Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think she reads here for sure. I just don’t think she’s intelligent enough to ever respond
If your posts don't get her to respond, nobody's will! 🤣🤣

One day I expect her to lose her shit after one more camel toe post and go off on here under the name "2020StaycationPlanner", "HeRe4tHeDeSsErtS", or something. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
They took that deflated balloon with them to Hollywood Studios now, to exchange I’m sure. I don’t understand why they are so cheap about small things but waste huge amounts on stuff they never use.
Omfg I want to go to the FB page so badly and comment “holy shit are you two going to drag that balloon around to every fucking theme park until someone gives you your money back?!”

the stans would lose their minds “THEY DONT WASTE MONEY” “THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE BALLOONS” “THEY ARE REGULAR PEOPLE LIKE US”

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL says Jenn

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jen’s complaints about the bao being small made no sense. They were roughly the same price and size as something from Epcot’s Flower and Garden or Food and Wine and Bao Bend seems like it’s a quick service! They can be so annoying.
Also Bao is normally a small street food item. It's like she expected the Bao to be the size of a folded over large pizza with an entire chickens worth of meat inside.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm not a new member but if peeps can clutch pearls about Jenn's "is gay contagious 'cuz I think I just caught some! woot! woot!" and applaud the fact that they lost media cred - in part - because of it, then the same peeps have to tread carefully in constantly joking that Tim likes a big dick and mocking him / making fun of him for being a closeted gay.

There's no denying he has some really effeminate qualities, but that also doesn't equate to him being gay. 🤷‍♀️
I’m just going to stick to what I do best. Making fun of Jenn’s toes, both the ones that live in her Chacos and the one that lives in her bike shorts.

• Haha
  • Wow

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I don’t care if Tim is gay/ bi or whatever, I just want him to be happier and he isn’t. What’s so sad is it’s apparent for so many of us that he isn’t happy and he pretends to be. Think of how miserable he must be off camera

The free replacement ballon ‘tip’ has been circulating TikTok, which is where Jen gets all her Disney ‘news’ and ideas lol. I’m all for wearing what you want, but the bike shorts and tie dye just scream “hello fellow kids, I too can wear the gen z tiktok trends.”

• Haha
  • Sick

NewMember2020

It is so hard to believe the amount of effort these entitled fools put forth to return Jackson's faulty balloon. With all the spending and often frivolous purchases they make it's hard to believe they'd exert so much effort in rain storms, heat, etc.trying to track down the balloon vendors to return a balloon when another one is easily purchased. Balloons are fragile by nature and break all the time and the effort to return one seemed very entitled.

OhFFSakes

I'd be so embarrassed to be toting that stupid ass balloon around with me everywhere. They forget everything else, but they are remembering that balloon for the life of them. I wonder how long they will keep it up. I think they should carry it around forever, give it a name and make it part of the family.
I’m totally expecting a sharpie drawn face on that thing next time we see it. If they name it Wilson we will know that they read here.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
They stumbled on success and got a ton of cash for acting ding dang dumb so they continue to put on the act because either they are afraid to try and make the channel better or they simply are too lazy to change things up.

They have a ton of stans so they could have a super detailed wiki of all their videos to avoid any repetition or to accurately refer back to facts but nope they don't care to do that. Probably because they are afraid of running out of new ideas.

It would be great if some real tea could be spilled on how they act when the camera is off. We've gotten reports they treat TMs/CMs like garbage and are constantly complaining and trying to get freebies. Catching that on video would be priceless.

Reactions: 15

Gill247

Tim and Jenn

If you do read the comments here. Do you know what you could’ve done instead of renting a $1200 room for 3 nights?
You could’ve let Jackson be a normal child and fall asleep in his stroller after a long hot tiring day at the Magic Kingdom and watched the fireworks while he slept. My oldest two both slept through fireworks at MK multiple times. Never have we rushed home with our kids to make sure they make it to bed by a certain time. We live life to the fullest and allow them to be normal children who fall asleep in strollers, on car rides home, holding them while they slept on the monorail, holding them while they slept on the Disney bus back to the hotel.
To be fair to them, we criticise them on these boards a lot for J’s lack of ‘normal home life’ etc, but them rigidly keeping to J’s nap time and bedtime routine is a good thing - it’s so beneficial for children to have routine. J may be over stimulated in parks all day, or sleeping in a different hotel each week, but his nap time and bed routine is his one consistent.

