TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 14
Those look like regular diapers and not training pants so it looks like he might even be reverting
And that's what happens when you don't provide security and stability for a child. And now they are going to add to the chaos with another baby (which, I only have one, but from all of my friends who have 2 - the 2nd is the complete opposite from the first. Which means Prop #2 is going to be a hellraiser)?

I see a LOT of regressions in their future...

Reactions: 10
I like this thread title better but you have to link and request close of the old one when you create a new one. Maybe they can be merged.

Reactions: 4
That Main Street Moments Youtube channel put out a podcast type video I just saw about vlogging being banned at Tokyo Disney. Toward the 28 minute mark they start talking about the Trackers "all of a sudden" not being on the media list now and how they used others footage at Halloween horror nights. They can't figure out why, šŸ˜†šŸ˜:giggle: since they think they were media last Halloween, but didn't they just use Ordinary Adventures footage last year? How can a channel that talks about Disney and vloggers quite often NOT know what's going on? They wondered if they are off the media list cause of the Planned Parenthood live, get with the program.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes. Anaheim is out in the boonies.
There are no places to purchase diapers.
So they have to pack all kinds of diapers for J$.

( sarcasm. there is a Target 2 miles away)
Plus a Walmart and Anaheim Marketplace very close by. Not to mention, they could order via Amazon Prime to the resort. These 2 millennial acting 40-somethings canā€™t figure out Amazon, Door Dash, Instacart, etc.??? The Trackholes are worthless. #homemovies

Reactions: 18
I bet as soon as revenue stream #2 is born, #1 gets enrolled in pre-school and after-school daycare.
And he was never seen or heard from againā€¦..

If #2 is a girl, Timbelina will be the star of the show.

On an unrelated note - my daughter and I leave for our Disney World vacation tomorrow. Today has not been cHaOtIc. I have my hairbrush packed. And even though we live 45 minutes from the airport, and our flight leaves at 6:30am, we are going to sleep in our own beds at home and drive to the airport early in the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And he was never seen or heard from againā€¦..

If #2 is a girl, Timbelina will be the star of the show.

On an unrelated note - my daughter and I leave for our Disney World vacation tomorrow. Today has not been cHaOtIc. I have my hairbrush packed. And even though we live 45 minutes from the airport, and our flight leaves at 6:30am, we are going to sleep in our own beds at home and drive to the airport early in the morning.
Dont forget your shampoo and water bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh man the stay at the Poly was a SHITSHOW. We had a great time because we were together but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever dream of staying at a monorail resort again. I donā€™t think they are what they are hyped up to be unfortunately. But like I said, we had a great time in spite of the polys slew of issues. I think @peteykirch had it right when he said the poly needs helpā€¦

thank you for the birthday wishes! We had a wonderful 2 weeks of my husband having time off and enjoying every second! Having two weeks off together made me realize how seriously unproductive the trackers are. We made lunch and dinner together almost every day and finished so many house projects. Not to mention a lot of really amazing park days.

Did anyone call them out on stealing?! Holy tit they really have a lot of balls between them donā€™t they
Happy birthday to you and your son!!! šŸŽˆšŸŽ‰. Your commentary was greatly missed when they released that video for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That Main Street Moments Youtube channel put out a podcast type video I just saw about vlogging being banned at Tokyo Disney. Toward the 28 minute mark they start talking about the Trackers "all of a sudden" not being on the media list now and how they used others footage at Halloween horror nights. They can't figure out why, šŸ˜†šŸ˜:giggle: since they think they were media last Halloween, but didn't they just use Ordinary Adventures footage last year? How can a channel that talks about Disney and vloggers quite often NOT know what's going on? They wondered if they are off the media list cause of the Planned Parenthood live, get with the program.
My thoughts on this. Since most of the creators they stole footage from were smaller creators, anyone that says anything would immediately be attacked by their stans.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My thoughts on this. Since most of the creators they stole footage from were smaller creators, anyone that says anything would immediately be attacked by their stans.
I noticed it was all ā€œsmallerā€ creators. I also DO NOT understand why universal invited Fat duck McFedora to the event. Heā€™s so disneycentric I hate when he bleeds into Universal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Including Main Street Moments!!
They are so far up Timā€™s ass(et) that they never can talk about anything Disney related without bringing up TTT as the gold standard other channels should be judged by.

I noticed it was all ā€œsmallerā€ creators. I also DO NOT understand why universal invited Fat duck McFedora to the event. Heā€™s so disneycentric I hate when he bleeds into Universal
Sheā€™s back!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜˜šŸ„°šŸ˜˜šŸ„° our T3A!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbh it must be killing them that paging meat sweats got media an they didn't šŸ˜‚ as much as I cannot stand that purple faced blob, it is fking hilarious he got media for both universal HHN an the d23 thing

Just goes to show how quickly its all falling around them now that small channels are getting what they used too get

• Heart
  • Haha
Tbh it must be killing them that paging meat sweats got media an they didn't šŸ˜‚ as much as I cannot stand that purple faced blob, it is fking hilarious he got media for both universal HHN an the d23 thing

Just goes to show how quickly its all falling around them now that small channels are getting what they used too get
AllEars posted a video today where they (Quincy and Breedlove) were invited out to enjoy Victoria & Alberts at the Chef's table.

• Wow

I agree. It must literally keep them both up at night. Tim said he couldnā€™t sleep at the hotel and I guarantee itā€™s from rage. Also I cannot wait until the floor drops out from under all of the vloggers and they all need to find REAL jobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree. It must literally keep them both up at night. Tim said he couldnā€™t sleep at the hotel and I guarantee itā€™s from rage. Also I cannot wait until the floor drops out from under all of the vloggers and they all need to find REAL jobs
I can just imagine the fallout now...some of them I'm sure will ruin other parks for people. I could see some of these channels going out to focus on smaller parks. Florida in general has a lot, so they probably could still get a fair amount of content. I do watch a fair amount of roller coaster Youtube and it is different how coasters vlog versus Disney vloggers. I think a lot of it is because they aren't allowed to film on near as many rides as Disney vloggers are able to. There's still some of them that are ridiculously annoying but it's a different beast from Disney vlogging and even Universal vlogging-though for some reason I don't find most Universal focus vlogs as annoying as the Disney ones.

Reactions: 8
AllEars posted a video today where they (Quincy and Breedlove) were invited out to enjoy Victoria & Alberts at the Chef's table.
šŸ˜³šŸ˜² I am shocked!
AEā€™s views are down and average around 12K of late.

Either AJ has connections or the V&A invitation was extended months ago when Molly was still working for AE.

Them arguing about the word organic was just downright dumb....Just like everything else about their channel....

• Haha
I was excited to, but it's only overseas....
Perhaps it's a trial to see how it affects the parks, if they ban it all overseas an parks don't see any difference with people going to things then maybe America will follow suit with a bit of luck

To me I've never understood why the parks will put up with vloggers to begin with when I'd reckon at least 70/80% would go to the parks anyway an the vloggers really bring nothing to value with making people decide

That plus I reckon he thinks he's sleeping on a hill an has no cover since ginny20dinners probably sinks the bed like a sink hole an needs the entire cover just to cover her ass

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.