TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Certainly looks like she got herself an overpriced band that already too small. I don't understand why she doesn't just get the right size.
I'm not understanding all of these new rings.

I mean, I know some women choose to stack bands, get an eternity ring, get a newer set after decades of marriage and / or for a big anniversary BUT a) that's not what she's doing and b) this is like her THIRD friggin ring in what? 2-3 years? and her 4th or 5th TOTAL at this point? (or am I wrong?)

How the hell do any of these hold any sort of "true" meaning if she keeps getting dumbfuck Tim to get her new ones?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I mean, I know some women choose to stack bands, get an eternity ring, get a newer set after decades of marriage and / or for a big anniversary BUT a) that's not what she's doing and b) this is like her THIRD friggin ring in what? 2-3 years? and her 4th or 5th TOTAL at this point? (or am I wrong?)

How the hell do any of these hold any sort of "true" meaning if she keeps getting dumbfuck Tim to get her new ones?
When your fingers keep getting fatter and fatter, you need a bigger ring to fit your sausage finger 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Right? Just get a silicone one & get your original sized! They are more addicted to buying tit than assigning actual meaning to anything.

Reactions: 17

His thing seems to be stupid sweaters and her thing is definitely chasing IG 'engagement' and brand trends. She has spent tons of money on overpriced 'designer' jewelry because she has no individual taste. She wants to be someone of envy. Who knows if she even likes them really? There is no real sentiment. Their her tshirt. Too small and thoughtless. She wants to be like RHW, I'm assuming. :rolleyes:

* Though, ooooh, dammit. Oh, all right.
I am guilty of the same- as a gem hound I admit to having not one, but three dedicated 'engagement' rings I wear in rotation. It's an excuse to buy colored stones so I magically call it my engagement ring and now it is! And I do use anniversaries as an excuse, but we have been married for over twenty years at this point. I have only a few years before I can get me another one. I want all the colors.
download (2).png

I hate watching her spend it purely because of what I could've found her for the same price and I don't even like her. I immediately calculate the cost per ct of stones I could've bought with that money and the jewelry I would design around it.
I can't help it.:devilish:

Reactions: 12
So fun fact regarding the late 2023 Australian cruises on the wonder: Children must be at least 12 months old for these overseas cruises.

Why would this matter, you ask? Prop: part Duex is due in mid March, and therefore will NOT be old enough to sail, therefore prohibiting them for participation….that is unless Tim pulls a super-selfish move and abandons his family for 2+ weeks on a boat 1000’s of miles away.

So either they miss out and end up stealing others’ footage… or they abandon the kids with Stanny for multiple weeks….either way damaging the channel and the brand.
Jenn would never allow Tim to go that far without her, and I mean NEVER. Not because of FOMO, but because she can’t be away from Tim for more than a day and a couple hours distance.

That’s the same reason she flew to Disneyland to sit in a hotel room all weekend: she can’t be alone or away from Tim, even if the Nanny is taking care of their prop for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Right? Just get a silicone one & get your original sized! They are more addicted to buying tit than assigning actual meaning to anything.
I told my fiancée just to get me a cool silicone one to begin with, I can’t wear real jewelry with my job, only silicone so I found some that I really really like for like $40 and told her to get me one lol we haven’t gotten them yet but we will and I’ll be happy as a clam, I don’t need flashy and fancy like the manatee not do my fingers look like sausages where I have to changes sizes every month!

Reactions: 8
D8A89363-E4F1-4E8B-A357-FD749E2B421A.jpeg

just thought I’d leave this here before the day ends. Not at all TTT related but I don’t care. My heart still aches for all the lives lost and the loved ones effected ❤🇺🇸

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How did they push over 888k subscribers now?? How much you think that cost? 🤔

these Stans drive me up a wall…

23AD9DCB-E44D-414A-AA5A-914EDC1CC3FA.jpeg
Ummmm I think you mean “along with Lean” we all know they are not caregivers-except maybe on steak and bj night

E71D3114-5A3F-4252-8DE5-32900DE7FD03.jpeg

Kelly made it just about as far as Jenn in her education. We know, spelling is soooo hard

962C9623-4CB2-412D-B64B-7C1783965B5F.jpeg

they pay someone to RAISE Jackson, Brenda, let’s be real

012F2FF5-27E8-4E91-ACBB-5E53CD4313EF.jpeg

they couldn’t tell you how old he is clubfoote, they don’t even know when holidays are FFC

F4B40890-4170-4B57-9F38-98F0F3239375.jpeg

uh, yea, I draw the line at creepy dream stalkers

WTAF is wrong with these people?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just felt a little rumble here in norcal - too bad the Bojos are too far south for this one. Not that Ginn would notice if she's waddling around.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes. Anaheim is out in the boonies.
There are no places to purchase diapers.
So they have to pack all kinds of diapers for J$.

( sarcasm. there is a Target 2 miles away)
I can't believe that the kid is not potty trained! WTF! They are with him 24/7 and they can't manage to aim his little dick into the toilet? Or sit his ass on some fancy potty chair that Tim probably spent $1,000 on so he can learn to take a crap! I hope they doN t think potty training is up to the nanny. They are such lazy bleeping assholes.

Reactions: 14

Is it her 'knocked up again' gift? Then she'll get another one when she's shat out #2. God these people are disgusting. No sense of what really is worth something in their lives.

Reactions: 14

She just needs a rubber ring!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.