out of bed at the best of times, let alone when she's going in to be sacked. Although, in saying that, she strikes me as the sort of person who thinks she's above rules, procedures or warnings and so on!

mrsbarson24o2

He must only be delighted to get away from her considering he works away so often 😂
Do you blame him?! I feel she's read here and is trying her very best to stop moaning but just comes across as being so insincere....like, more so than normal 🙈

• Haha

J2607

VIP Member
Begging for someone else now.
I really dislike this trend of begging for money online. I see it constantly now, Go Fund Me or another site with a plea to help pay rent, phone bills...a laptop in this case?! I've seen it with someone I know begging for visa funding for their American husband, knowing full well they could get a loan or be funded by their parents in some way. There's always some marginalised identity shoved in there too to guilt trip you as though by being X you must automatically have more money and therefore should donate. People exploit this so much and it's just a complete racket. I find it all quite disgusting.

• Heart