Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
I live for a snack haul as much as the next person, but that amount of food is insane in itself for 2 people, to then get a takeaway as well 😳 Sheer gluttony
Yeah same but that’s ridiculous! 😭

A lot of it is drinks I didn’t realise

maidmaz

Chatty Member
I do think she lost weight recently so maybe is a 22. Why does she keep going on about the hair? It looks like it always does!
Yeah I think she’s lost weight but I think it’s more the angles. I guess she is tall though and if Jess is a 24 like she claims then Gemma would be a 22

MJx

Chatty Member
Why on earth would you buy a petite dress at 5f8. If anything she needs the tall versions, one gust of wind and the whole world will be seeing her skanky grey thong
It would mean she would need to go out in that dress to het a gust of wind - she would never wear that out

mrshan17

Chatty Member
Tbf she doesn't need to eat actual food with the amount of calories in those drinks she chucks down her neck every 5 mins..

She really is an incredibly irritating humourless creature isn't she.. give it a rest Gemma, you aren't funny not every remotely and the ' I've a friend coming over ' clearly being reading here!
Haha we want proof!! X

Raybeamofsunshine

Me too and I think HS has great taste but the tan is OTT. Love her hair black, much better than the orange hair with orange tan!
I think hinder uses fake tan so better for the skin. Still doesn’t look good. Gem is going to be crying when she looks 50 in the next 5 years due to the sun beds