Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Watching GF vlog 2:

Jenn talking about how amazing it was to have someone put a white tablecloth down and set up their breakfast. She said it was luxurious - goodness gracious. 🙄💩

The way Jenn said 2 times at the pool slide that the incoming rain looked "ominous" - she is literally petrified by the idea of rain. 15 min later the sky was blue again and they were hiding in the room. 😂

J saying "ut dis?" about every single item as they walked through the gift shop and sundries was so sad. Whoever said he seems to do this to get their attention, I definitely agree. It's like a method he is learning to get them to stop staring at and filming everything, and look at him and respond. He was going overdrive on it with Jenn in the background as Tim was filming and talking. She said "don't touch" about 7 times and he kept saying his what's this. Now they are going into a third shop. And then Jackson runs in and Tim says, "Being wild today?" to which Jenn says yes. Wtf. Ugh. Let this kid be a kid! They have no idea what an actual "wild" toddler would be like in a resort gift shop. 🤣
Well, considering Jenn moves at the rate of a sloth (no offense to sloths), I guess Jackson is considered "wild" in their books.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

bichonrose

I’m happy he bought it too I think that it is the perfect shirt for him and I can’t wait to see him wear it honestly I just wish he would’ve bought it to wear something nice for dinner with friends
I can't wait to see Tim's dad wear it in a few years once he gets it a Father's Day gift.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

mjm9

VIP Member
I wanted to quote everything said above!

Why isn’t TTT classified as a “family channel “???

My head is about to explode from watching today’s video. If I don’t list things in the correct order blame it on my scrambled brain I’m kind of going by category.

•. GF has been a bucket list stay for a long time. My bucket list contains places more than 20 minutes from my house.
•. T&J first heard about the July 1 HEA opening night fireworks on June 20 at Blizzard Beach from a CM
•. Tim immediately got a reservation for July 1 at MK
•. Because fireworks happens at night Jenn could not see them so they looked for a hotel reservation along the monorail line. GF had the last and only availability with a MK view.
. No where do they mention a media event for HEA opening night!
Confirming our suspicions that if Tim went, it was as “a +1”!
I don’t know, something smells fishy here.
🤔 I know there was a picture of Tim wearing a lanyard standing by a white pillar with a couple (they did not have lanyards on). I have yet to see Tim in the dessert party area (MKay’s video it is so blurry I can’t tell). Tim has shown no footage of the apps, sweets and drinks offered at the media dessert party. And what happened to a photo/film of the HEA take home - parting gift cupcake?? Inquiring minds want to know!

Tim is stressed out over packing up to leave, they still have 3 hours. And of course they will leave at the very last second.

•. They keep dragging around the week old balloon from MK and tried to get a replacement at DS. DS balloons don’t come out till 1 pm, J$‘s nap time. So they will keep dragging it around with them till they get satisfaction.

• Tim buys another too small jacket (it gets so freezing cold in Orlando don’t ya know) to go along with his women’s Norway and $200 Mandalorian jackets that were on sale.

• glad to see that J$‘s car seat is still rear facing. But that means Jenn is still sitting in the back seat showering J$ with all her anxieties.

• Bitch to all the retail store CMs that they can’t find a GF logo frame. A CM goes out of his way to help them and offers a solution utilizing a wedding frame and a GF logo pin.
They further bitch that it is too expensive at $45. This from the people that paid $2000 for a Gucci sweater worn less than the digits on one hand!

Last edited:

Regina Phelange

But let’s just say Tim is actually telling the truth: he WAS invited by Disney to see the fireworks….(which we know is a lie but I digress)

they HAD to get Jenn the firework view suite at the GF just to watch the fireworks for 3 nights? Does anyone else see a problem with that? The flexing is so disgusting at this point.

mjm9

VIP Member
@Lankylamb *, @HereForTheT3a22 ** and @NEW-B *** have inspired me.

🎵 Be our guest. Be our guest.
“Put our staycations to the test” *
After all we’ve only had 24 since August 2020
if you’re obsessed.
We have Jack$on’s Wild Ride
Oh my gosh! We want to hide
Let’s not forget Sweatergate, Cabanagate, HEAgate and the latest Balloongate.
It’s their clueless flexing we’ve come to hate.
Be our guest. Be our guest. Be our guest!

Then there’s home that we see least.
Where we never have a feast
“Cause we won’t cook and we won’t clean
And our pool will still be green” **

🎵🎻🎻
“12 years we’ve been vlogging
Hundreds of hours Jenn’s been logging
Editing and watching “The Housewives of Beverly Hills”
Most days she just lays around the trash hole” ***
Dreaming of the next staycation soon to come.
It must be hard never working
Just waiting for the coffee perking
Letting your husband totally do everything for your child
That sweet boy that you call “defiant and wild”
You prefer “flabby, fat and lazy
Breakfast’s here now ups a daisy!” ***
Be our guest. Be our guest.
Just...Be...Our...Guest!!! 🎵🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

tpstyle

Jenn tells us that she really loved this vacation. Vacation from WHAT! It’s maddening. She loved that the room had a coffeemaker..gee it’s almost like being home. Remember that place?? Their home must be an absolute pigsty. I know they’re messy but who cleans the house? As in, dusts, vacuums, mops? They gross me out. I don’t know why I watched some of the last video. I can’t stand her. I can’t believe they get paid for this garbage. And the comments they receive about J$ is so creepy. I think most people watch just to view the kid. So unhealthy on so many levels.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You can rent out the Dapper Dans apparently...watch they hire them to sing at the ridiculously over priced place Timbo goes for his fuck boy haircut so Jackpot can get a "Disney" themed first haircut.
Oh PLEASE let them rent the Dapper Dans and have them sing throughout the haircut...
Then let all the material they sing be copyrighted. :D

• Haha

BadM0therF0cker

Tim and Jenn

If you do read the comments here. