TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed 3 entire threads in 2 weeks. I’m going to be honest…I’m not going to even try to go back and read through over 150 pages.

I missed chatting with you all though and I’m sure I missed some really epic failures in Trackerland

I did catch Jenn waddling through HHN on her IG stories….I’d bet money that she had alcohol regardless of her second miracle pregnancy
Glad your back, missed your imput, it's been a hell of a tit show with these two asswipes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad your back, missed your imput, it's been a hell of a tit show with these two asswipes
It’s been a very busy two weeks with our son’s birthday and my birthday! I’m glad to be back home and back to a routine. Hoping to fit more tattling in for the rest of the month 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had made a thread this morning around 7.
Never done one before and just wondering if I did something wrong.

🤔 Now I have a dilemma.
There are two TT #93 threads going.
It’s understanding cause there was a tie.
B38AFF7F-D976-438F-B7DC-9063B4B34C97.jpeg

Lots of great posts on each.
Which do I choose??

Reactions: 8
It’s been a very busy two weeks with our son’s birthday and my birthday! I’m glad to be back home and back to a routine. Hoping to fit more tattling in for the rest of the month 🤣🤣
Happy Birthday to you and your little man! :love: Hope you had a great stay at the Poly! (I think it was the Poly you said?)

You missed Tim and Jenn outright stealing and monetizing the footage of 10 other vloggers! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Birthday to you and your little man! :love: Hope you had a great stay at the Poly! (I think it was the Poly you said?)

You missed Tim and Jenn outright stealing and monetizing the footage of 10 other vloggers! :mad:
Oh man the stay at the Poly was a SHITSHOW. We had a great time because we were together but I don’t think I’ll ever dream of staying at a monorail resort again. I don’t think they are what they are hyped up to be unfortunately. But like I said, we had a great time in spite of the polys slew of issues. I think @peteykirch had it right when he said the poly needs help…

thank you for the birthday wishes! We had a wonderful 2 weeks of my husband having time off and enjoying every second! Having two weeks off together made me realize how seriously unproductive the trackers are. We made lunch and dinner together almost every day and finished so many house projects. Not to mention a lot of really amazing park days.

Did anyone call them out on stealing?! Holy tit they really have a lot of balls between them don’t they

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy bday to you both, hope you had a good holiday

😅😅 Looking forward to it, I always enjoy both you an quasi tear into these two

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Birthday and welcome back. Yep Trackers stole HHN footage and didn’t ask for permission from the creators.
9BADE1A1-FFED-43E1-8743-3BB20F380F40.jpg

@Devilchild-03 sorry I couldn’t get to your message before thread closed. I would say have patience. Slime things take awhile 😉

• Wow
Oh man the stay at the Poly was a SHITSHOW. We had a great time because we were together but I don’t think I’ll ever dream of staying at a monorail resort again. I don’t think they are what they are hyped up to be unfortunately. But like I said, we had a great time in spite of the polys slew of issues. I think @peteykirch had it right when he said the poly needs help…

thank you for the birthday wishes! We had a wonderful 2 weeks of my husband having time off and enjoying every second! Having two weeks off together made me realize how seriously unproductive the trackers are. We made lunch and dinner together almost every day and finished so many house projects. Not to mention a lot of really amazing park days.

Did anyone call them out on stealing?! Holy tit they really have a lot of balls between them don’t they
When we stayed it was during Hurricane Dorian, and it was a mess. However they did renovated the regular rooms since then. The room we stayed in was a mess, it flooded near the patio door, fixtures were broken, mismatched paint touch up jobs, and surly CMs.

• Sad

Happy Birthday! I should’ve known you’re a Virgo too.
Oh no we’re staying at the Poly in May. 🥴 We are hoping bc we have toddler (who doesn’t nap anymore) and will spend most of our time at MK it made sense to be nearby.
If you ever get a around to it, give us a mini trip report! Whatever information you have will be leaps and bounds above whatever the Slackers could steal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When we stayed it was during Hurricane Dorian, and it was a mess. However they did renovated the regular rooms since then. The room we stayed in was a mess, it flooded near the patio door, fixtures were broken, mismatched paint touch up jobs, and surly CMs.
Almost the same experience sans hurricane. The day we checked in was a mess and not a smidge of “magic”. We changed rooms 3 times and on the 3rd room we had one of our typical Florida afternoon sideways rainstorms and the room took on water like a kayak riddled with bullet holes. Our son was TIRED of moving rooms at this point so I said “hey our room is flooding could you bring us some extra towels”…the cm met us at our door with 3 small hand towels and a scowl 😂😂😂. It was honestly the worst hotel experience we’ve ever had

Happy Birthday! I should’ve known you’re a Virgo too.
Oh no we’re staying at the Poly in May. 🥴 We are hoping bc we have toddler (who doesn’t nap anymore) and will spend most of our time at MK it made sense to be nearby.
If you ever get a around to it, give us a mini trip report! Whatever information you have will be leaps and bounds above whatever the Slackers could steal.
Haha we virgos give ourselves away easily don’t we?! Oh man…I need to cultivate my thoughts (I have ALOT)… I definitely see the lure of staying at a monorail resort for the ease of getting to and from Magic Kingdom. However, we stayed at Beach Club for my birthday and we enjoyed it so much more because of its proximity to Epcot and the boat to HS. I will say, Kona Cafe is under refurbishment and a lot of things seemed disorganized. The CMs were probably the worst lot we’ve ever encountered. They seemed annoyed and inconvenienced by everything from requests for more towels to simple questions. We did have a PHENOMENAL mousekeeper who went above and beyond to make our son feel special each day.

