Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I honestly do not get these two. I don’t understand them rolling in the CityWalk late in the day and then complaining things aren’t fresh maybe they should try waking up on time and getting there when it’s at lunch. Now someone like me I have no choice but to go to city walk at 6 PM when parking is free because I can’t afford to go pay $20 for parking just to go in somewhere and eat at a restaurant but they have AP so they can park whenever they want to so there’s no excuse in not getting there early.
Their whole entire job is YouTube… there is zero excuse for them uploading a review on something a month after filming it and then saying that they’ll give it another shot well if they would’ve uploaded it when they went they could’ve already filmed giving it a second shot and had two somewhat useful videos instead of one useless video. She started complaining before she even ate ffs.
Complain complain complain that’s all they freaking do. And I don’t think they’re trying to piss off universal I think they wore universal shirts at the end because they’re trying to kiss universal ass because they want media for HHN.
You guys aren’t fooling anybody sitting in the damn kitchen we saw the state of your house in your other video it’s a hot mess sitting in the kitchen doesn’t hide that just like pointing up at the sky over your pool doesn’t hide the fact that we know your pool is filthy if it isn’t why don’t you prove us wrong

Reactions: 15

poshusagi

Jenn saying she will go solo to HHN and blog is hilarious. Can you imagine?
Jenn. Alone in Universal. At HHN with all the drunks. With no Tim to protect her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

peteykirch

VIP Member
As sad as it would be for other normal families looking to experience it, I have this sick desire to never see Harmony reopen. I would absolutely cackle in sheer delight.
The disgusting part is the stans think that they are saving his first haircut for Harmony for the magic or some other utter bullshit. Nope, news flash Tracker Titty Licking Committee, they are doing it for the money 💰
You can rent out the Dapper Dans apparently...watch they hire them to sing at the ridiculously over priced place Timbo goes for his fuck boy haircut so Jackpot can get a "Disney" themed first haircut.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I hope they change the policy and CMs just start handing out burlap sacks instead of giving guests a free shirt voucher.
I want them to hand out horrifically ugly t shirts that say “I came to Disney dressed like a slut and all I got was this t-shirt”

• Haha

Shazbot66

They panic this much over a little rain?!? Puh-lease! I live in earthquake country here in So. California. Earthquakes are totally unpredictable yet NONE of us here worry like these dick turds did over Elsa. I’d love to see the Trackholes ride out a major quake, like Northridge. Jenn would straight shit her bike shorts.

However, their house already looks like it was hit by a 6.5 on the Richter scale…so there’s that.

• Haha

arickroxy

I guess you could say its not OK for people to speculate about anything to do with someone else's life. Discussing if someone is choosing not to share information about themselves is not suggesting that what they are choosing not to share is shameful and wrong. It's no different to speculating if Jenn is pregnant, or if they're planning another cruise. Using the word 'contagious' suggests being gay is a disease. That is not OK.

I respect your opinion. You may find you're on the wrong site if these things don't sit comfortably with you because it does happen a lot.
Speculating about someone being closet gay is not the same thing as speculating whether or not they are going on a cruise. And that is not something that someone should be forced to share if they aren’t ready. Someone not being comfortable to share their supposed sexuality is not “shameful.”

What is with all the gatekeeping whenever someone disagrees with you? I was stating my opinion just like everyone else does on here. Because my opinion differs from yours, then this isn’t the site for me? Ok. I’m just trying to point out that some of the things said on here are the same as what we get mad at Tim and Jenn for doing.

Was really annoyed by Tim’s take on the Disney Paris premier pass. In typical Dimbo fashion he completely butchered the explanation, but I’ll give him a pass for because it’s a dumb system that is overly complicated. What really grinded my gears is he never even considered how it’s a greedy system that prices everyday guest out. You buy a ticket to the parks that’s already expensive, but now if you want to get in the faster line you have to pay about $10 per person PER ride. And that’s the starting price apparently it can get more expensive depending on the ride. I am expecting Disney World will start changing for a fastpass type system but that’s excessive! And to boot you can’t just wait in the normal line if it gets to long 🤯 But the out of touch Tim Tracker thought it could be a good idea. He probably can’t wait to skip all the peasants who can’t afford it.

Mickey Views did a good video explaining the Disney Paris premier pass, here’s to hoping it does t come to WDW.

• Wow

scopeyscope

VIP Member
If I see them when I am on my trip this fall I’m going to watch them and see how they act to people. I don’t like it when people mistreat people in the service industry. I also don’t like it when people do what Adam the Woo did and go into a shop two minutes before closing …that’s shitty …anybody that has ever worked in retail or food industry knows how horrible it is if somebody comes in two minutes before close

peteykirch

VIP Member

LOL Knives Out when it benefits her, but anyone question Princess Jenn she cannot take the heat.

• Sick
  • Wow

CherryTree

They keep setting the bar lower for how ridiculously ignorant they are about storms, these two yokels have half a brain cell between the two of them. I grew up in Miami (I was a kid when Andrew came through but whew I remember the wreckage) and watching these morons talk about hurricanes or anything to do with Florida with their 3-word vocabulary is so infuriating.

Speaking of Miami, I've barely been watching their garbage these days but do you guys know if they've mentioned the building collapse in Surfside at all? Doesn't seem like they've bothered to mention it, being two supposedly life-long Floridians it would've been good to say something about it and maybe even donate some of that money they love to waste.

• Sad
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm convinced Jenn has softer teeth than Michael Scott, or her jaw only has the bite strength of an elderly tortoise.

No human should struggle biting through what is essentially a sweet eggroll.

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
From the latest FRE…also I found it hilarious that Jenn is wearing a shirt that says; “Happiness is still homemade…home sweet home.” Bitch you don’t even stay at home long enough
FC08992B-8F00-4338-BC3B-79B8C3C55CC2.jpeg

• Heart

jmg356

just watched latest video. You could not pay me enough to sit on my kitchen floor and eat food - let alone record a video while doing it. Ok I’ve got a dog, but really - why?

(I’m a newbie whose been reading for ages, recently plucked up courage to comment!)