Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I knew that they were gonna put out a WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE FROM ELSA video. I'm dying laughing here.My sister still lives in Florida and she literally lives minutes from where it came on shore.She said it was a lot of wind and rain, but barely any real damage. It's not like it was even that strong. It was barely a hurricane. I've lived through some nasty storms in Florida. Andrew, Katrina and Wilma.Wilma hit my area head on and we had no power for 3 weeks. These kind of vlogs really irriatate me more than the normal videos. It's all click bait for their stupid stans...UGH!!!!!

40 seconds in and I'm raging....Is is still called Elsa even though it isn't a hurricane???? WTF??? You've live in Florida your entire life. You know how this works. What a freaking moron of epic levels....

• Heart
Reactions: 14

peteykirch

VIP Member
Wow, she knows how to play the victim well! Poor sweet Jenn is so kind but she gets attacked and can’t handle the negative. 😭🙄
Remember when she berated someone on twitter for something super minor, and then the person she berated said they were autistic and she flipped out on them for throwing out that "card".

• Angry
  • Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
Why doesn’t this kid eat vegetables??? Aside from the salty as fuck olives they insist on giving him…
T&J don’t eat vegetables, so it makes sense B$ doesn’t know what vegetables are, yet alone what they taste like.

Besides the vegetables, where is he getting calcium? Don’t see much dairy - milk, cheese or yogurt.

So sad that his diet consists mainly of sugar, fatty food and carbs. Most of them fried.
Not a good diet for a growing toddler.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
They absolutely read here because even in a recent blog Jen said some thing that I knew was directly trolling this page. I think she made a real housewives comment and it was right after people on here had been talking about her and the real housewives.
Plus I want to say on the same vlog they addressed one or two more things that were happening in TL and I knew they were throwing shade.

• Wow

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I’m not sure I’m buying their on the list. I think they read here and are trying to prove they are still on it. Think about it- fans would start to lose interest if they think they are out of the Disney loop. Notice the way Jenn worded it- Disney sent us vs. Thank you Disney. They used to say thank you Disney if they got anything from them. Did they promote the show our just show off freebies? There is something fishy going on with their Disney media creds. They have been shady af. Not showing the dessert party, lying about the tasty magazine, and their known history of lying. Could it be possible they have a friend on the media list? I can imagine them begging for media freebies and passing it off as their own. It’s clear universal cut them, but until someone who has insider knowledge at Disney talks, they can play the system. My bs meter is high with their Disney claims

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Why do I feel like watching Tim & Jenn is akin to Pinky and the Brain?

What are we going to do today Brain?
We're going to try to get back on the media list Pinky.

<50 minutes later>
... and we failed, but there's always tomorrow.

Note 1:30... sounds like Tim.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Seven Deadly Sins

The Central Florida summer rain shocks them yet again…..

J - “It happened so quickly so I couldn’t show you guys exactly when the rain started but ….. it literally was not raining and one second later it was pouring…”

That. Is. How. Rain. Works. 😖

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Their explanation of how they reserved the room the last minute because they got a general public text that the fireworks were going to start on July 1 just confirms the fact that they weren't invited. Tim would have definitely said it right then.
Yep! lf they heard about it via text at Blizzard Beach and then thought they needed to book a resort, they were not expecting to be invited. After seeing that dessert party, there is no way Tim wouldn't typically film that. I think either Jenn took it out or he was afraid to film it. 🤣

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Well look at these two they’re thirsty! 🤣 Also I don’t think they are on the media list “officialy”. I googled the package and found this page. Looks like Tim is up to his old tricks again 🤣🤣. They had to beg for a Disney hand out.
Awesome find. I was wondering this! The fact they keep getting sent peripheral Disney stuff like the magazine and Disney+ made my BS radar go off. I bet he is emailing for these things to keep up the facade. Guess we will know when they are or are not invited to real Disney Park events in the future.

Reactions: 13

BadM0therF0cker

As a diehard Parrothead I was totally offended when Tim said about the shirt “Hamburger in Paradise” especially after they had their stay at Margaritaville just a few weeks ago. I said out loud it’s “Cheeseburger In Paradise you fucking idiot” lol

• Haha

Dolphin

Why does she still sit in the Damn back seat. Ridiculous. Get the child a damn haircut, then do the 2nd one in the damn Disney barbershop 💈 he looks ridiculous. Ut Dis was on overload, again he needs to see a speech person or autism Dr.

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Holy shit…like over 20 pages in less than 2 days…

all I took away from last thread was “Jenn what is wrong with your teeth”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

funny Ellen M only pointed out Jenn’s teeth when just about everything else on Jenn is going to shit as well

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
God, Jenn spends the entire time they're eating donuts on their kitchen floor talking with food in her mouth. Why does she have 0 manners/class/common sense?? She's so disgusting. She even CALLS ATTENTION TO IT by pointing out all the sounds she's making.

Gross. Just so gross.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
With 4 videos of this stay and probably a million views from the 4 videos after they get the main views each will get, they probably will be making the money back to pay for the stay. This is what appears to be their strategy, and at this point it is all flexing. They got themselves into a great gig and they know it. They don't give two shits about being relatable or helping out stans see what specific lower budget resorts are like. They are accustomed to this lifestyle now and will continue it while milking the stans for whatever they can get. Eventually, once they hit a certain age and start losing the younger crowd and the rabid stan-base, things will get dicey for them. That is when you have to hope they socked away some money for Jackson and they DO NOT exploit him further by pushing some channel just for him.

NEW-B

We won’t cook and we won’t clean
And our pool will still be green
Be ourrrr guesssssttttt
12 years we've been vlogging
hundreds of hours jenn's been logging
editing and watching the wives of beverly hills
most days she just lays around the trash hole
flabby fat and lazy
breakfasts' here now ups a daisy!

• Haha
  • Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
They 100% read here. Y’all remember when I said since Tim doesn’t eat anything but burgers so they should make it a real segment “burger time with Tim” and add a little jingle. Shortly thereafter Jenn tried it in a vlog and totally f-Ed it up.

• Haha