I will never stay at Poly again though. It was eye opening the difference between the cast members and vibe at Beach Club vs Poly.

I hate to be a downer because I’m not Jenn and do not want to witch but it really was a horrible experience from check in until check out

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they’re really just going to pretend they didn’t do a second night of HHN, huh? Thank goodness. 😆
DCAA75CC-B78E-49D2-A6C6-CBB007470EB3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Almost the same experience sans hurricane. The day we checked in was a mess and not a smidge of “magic”. We changed rooms 3 times and on the 3rd room we had one of our typical Florida afternoon sideways rainstorms and the room took on water like a kayak riddled with bullet holes. Our son was TIRED of moving rooms at this point so I said “hey our room is flooding could you bring us some extra towels”…the cm met us at our door with 3 small hand towels and a scowl 😂😂😂. It was honestly the worst hotel experience we’ve ever had
Oh nooooo! That is terrible. Someone would be having a bad day if that had been me. And I mean a manager. I let most tit go, but not when it comes to spending big money.

• Heart
Oh no, I hope the trip was still fun overall. We're doing Shades of Green in May but we plan on using the Poly facilities (i.e. food and transportation) frequently. I hope all that stuff isn't going through as much pain as the rooms are apparently. I thought about messaging Tim and setting up a time for him to come tour Shades for new vlogs, and then ghosting him day-of but I'm not quite that cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even doing something "charitable" isn't bringing in views anymore...fakes, frauds, grifters .... oh, and lazy asshats.

2022-09-11 (2).jpg

CA Trip Predictions:
1. More stolen footage
2. Jen taking multiple naps and most of the park footage being voice overs with Stanny and Buddy
3. Not enough USB plugs in the hotel
4. Cringe gender reveal with hotdogs and people in fur suits

Also, about the adoption/foster speculation. The only way I could see them fostering is if they got monetary gain off of it. I know the state I live in will give the foster parents some sort of stipend to pay expenses but it's not much and I really can't see the Snackers doing it. As for adoption the cost would definitely cut down on the amount of cunticere cruises they could go on so I think that would be a hard pass.

Reactions: 11
Except, c0ronavirus5, Ginn in this very vlog, said sometimes she decides to work on vacations. So if the Slackers can't even remember when it's convenient to call their 6 million vacations "work" (except when doing their taxes), then you don't need to defend them.
Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 10.40.14 AM.png

Because you're a tit cousin Jesse and your family probably doesn't like you?
Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 10.40.24 AM.png

"I love when Tim mansplains pregnancy to the world's stupidest potato!" #couplesgoals
Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 10.41.07 AM.png

Nothing gets by Hannah you guyzzzzz!! Except this whole facade of the Slackers being anything but cunts.
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 10.25.45 PM.png

Okay, this is one of the most disturbing comments a stan has made. bleeping gross. Maybe they can go to Palmdale (no offense to Palmdalians, it's the first place I thought of cause that's where my ex-BFF's senile chain-smoking PT Cruiser-driving mom lives). Also, that's where they could afford the same size mcmansion as Ft Pampers. 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 10.37.49 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I meant to comment on the previous thread but life happens. I do agree with a lot of what you say about them but I can relate to the thought of turning the age your parent died can be frightening. My dad died at 45 and I am so nervous. My hubby turns 45 this year and it turns me into a ball of anxiety the thought of losing him or dying myself at 45. I know its crazy but then I am and I can also relate to the pregnancy issues. I was told by a doctor that me falling pregnant was a likely as a lottery win (great doctor) and I fell 3 weeks later, I also managed to fall in 2015 and 2016 but both pregnancies ended with miscarriage. I have just the one and I am so thankful. I would have loved more but it was hard to get pregnant and the miscarriages so painful I can't risk it. I however if I lived their life probably would have carried on but who wants to be 60 with a 20 year old. Would have loved a nanny, especially at night.

Reactions: 4
I’m really behind on their crappy content so I’m sure this has been mentioned.

in their HHN discussion live at 48:02 Jenn says “the baby is measuring big so my due date might actually change based on how big HE’S measuring”

so we don’t really need a gender reveal…she’s having a boy and she’s lying about how far along she is.

Oh nooooo! That is terrible. Someone would be having a bad day if that had been me. And I mean a manager. I let most tit go, but not when it comes to spending big money.
I wish I would have had you there…I may sound like a mouthy witch here but in real life I have a REALLY hard time complaining especially when it comes to customer service/theme park employees. I feel like they already deal with so much that I don’t want to add to it. I really should have spoken up but I have zero balls. Unless of course the person I’m speaking up to is a vlogger, then all bets are off.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.