Galorious

VIP Member
I wonder if T&J really do have memory issues because of how much they record their lives. Scientists have found that our ability to recall information is diminished by how often we look through screens (either to take photos or videos). The discrepancies with J$ first hurricane aren't the first time we've noticed their inability to remember events accurately. This further drives home the point that long term vlogging can cause memory deficiencies, though I doubt they'll ever see it that way.

Linking a Vox article from a few years ago that details this further.
I think it's due to no regular structure or routine. I work in an office, Mon-Fri, flexible hours but sometime between 7am and 7pm. I can tell my weekdays from my weekends because my routine and location is different. Then big events are memorable by their uniqueness, there importance etc. We'll then covid hit and I'm working from the same location (home), no commute, stay home etc. There is no longer anything to mark the passage of time in the same way, my commute is one room to another, no need to dress differently, get up early etc. My ability to remember things that happened during that time is shot to feck. Their whole lives are like that. Nothing other than Jackson nap time is scheduled and there is zero structure. They spend day after day after day in the theme parks or DS, so they can't remember special things like Jackson first ride. Time means nothing to them and I don't think it's healthy for them. Especially Jenn who I think would just dissolve into a sofa blancmange if she had the chance. She's so lazy she needs to be forced up out of bed. And it's sad to me that she gets up to go do luxurious stuff, but her precious miracle child is not enough to get her up and moving in the mornings. She's depressed.

She also mentioned Irene being the last hurricane that came through Orlando. She must have forgotten about Irma coming through Orlando in '17 or'18.
Dorian too. That was just before we came over in Sept 2019. Can't recall if it actually hit Orlando but I recall the vlogs showing very empty parks.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new thread, this title comes courtesy of @Galorious

The Slackers just ended their 3 night GF Themepark View Suite Staycation where they tried hodge podge all the trouble in paradise between Cupcake-Gate and Jackpot being his defiant I mean toddler self.

Tim bought a coat that is two sizes too small and will most likely wear once when he remembers to pack it...unlike Jackpots shampoo.

There are more staycations on the horizon....the Slackers would be better off renting out their house at this rate if they are so insistent on dropping major cash on these resort stays.

So they are having a family vacation coming up....the way Jenn is talking it seems it would be Ana Maria Island in a #hosted stay in one of those giant beach houses.

Also Jenn complaining about how loud the ELP was, and the fireworks, and the boat dock....Jesus Christ you know she most likely went down to the Lobby and complained to some poor CM trying to Earn their Ears.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
They took that deflated balloon with them to Hollywood Studios now, to exchange I’m sure. I don’t understand why they are so cheap about small things but waste huge amounts on stuff they never use.
And there's Jackson squinting his eyes, looking miserable, and baking in the sun without even so much as a hat. :(

• Angry
  • Sad

CherryTree

Am I the only one that noticed at the very beginning about 30 seconds in when they’re eating breakfast how badly she interrupts him like what he has to say doesn’t mean crap. Rude selfish bitch
Also for the main dining shots we see the kid trying to feed himself and her stuff on the other side of the table but then at the end she moved over there after they filmed what they thought was an appropriate setting that means she went over there to freaking feed him just like she can’t get the hell out of the backseat.
YES. This is a huge pet peeve of mine, I've noticed it's especially bad during their god awful live shows that they slap together when they can't be bothered to plan an actual video. She's so scatterbrained and constantly interrupts Dim, it's so annoying. You can see the look of frustration on Dim's face when she says "iS tHaT yOuR wAtErMeLoN?" to Jackpot right as Dim is trying to finish his sentence. She has serious issues, she's never really listening to Dim, she always seems on autopilot with her repetitive phrases and stupid questions.

Watching these GF videos just drives the point home how mentally "off" Jenn is. Dim twists himself into a pretzel trying to make her happy, she probably weaponizes her own anxiety/depression so Dim is constantly doing all kinds of things (like parenting their child or paying $1200 a night just so she can sit her ass on the balcony and watch a damn firework show) just to keep her from being upset.

Badel671

Y’all, did anyone mention in their last Hollywood video when Tim says “some people say I sound like Kermit”. I died.

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
My favorite part was when someone asked them if they thought of taking J to one of the arcades (again, another great idea of things they could show viewers about each resort) and he said probably not because J wouldn't know anything about an arcade or what to do.

So, no to J maybe tossing a skeeball down a lane, or riding a little mini kid ride, or watching someone play a crane game while he is free to walk... but a 25th trip to a resort room, where he has no toys and does nothing except eat at a table and sleep in a room that isn't his...OR another trip to a park where they mostly eat while he is strapped into a stroller is something for him that he likes?

What bullshit!