Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
Fuck me, if she sized down you wouldn’t be able to see the dress. What a clown.

Reactions: 1

Ghostie34

We’ll now only be graced with ad posts once a week coupled with a “new post” story then. Yawn. I have a real dislike for influencers who only post ads, a couple from gshore used to do that.

They cba to provide relatable interesting content, just want our money.

mrshan17

Chatty Member
Hahaha this was me. I know no normal person would be taken back after what she did but knowing it was just the one manager that sacked her and the others didn’t agree makes it likely. The company seems shady AF

Also poppy has posted a pic in the same dress. Both horrific. Gemma NEEDS a bra
Yeah I think you could be right. The LinkedIn makes me suspicious haha. I just don’t get why she lets them hang like that. Surely that isn’t even good for her back?

Ayupitsonlyme

I’m with your husband! Her voice and that tongue piercing 🤢
I have my tongue pierced, I have done for 20+ years, and I can honestly guarantee that it doesn’t affect your speech like she makes out, she just puts it on to show it off 😂

maidmaz

Chatty Member
no way is she a 22... I'm 20/22 and she must be at least 2 sizes bigger!!
That was what I was thinking too. If you look at the clothes she claims are a 22 they’re usually things that don’t have sleeves or anything 😂 I reckon I could squeeze my fat arse in to a 14 in those nighties but that does not make me a 14. Just have to look at her holiday pics to see her true size

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I assumed they were going to a camping festival and that was the food for like 4 days 😵💫.

I can't believe she's going to walk around in just a bikini. I would be looking at anybody funny even if they were skinny. It's not confidence its just abit inappropriate.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
Why’s her tongue that colour?

Cowboy boots 😂 she defo reads here what’s with the ‘I don’t give a Fuck’.. Gemma trainers don’t hurt your feet. Try those instead of cowboy boots

Last edited:
  • Haha