TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyve made refrences in lives and vloggs to comments here
Well jofthdinternet is a faithful reader so I am sure they report all the accounts from here who comment over there and any negative comments made here back to their cult leaders.

Reactions: 10
If your doctor puts you on bedrest/sick leave when you are pregnant well then you are too sick to travel, otherwise you are just a normal pregnant woman doing your job

Reactions: 12
77,000 views on that D23 video. They get that number sitting in their dirty house. Let’s see if they put up two more days of this.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I don't "get" all the ridiculous praise under every vlog about editing.

I really have never come across the comments section of any other vloggers where editing is praised so much.

Maybe once in a blue moon if something really stands out... but every bleeping vlog? Multiple times? No bleeping way.
To be honest most vloggers don't have Jim Jones level of praise either. I watched trackers for years and never read the comments. The first time I did is exactly when I began to not enjoy their videos because I couldn't get it out of my mind how weird their stans were. The very first comment I read was "Jenn I am amazed at how you load the dishwasher" then I started scrolling and it just got worse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Craig from The Dis- his wife posted this on IG. This is what infertility looks like. Not one vlog where you declare you did all the science stuff & you can’t have kids. It makes Jennbo’s story that less plausible. BIG FAT LIAR!
That picture of all the needles and medications was sobering. Looking at their insta's Kylie is super active, unlike a much less pregnant woman we know.

Reactions: 16
I never pay any attention to that OP's comments. Their comments are usually stupid or offensive, or they've often stated (as if for the first time) the obvious (that we've already discussed ad nauseam), or talk about something completely out-of-context as to what we were discussing.

They typically just pop in and pop out and aren't seen again for weeks.

Erin and Caitlyn are friggin hilarious. Did they actually watch when Jenn was pregnant with J.? When the two of them were traveling all over and she was [gasp!] editing the vlogs bigger than she is now? And the vlogs were actually coming out at a slightly faster rate than today? (oh, and she has Lyn as her shadow now stans, so don't give us that she has to care for her one and only child *and* edit 🖕 )

Seriously. These people commenting have to be teens or college-age girls w/ zero "real world" experience. They absolutely cannot know anything to be making the statement that a 3-month pregnant woman with one of the easiest jobs on the planet can't sit on her couch for "long" hours (also, define "long" vs. Jenn's lies) because it's "really hard" on the body. She bitched about tit when she wasn't pregnant (e.g., back, carpal tunnel, etc.). She. Just. witches.

Do they not realize that pregnant women actually work challenging jobs - on their feet or sitting - up unto their due dates or delivery?
And / or while seamlessly managing households, multiple children and / or pets, paying bills, handling appointments, driving to / fro, etc.

Jenn is so bleeping coddled by everyone, it's ABSURD.
When i was in labor with kiddo number 2, i cleaned entire house, fed and bathed kiddo number 1, fed the cats, did laundry, made a lasagna and meatloaf so hubby and kiddo had food, and then called hubby at work.....i literally walked into hospital and kiddo number 2 fell out. I went home the next day and cooked for relatives that visited.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Craig from The Dis- his wife posted this on IG. This is what infertility looks like. Not one vlog where you declare you did all the science stuff & you can’t have kids. It makes Jennbo’s story that less plausible. BIG FAT LIAR!
I saw that. What a journey for them. I hope they are sick and tired of the Trackers' BS - Craig and Kylie were going through hell and Tim was tracking Jenn's period for her and she was whining about not being pregnant fast enough for her liking as they planned a second miracle baby around cruising times. 🖕

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Well timmy boy couldnt handle my comment disagreeing with another comment saying their vlogs have gone down hill 🤣🤣 man that man is such a wimp if you cant handle some critizicism. And honestly it wasnt even a bad comment . Hi Tim and ginny! Maybe when people critize you, you look in the mirror. I cant wait to watch the channem self implode.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
[
I agree- too many pats on the back for crappy editing
It has to be her lol
it’s also odd that several how much does Tim Tracker videos that have been made in the last week(3 by my count). All popped up on timeline.

This is what I think. She’s too lazy to go in and read comments all day. Dim probably checks at certain intervals to make sure they are cleaned up before he lets her read all the rave reviews of her editing and mothering.

Also, people keep saying she reads here. I can’t believe she would, not without the ability to delete. She’s way too fragile to read the stuff that’s posted here without having the satisfaction of the delete button.
oh she reads.She´s too self centered not too. As much as she claims the unwell three bother her, she likes the negative comments because it about HER ( also notice she mentions something said on Tattle as “one of you guys” or her “friend”)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.