Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MJx

Chatty Member
Does she ever not tuck things into her bra ? Everything is bloody cropped or tucked in her bra - not every fat person wants that or feels comfortable with it. Also I wonder if and when she does go out her tops are cropped ?

Reactions: 1

Ayupitsonlyme

She likely wasn’t sacked. She was so quick to mention yesterday that it had nothing to do with Instagram. It’s likely that someone from the company has seen her stories, you don’t have to be living under a rock to stumble across her, especially when she gets shared from other big-ish accounts, and has reported it to management. I bet they’ve had her in to discuss it, the things she’s said about her work and her colleagues online is just a huge no, no matter what job you’re in! And I reckon they’ve asked her to stop/given her a warning and she’s seen her arse and walked! Either that or they’ve had a word with her about the whole covid fiasco and she’s had a warning. She didn’t want to work there anyway and saying she’s been sacked on her birthday makes people feel sorry for her, she will think it will up her engagement and quite frankly I think she likes people to message her like poor you etc etc.
I thought the same thing!

Reactions: 1

maidmaz

Chatty Member
I hope she has found somebody as I don’t believe her and her bf were compatible from what she shared on Instagram.. I mean I get it the whole sleep thing but I love waking up and going to sleep with my husband. X

J2607

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that she’s gone from constantly moaning about work to just not acknowledging work at all, she’s definitely back at the old place and had a warning about it
Yes, it’s very telling she’s never acknowledged this mysterious return to employment. What an idiot.

Raybeamofsunshine

Where the hell is she - looks like a school common room
Looks like a workplace/office space

I’m calling it; she’s back in the before the old job, job. The bathroom selling place with the new, modern offices with pool tables, refreshments etc. The job she left because the money wasn’t good enough.
Oooo do you reckon? I never thought of that - plus I thought that job was full time remote? I heard from someone who lives locally to her that she was back at the new but old job!

I say good on her if she’s back there. They seemed like such a decent company. I hope she’s learnt her lesson not to be greedy and that money isn’t everything.

J2607

VIP Member
Christ, I can’t believe the woman who only used to have emo songs on her stories will enjoy the We are Festival line up. Also most people will be out their tree, this is going to be interesting to witness 🥴 Do PLT even check up on who they gift stuff too? She’s non existent nowadays apart from showing herself in a bikini at work parties.

Attachments

Last edited:

maidmaz

Chatty Member
To be fair I hope her and the bf have broken up. For his benefit. She’s using him. And I hope he gets her out of his house that him and his brother own 👌

She was actually very naturally pretty before all the orangeness and fake lips and eyelashes
I agree. I do still think she’s pretty just a little too fake now.