TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me I've never understood why the parks will put up with vloggers to begin with when I'd reckon at least 70/80% would go to the parks anyway an the vloggers really bring nothing to value with making people decide
Most vloggers are local and AP holders.
Disney doesn’t make much money on their park visit. Vloggers go to the parks, shoot their footage (annoying true vacationers) and leave.

Reactions: 14
Most vloggers are local and AP holders.
Disney doesn’t make much money on their park visit. Vloggers go to the parks, shoot their footage (annoying true vacationers) and leave.
yea! Tim would take up a park reservation when Disney World opened after the pandemic. He would walk around, touch merch, not spend money and walk out an hour or two later. He made money off those videos, so I wouldn’t be shocked if this policy would be brought to wdw. Also does anyone know if the the Trackers’ “fair use” of other vloggers footage is a one time thing or have they done this before? I feel like they have done this before considering how sneaky they went about it and claimed “Fair Use”

Reactions: 10
They made a big deal about they were at HHN for 3 nights. We seen one night of HHN. One night of BS filler. Now onto California. Where they can’t even get D23 out before it’s over. I have already watched others, no thanks Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Japanese are a very polite and respectful culture. They'd see someone filming on a ride as rude and intrusive so I'm not surprised they banned it. The tit that's gone down in WDW lately would just not happen in Tokyo. I can't see it happening in Cali or WDW. Although Bob Cheapprick's presentation on the experience of superfans vs a family from Denver (?) on a once every 5 years holiday does make me wonder if they feel they don't need annual pass holders anymore. If the Trackholes had to pay for entrance for 4 every tkme they wanted to go to the park for 2 hours to stuff their faces and try to force J$ on a roll coasy they'd think twice. They certainly wouldn't make much!

They made a big deal about they were at HHN for 3 nights. We seen one night of HHN. One night of BS filler. Now onto California. Where they can’t even get D23 out before it’s over. I have already watched others, no thanks Tim.
There nights? I thought Jenn said she didn't find it much fun or whatever she said to dis it last time. She can't keep her lies straight.

• Heart
They can pillage more footage from JoJo’s World. Seems JoJo received invites to Oogie Boogie Bash and HHN Hollywood. Vlogs are up for both events.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Chris (PPP) just posted news from a D23 Disney Parks panel.

I personally don’t know specific details, but thought some of these might be of interest to you.

• Mandalorian & Grogu meet n greet in Galaxy’s Edge
• Hulk meet n greet in Avengers Campus
• RunDisney returning to DL in 2024
• update on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
• Figment EPCOT meet n greet returning end of 2023
• Hatbox Ghost being added to HM in WDW
• TRON opening in Spring 2023
• new DCL ship will be called “Treasure” featuring Jasmine, Aladdin and the Magic Carpet.
• end of 2023 DCL will have trips to Australia, New Zealand, Samoa & Fiji
• Lighthouse Point, DCL new Disney island
• Lina Bell (a fox) is a new character (akin to Duffy) in the Asia parks
• new e-ticket attraction at Avengers Campus called “Multaverse” featuring “King Thanos”
• in DCA - Pacific Wharf is going to be transformed into “San FranTokyo” from Big Hero 6
• MK (WDW) - future lands for Coco and Encanto behind BTM. Then beyond that is Villians Land
• new Harmonious show in 2023

Reactions: 16

I personally don’t know specific details, but thought some of these might be of interest to you.

• new DCL ship will be called “Treasure” featuring Jasmine, Aladdin and the Magic Carpet.
• new e-ticket attraction at Avengers Campus called “Multaverse” featuring “King Thanos”
• in DCA - Pacific Wharf is going to be transformed into “San FranTokyo” from Big Hero 6
• MK (WDW) - future lands for Coco and Encanto behind BTM. Then beyond that is Villians Land
And Happily Ever After is returning!! It'll be back before the Trackholes post their vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate to be a downer because I’m not Jenn and do not want to witch but it really was a horrible experience from check in until check out
sorry! We’re DVC and the worst experience we ever had was at the poly. That was only 2018 so it’s sad to see not much have changed. Lost luggage, mildew-y flooded rooms and surly staff. It was SUCH a huge difference from GF or AKV etc. our bags came at 2 am and man did I get an ATTITUDE about it too though clearly how was that our fault?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

So fun fact regarding the late 2023 Australian cruises on the wonder: Children must be at least 12 months old for these overseas cruises.

Why would this matter, you ask? Prop: part Duex is due in mid March, and therefore will NOT be old enough to sail, therefore prohibiting them for participation….that is unless Tim pulls a super-selfish move and abandons his family for 2+ weeks on a boat 1000’s of miles away.

So either they miss out and end up stealing others’ footage… or they abandon the kids with Stanny for multiple weeks….either way damaging the channel and the brand.

Reactions: 15
So fun fact regarding the late 2023 Australian cruises on the wonder: Children must be at least 12 months old for these overseas cruises.

Why would this matter, you ask? Prop: part Duex is due in mid March, and therefore will NOT be old enough to sail, therefore prohibiting them for participation….that is unless Tim pulls a super-selfish move and abandons his family for 2+ weeks on a boat 1000’s of miles away.

So either they miss out and end up stealing others’ footage… or they abandon the kids with Stanny for multiple weeks….either way damaging the channel and the brand.
They will blame it not being able to stay in concierage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bringing the ring issue up again since it was late in the last thread (and also because her nail design is bleeping stupid and tacky and reminds me of high school circa-2000) - new ring or is it just the angle that makes it look new (and also something I'd find in my grandma's jewelry box that even she doesn't wear)?
View attachment 1571452

Also, I like how she acknowledges they suck at time management but neither of them are willing to do a damn thing about it. "The day before is so chaotic! We have no time to do anything! But let's unnecessarily waste our supposed precious time by filming Buddy not knowing the concept of follow-the-leader! And we're just so pressed for time, we ordered from firehouse subs! (what, no 5 pounds of fruit to binge on this time before leaving on a trip and 20 bananas to stuff in your various orifices?) We are allergic to ordering anything remotely healthy!"

The inflatable hippo (I'm not talking about Ginn) now has a inflatable pool hoop for company). Imagine having a giant backyard, and you inexplicably continue to keep everything that is meant for the outdoors in your nasty living room:
View attachment 1571471

Also, this was Ginn a couple months ago:
"potty training is going so well! my prop is impressing me!"
View attachment 1571484

Dim, pointing out all the diapers they're packing for this trip, sounding totally annoyed him and Stanny Lean Poppins don't know how to successfully potty train the kid (sticking to a constant routine might bleeping help instead of going on nonstop staycations, cruises and trips):
View attachment 1571487
Certainly looks like she got herself an overpriced band that already too small. I don't understand why she doesn't just get the right size.

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing Disney World annual passes will change again. Like Disneyland, I think even the top pass will have blockout dates. People don’t seem to realise how cheap the annual passes actually are! The Incredipass allows people to go in 365 days a year for $1200! A single day ticket costs about $120!

It’s also hilarious to think that all the Orlando vloggers will be seething because there was basically no new news on Disney World. Meanwhile, the international parks and Disneyland are getting loads of great things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.