Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I cropped it too short but in the last 30 days it’s +30, definitely not something to be shouting about
Oh dear ! The internet clearly agrees with what is said here about her!

I follow one of the other instahuns that was on the NL shoot, she's lovely, she's posted loads of pics from the NL event and there is no sign of old misery guts Gemma in them plus the pics of the NL window Gemma is tagged on at the end ! Speaks volumes!

Raybeamofsunshine

So it’s been confirmed she didn’t go back to her old job - however I know where she is now working and it’s for a competitor. Why the secrecy gem.

maidmaz

Chatty Member
I don't think its fake tan, as she goes on sunbeds. I think it's dirt. She always looks like she needs a good scrub!
Oh yeah! It looks like she’s stepped in tan to me but yeah it can’t be that. Love how she’s became active now she’s on holiday.

MJx

Chatty Member
I cant believe she apends her money on that appearance. The hair, the lips, the tan. It looks so bad.
But she think she looks good. She probably think she’s glowing with the orange tan, can’t say much for the lips of lashes

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
the boots again... what does she see that we don't?? they're frigging hideous
And a wrap dress that doesn't actually wrap her too ! I'm surprised she hasn't pulled it up to show off her legs and to really flash her gash every time she moves ! I don't know why she doesn't just call it a day ..she is soo shockingly awful at styling everything!

It’s raining and people are in ponchos, fully clothed but Gemma’s in a bikini, what the fuck.

Screenshot is not me body shaming at all btw, just illustrating the juxtaposition to what other guests are wearing 🫣 I get the WeAr ThE bIkInI message but not at a fucking work party where no one else is in one. It’s so skimpy as well, would be so worried about something slipping out.

View attachment 1438749

There looks to have been about 10 people there. It’s a really odd set up.
I would be mortified if I was at that party, she looks shocking and I don’t care about body positivity and all that!