Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arickroxy

I’m sorry, but I disagree about the newest FRE video. I don’t think all of the “Tim is a closet gay” jokes are ok. How is that any better than what Tim and Jenn did in their past vlogs and the is gay contagious stuff?

Reactions: 18

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Into our 31st thread here on TTT. It may be worthwhile at this point to show our newer members, or those unaware, where the forum rules are.

Namaste 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 18

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
To get back on track somewhat, I concur her and the other regulars make this board as entertaining as it is. Wouldnt be the same without the wit and humor.

even if one of my first interactions was to tell her to f off over off topic posts. We were all new once

Oops
View attachment 655965
🤣🤣🤣 yes, our “relationship” had a tumultuous start.

Side note, these fucking content police SCREAM stans in disguise. They throw out a few softball insults then come back to defend people (the trackers) who have never done anything kind in their lives. The only time they are kind or generous is when it’s directly beneficial to them or their channel.

To you stans in disguise I say
D7E9E012-1CB8-431B-A181-AF41244900B6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17

jade5233

On day 3 of the Grand Floridian staycation, Tim had a rain jacket, Jen had a rain jacket. J$ had a Disney poncho 😒. How is he such an afterthought? They are lifelong Florida natives. They KNOW it's going to rain almost everyday in summer. But choose to not pack properly for their only child. 😑

• Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Watching GF vlog 2:

Jenn talking about how amazing it was to have someone put a white tablecloth down and set up their breakfast. She said it was luxurious - goodness gracious. 🙄💩

The way Jenn said 2 times at the pool slide that the incoming rain looked "ominous" - she is literally petrified by the idea of rain. 15 min later the sky was blue again and they were hiding in the room. 😂

J saying "ut dis?" about every single item as they walked through the gift shop and sundries was so sad. Whoever said he seems to do this to get their attention, I definitely agree. It's like a method he is learning to get them to stop staring at and filming everything, and look at him and respond. He was going overdrive on it with Jenn in the background as Tim was filming and talking. She said "don't touch" about 7 times and he kept saying his what's this. Now they are going into a third shop. And then Jackson runs in and Tim says, "Being wild today?" to which Jenn says yes. Wtf. Ugh. Let this kid be a kid! They have no idea what an actual "wild" toddler would be like in a resort gift shop. 🤣

• Heart

Etj

I cant even watch these two anymore. I used to be a fan way back before 2 chainsgate, but this last vlogg was horrible. Aww your sad that your 400th staycation is done?? Aww boo hoo. Lambo and 2dinners a staycation means you stay at the resort. You live 20 minutes from the park its not like you won't be back. Some of us peasants save 6 plus years to go. Your vlog quality has sucked lately. Maybe go back and be honest with your viewers. Because we know and other vloggers know that you got kicked off the media list. While your at it please for the life of your money-maker get his speech evaluated. Early intervention is key to closing the gap you should know that timbo you worked in education . Tim a 19 month old wanting to feed himself isn't a phase its part of his development. He should be feeding himself since he was 12 months old.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Is this a hotel room and not their house? What in the actual fuck? They were there for 3 days. They know the drawers open right?
Whenever we go on vacation, we are usually more neat than at home. It isn’t hard to be fairly tidy at a super nice resort when all you have are a few bags of stuff. Plus it's not very relaxing to be walking through mounds of crap when you're on vacation. These two idiots are on a "staycation" weekly, so it's standard living for them at this point. It isn't special and it isn't a break from their normal, tiring lives. It's just life for them.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Balloongate is a thing. You don't HAVE TO exchange the balloon in real time. You call, you explain what happened, you send them the link to the video, whatever (they won't care this much about evidence)... they say please return to X location on this date/time and show your ID and they will give you a new balloon. OR, we credited you at guest services and if you go there, they will give you the credit to spend in the park, or your cash back, or WHATEVER. This insistence that they have to haul that balloon around to exchange it is so stupid and is ALL Jenn. Tim seems like he doesn't give a shit about it.

ciaobella01

Tim and Jenn

If you do read the comments here. Do you know what you could’ve done instead of renting a $1200 room for 3 nights?
You could’ve let Jackson be a normal child and fall asleep in his stroller after a long hot tiring day at the Magic Kingdom and watched the fireworks while he slept.
See this is the problem. They don’t care about actually watching the fireworks. They only care about putting it into the vlog. They will do anything at Disney, even though they’ve probably done everything a million times by now and must be sick of it, if it’s good footage for the vlog. They don’t book all these vacations in resorts for their own sakes. It is to bless us with footage and I genuinely think that they feel like they have to for the channel. Do you really think the trackers would go to Disney to watch the fireworks if it wasn’t being filmed for the vlog? Heck to the no. And this is why their channel has gotten so bad.

apojacks

VIP Member
Oh fuck off.
What the hell is with all the new super woke posters? Boohoo hurt feelings. Go cry in your safe space.

