TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread, this title comes courtesy of @Galorious

The Slackers just ended their 3 night GF Themepark View Suite Staycation where they tried hodge podge all the trouble in paradise between Cupcake-Gate and Jackpot being his defiant I mean toddler self.

Tim bought a coat that is two sizes too small and will most likely wear once when he remembers to pack it...unlike Jackpots shampoo.

There are more staycations on the horizon....the Slackers would be better off renting out their house at this rate if they are so insistent on dropping major cash on these resort stays.

So they are having a family vacation coming up....the way Jenn is talking it seems it would be Ana Maria Island in a #hosted stay in one of those giant beach houses.

Also Jenn complaining about how loud the ELP was, and the fireworks, and the boat dock....Jesus Christ you know she most likely went down to the Lobby and complained to some poor CM trying to Earn their Ears.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did they actually return the balloon? 😂
They brought it to Disney Springs, but the balloon vendors weren't working when they were there....

I don't know if Jenn chewed someone out to get their $$$ back.

Reactions: 4
These assholes need to spend less time on staycations and wasting money on that and take their child to a damn pediatric speech-language pathologist. The "ut dis" counter was on overload in their latest video.

Reactions: 18
They tried to. Took it to Disney Springs with them, but the balloon people weren't out yet so they took it home with them.
Seriously though how crappy is that of them to try to get it exchanged days later ?…they could’ve taken it back the exact same day I mean did they not realize that it had deflated on a ferry leaving the Magic Kingdom?! …they could’ve gotten right back on the ferry gone over and said hey we just bought this and this happened and gotten exchanged right there instead of hounding the poor people at Disney springs that had nothing to do with it

Reactions: 9
Why does she still sit in the Damn back seat. Ridiculous. Get the child a damn haircut, then do the 2nd one in the damn Disney barbershop 💈 he looks ridiculous. Ut Dis was on overload, again he needs to see a speech person or autism Dr.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Not that customers shouldn't get their money back, no matter who they are, for defective products, but...

These two dolts just spent probably $4000 at the GF this last weekend, so them not getting their balloon refund is hilarious to me. Just buy him another one and move on with your life, Jenn.

Reactions: 22
Also, their dramatic checkout from the Grand Floridian was so over the top. I mean you live a half hour from the damn hotel. Bye monorail!.... F OFF!!! You are acting like you are from Ohio and you come once every few years. Your life is a permanent vacation you idiots. Damn they are such assholes. Their vlogs are complete garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not that customers shouldn't get their money back, no matter who they are, for defective products, but...

These two dolts just spent probably $4000 at the GF this last weekend, so them not getting their balloon refund is hilarious to me. Just buy him another one and move on with your life, Jenn.
Also after complaining about the price of the GF shop shirts apparently Tim purchased one anyway so why could he have not purchased that to wear something nice for dinner with friends instead of that homemade T-shirt

Reactions: 12
I was happy to see Tim bought the hamburger shirt lol
Jenn really suffers from the FOMO

I can just picture the scene when Tim bought those ugly crocs for himself lol …Jenn- I’m not wearing those ugly things!
Then, Jackson gets some crocs and matches daddy. Jenn- well now I need a pair! Just like the shirts with the whale on it that Tim and J have, she wears it all the time now
Is it just me, or did they make a HUGE deal out seeing Happily Ever After fireworks? Doesn’t it run every night until the new fireworks show starts? She had to have a suite that cost $1200 a night to see fireworks?!
They said they were at blizzard beach when they made the reservation after seeing the news about HEA returning
That was a several blogs ago… and there was only 1 suite left with a view and it was at GF!?!? Sure Jan lol

• Haha
They announced a family vacation! Will Tim's dad stay in a room or will he have to sleep in the car in the hotel parking lot? He can set the alarm on his hand me down Apple watch to make sure he doesn't oversleep. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was happy to see Tim bought the hamburger shirt lol
I’m happy he bought it too I think that it is the perfect shirt for him and I can’t wait to see him wear it honestly I just wish he would’ve bought it to wear something nice for dinner with friends

Reactions: 3
Checkout day video ... incredibly boring.
I need to know their trick for packing all that tit up ... for only being 3 people there for 3 days they had an obscene amount of stuff lying about.

I have to re-listen to the ending, it's what they did NOT say when talking about the HEA event that caught my attention. I was waiting for him to say something about the invite like "Oh, I forgot to thank Disney..." but nope. He says nothing. He glances through it so awkwardly.

There was something else they left out after that when Jenn started talking too... like I said, I have to re-listen to the space between the lines.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that noticed at the very beginning about 30 seconds in when they’re eating breakfast how badly she interrupts him like what he has to say doesn’t mean crap. Rude selfish witch
Also for the main dining shots we see the kid trying to feed himself and her stuff on the other side of the table but then at the end she moved over there after they filmed what they thought was an appropriate setting that means she went over there to freaking feed him just like she can’t get the hell out of the backseat.

Reactions: 11
There were a lot of edits during vlog 1 when Tim was talking about him going to the park and the resort booking, plus the media event. Something got clipped out of there a few times.

Reactions: 8
Again FRE makes me laugh lol

OK I don’t watch any of the Michael Kay videos can someone help me out and tell me which video of his that last clip is from where he goes again and again and again I would love to see that video

Reactions: 4
Did they actually return the balloon? 😂
They just stayed in a $1200/night suite with non-stop room service and are trying to return a balloon. And shop in the discarded Croc clearance bin.

Oh, the melancholy of check out day!! It happens once a year for most people. For them, 3 times a week.

Jenn joined the Croc Club!! Yes, the Croc (of tit) Club.

Their explanation of how they reserved the room the last minute because they got a general public text that the fireworks were going to start on July 1 just confirms the fact that they weren't invited. Tim would have definitely said it right then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just sell your bleeping McMansion already! You don’t maintain it and obviously need a vacation every week🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.