TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why are they so dramatic with EVERYTHING?!? Is Jenn really saying it’s a cold 75 in LA so she will bring layers as if Orlando doesn’t see the 70’s (granted, it is the wee hours of the AM, but that’s not the point)
ETA: I live relatively close to them. 1 minute of driving and I see the “Lake Nona” signsView attachment 1570931
I mean you said it yourself.. do you think that blonde manatee gets out of bed before 11??

I joke all the time about Floridians being soft. The heat is too much they get too cold.. we have been here over a year, been through two summers and coming from the tundra of buffalo ny, we love it!

Granted my exposure to Floridians was basically these two trailer trash morons so...

Reactions: 9
I believe Tim's brother is adopted. I'm sure Tim and Jenn look down on him.
Jaime. The oldest. I don't know why they'd look down on him. He gave Tim a job in his previous successful construction and design company.

Tim WISHES he looks like Jaime. And probably so does Jenn. 🥴

The Silver Fox - IYKYK

1662905123508.png

1662905189635.png

1662905218628.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Some great comments on their newest vlog in their Reddit thread. Go thumbs up before they’re deleted ;)

Hey Dimmy and Gin! Go duck yourselves(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing like Tim mansplaining how many weeks Jenn is 🙄🙄🤤.
Dr. When was your last period?
Jenn: I think It was 2 months ago??? (Looks to Tim)

TPT**: NO. REMEMBER you ate plus 6, and had the green carpet while sitting with planes at the wig store eleven appleberries, and no space ladders. So it was 2 months, 3 days ago

Jenn: oh yeah that’s right

*this doesn’t make sense, bc…. well they don’t make any sense
**TPT= the period tracker

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My money is on a live stream today to complain about D23 and how jenbo couldn’t do anything because 1. Prop#1 nap schedule, 2. my anxiety, 3. I need to be close to food at all times, 4. I’m pregnant you guyzzzz. any or all of these. Why would you travel clear across the country to sit in a hotel room? what a waste of $$$. But we are talking the trackers here so it’s to be expected. And Timmy boy TMI man. No really cares that you are getting snipped. Put the camera down man and enjoy your son. Life is too short for you to be carrying around those fuzzy balls everywhere. When you get the big “V” maybe ask the Dr. about the fuzzy balls while you are there. Lol.

Reactions: 19
Some great comments on their newest vlog in their Reddit thread. Go thumbs up before they’re deleted ;)

Hey Dimmy and Gin! Go duck yourselves(y)
Placing this here for all the stans to see the truth before it gets deleted...and it will.

1662905998599.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I had made a thread this morning around 7.
Never done one before and just wondering if I did something wrong.

Reactions: 5
I missed 3 entire threads in 2 weeks. I’m going to be honest…I’m not going to even try to go back and read through over 150 pages.

I missed chatting with you all though and I’m sure I missed some really epic failures in Trackerland

I did catch Jenn waddling through HHN on her IG stories….I’d bet money that she had alcohol regardless of her second miracle pregnancy

• Heart
Just saw a news article on FB about Tokyo Disney banning vlogging. Too bad it wasn't WDW, it'd put a stop to these sucky vloggers like the Trackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This pregnancy is unbearable.

I vote for Tim to get his vasectomy as soon as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet as soon as revenue stream #2 is born, #1 gets enrolled in pre-school and after-school daycare.

• Haha
My money is on a live stream today to complain about D23 and how jenbo couldn’t do anything because 1. Prop#1 nap schedule, 2. my anxiety, 3. I need to be close to food at all times, 4. I’m pregnant you guyzzzz. any or all of these. Why would you travel clear across the country to sit in a hotel room? what a waste of $$$. But we are talking the trackers here so it’s to be expected. And Timmy boy TMI man. No really cares that you are getting snipped. Put the camera down man and enjoy your son. Life is too short for you to be carrying around those fuzzy balls everywhere. When you get the big “V” maybe ask the Dr. about the fuzzy balls while you are there. Lol.
Are they staying at the GC? Maybe Jen is getting spa treatments while the Nanny and JCash go to the park. Hopefully Timmy won’t vlog any of his snippage adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw a news article on FB about Tokyo Disney banning vlogging. Too bad it wasn't WDW, it'd put a stop to these sucky vloggers like the Trackers.
I was thinking, if I paid for any kind of VIP tour, HHN or otherwise, and got stuck with people vlogging could you complain or request to be in a different group?

Or if I pay for a lightning lane for RotR for my family then get stuck with a vlogger who has their camera up and talks the entire time, I’d definitely complain. Would they do anything?

I’d be pissed if I was in that group and had Dim being an ass with a camera in the guides face screaming for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Since the trackers are so quick to say they want to go back to Japan (They want to re live their glory years, but they will never get back to that point) I’m wondering if it is still a bucket list want if they can’t vlog while there.

Reactions: 16
Are they staying at the GC? Maybe Jen is getting spa treatments while the Nanny and JCash go to the park. Hopefully Timmy won’t vlog any of his snippage adventure.
They are staying at the Disneyland Hotel--for a change, Jenn said. I think they couldn't afford 2 rooms at GC.

I was thinking, if I paid for any kind of VIP tour, HHN or otherwise, and got stuck with people vlogging could you complain or request to be in a different group?

Or if I pay for a lightning lane for RotR for my family then get stuck with a vlogger who has their camera up and talks the entire time, I’d definitely complain. Would they do anything?

I’d be pissed if I was in that group and had Dim being an ass with a camera in the guides face screaming for attention.
I can answer for RIP. Tim & Jenn did the private tour, so the others in their group knew what they were getting themselves into, whether T&J invited them to come with or vice versa. In past years, for non-private RIP, you got what you got. I'm sure you could complain, I'm not sure if they would move you to another group because it seems like the groups were all pre-arranged and once you leave, you're gone. This year, it was a little different as when you were done with your food at the little reception thing, you said, hey, I'm ready and you and then next 8 people to be done went off together. So, in this way that we experienced this year, if we saw T&J in our group or any other vlogger, we could have waited for the next group to take off.

We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour with Nate (not on purpose) and he was not allowed to film for a majority of the tour, when he did, he didn't really say anything, he just had the camera up, it was pretty unobtrusive. But he did not record a majority of the day.

As far as LL, I think with Disney, if you make enough noise, they'd let you ride again. I don't think they'd reprimand the vlogger. That would make too much sense. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16

I feel like there aren’t enough people actively complaining. I think if guest services fielded enough complaints that maybe they would do something akin to what Tokyo Disney just did.

or maybe Tokyo just did it first and the rest of the parks are on their way…

we can all only hope that vlogging in the parks is on its way out for good

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.