Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrshan17

Chatty Member
Yeah she is big framed. Similar body time to me when I was a 24/26

Also… I didn’t think her insta could get any more boring. Starting to miss the work drama 😂
I know the same rotten thong is boring me.

I think the person who said about her old job could be on to something with her deactivation of LinkedIn x

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Literally the most pathetic thing an “influencer” has blocked someone for. You can’t bang on about how you’ve been sack, how you’re going to get a new fab job and then never acknowledge it ever again.
She’s back at the old place, guarantee, she has no morals.
What was said. I’m guessing she’s deleted her stories as I couldn’t see anything

Raybeamofsunshine

It’s been quite refreshing not to hear how tired she is or the beggy engagement posts. I’m enjoying this lull 😂 Although news flash Gemma, this is doing nothing for you. Your engagement will be shit if you don’t story - the more people engaging with your stories, encourages profile clicks, encourages likes/saves/comments/money makers…

Wow, I feel like a genius. Hold my beer I’m just off to be an instahun… 🙄
I’d rather follow you than gem. You might have some content 😉

Wasn’t she supposed to be wearing the new trousers today?
Probs looked horrific lol

Passthecake

Oh my goodness that outfit on the latest reel. I'm not the most fashionable person to be fair but I don't think lilac and lime is a winning combo

maidmaz

Chatty Member
Yep it's just a Saturday/Sunday festival and they're not camping, they're staying in a hotel. Looks like it's more for 2 nights in a hotel, potentially 3. It's jusy allllll snacks and drink though.
Ah ok I thought it was just the one night lol. Looking forward to seeing the outfits today 😂😂

J2607

VIP Member
I’m all for body positivity and completely believe you should be able to wear a bikini whatever size you are, but at least wear something that fits and gives you a bit of support!
I don't think the bikini bottoms are supposed to be tied that high either?