Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
I think hot as fuck was the term she used 😂🙄
Confidence in yourself is great but can we bring back a bit of humility in the world about ourselves. I see terms like this thrown about by BOPO people and it really screams trying far too hard, when in reality they're probably not that confident at all. I know it's often fake it, 'til you make it with confidence, but tone it down a bit please guys, make it more realistic!

Reactions: 1

maidmaz

Chatty Member
She would literally do anything for attention wouldn’t she. I just don’t get the whole fake world they live in.

mrshan17

Chatty Member
I just looked through the messages I’d sent her - she used to be quite nice (or I could have been nieve) anyway there was massive issue with women be stabbed with needles on nights out and being raped. There was a thing from the nhs saying this is what to look out for - I reached out to Gemma/ poppy and Jess, - poppy and jess ignored it and Gemma was like if you look my my stories it’s already on there. Well I didn’t see it - probably missed it but jeez I just wanted to help other women and men on a night out and with large followings I thought they would be a good place to start. Hearing that voice note again I’ve removed her. She’s vile
She’s very condescending

peach2110

I’m totally new here. GF has dropped off my algorithm it would seem. I always wondered what happened with her work because I know she got sacked from her old company? What does she do? She isn’t posting her outfits of the day like she used to. Which, tbh, I was always distracted by the sheer amount of stuff she had was on top of her wardrobes!

Ghostie34

Anyone else purposefully not watching her stories to drive down her engagement? 😂. Can’t be arsed with her anymore. Any engagement is #ad or #gifted

maidmaz

Chatty Member
I don’t think she looks anywhere near the same size as Jess but I think Jess is more of a 28-30 just in denial