Jenny2Dinners has packed on the pounds. Pregnancy will do that. Getting older will do that and it gets harder to drop the pounds as you get older. But what has really done it is the 2 fucking dinners each day (and likely 2 lunches) plus desserts at EVERY FUCKING MEAL….even a breakfast dessert at GF. They eat like shit. Its all take out which is going to be loaded with sodium. She’s bloated like a body thats been in a river for 3 weeks.
At first people making fun of their weight bugged me, because I struggled with weight almost all of my life. Then I remembered how much these two openly mocked people for being fat. I figure at this point it's just karma catching up to them. I'm not even mad about it anymore. At this point they get what they fucking deserve.

And as far as the "wokeness" of the new posters...I have no idea what's up with that but it's really irking me. The rules of Tattle.Life are there are no rules of Tattle.Life and if you can't take what's said here, you probably shouldn't be here. But the fun police that have been popping in lately sure have been a lot of fun to make fun of.

poshusagi

But let’s just say Tim is actually telling the truth: he WAS invited by Disney to see the fireworks….(which we know is a lie but I digress)

they HAD to get Jenn the firework view suite at the GF just to watch the fireworks for 3 nights? Does anyone else see a problem with that? The flexing is so disgusting at this point.
This is my main thing. Its just fireworks. You don't need a suite to see them the first night. Why can't Tim just go and Jenn stay home? Its not like they were on time with the video and racing to be the first ones to have it up. They spent $3600 to pretend that these fireworks were somehow different than the ten million other times they saw this exact show. With as close as they live, he could have slipped out after Jackson was in bed and he would have been back before she finished her bottle of wine. ;)

I know you've made videos though criticizing their lies and what they do (or don't do) with Jackson too.
So you know you're trying to make serious points with some of these. It's not all jokes, right?

And your timing for the urban party video release was right after George Floyd too so I'm confused that you had no idea it would create such a reaction, considering everything that was going on at the time???

But...that being said, DH and I religiously watch your videos and appreciate your creativity! Especially love the Dave Kay videos. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks 😊 like I said, call me naive and ignorant. It really didn’t cross my mind at the time. 2020 was a strange year. And yes, some of the points I guess do have meaning behind them but in general, it’s just raggin’ on silly vloggers, not trying to prove or disprove anyone’s opinions. Stans will stay stans and “haTerZ” will stay haters.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

2020planner

VIP Member
Random musings of the stans -

Shelbie Lane
Shelbie Lane
21 minutes ago
anyone know why its 9;30 at night and they still havent posted

Emma A
Emma A
3 hours ago
Love y’all. Would love some more videos of other places around florida!

Sharon Morgan
Sharon Morgan
4 hours ago
You guys live like royalty

Maggie Anderson
Maggie Anderson
7 hours ago
Didn't you do a video where you changed Jackson's seat forward facing?

Chi Rungo
Chi Rungo
13 hours ago
They spent like 8k on this staycation. Must be nice

And no, Deb. ABSOLUTELY HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HIS OWN CHANNEL.

Deb Moye
Deb Moye
15 hours ago
Jackson should have his own channel for kids! Kids vacations and toy reviews. So many kids already love to watch him (and adults too, because he's so stinking cute). Imagine a video on his channel called "My First Haircut at Magic Kingdom".

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

peteykirch

VIP Member
She could literally ruin him/their channel with one of her stupid Twitter rants or saying the wrong thing here.

🤣🤣🤣 you would think or even like maybe she would try to change some of the things we point out??

we may be “mean” but it’s all the truth. If she took some of our advice it would actually benefit the way she appears on camera
You mean this isn't a good look?

Or this?

Or even this?

• Sick
  • Haha

Shazbot66

Anyone else notice the large amounts of “new members” and their virtue signaling? Guys - this is a gossip site and exists simply for fun.

Making comments about weight, teeth, feet, dick size, hair, skin, unfortunate fashion choices, speech impediments, parenting skills, etc. etc. etc. is ok….but thinking someone might be gay isn’t? Come on. Release those pearls you’re clutching and take a deep breath. It’s gonna be O.K.

• Heart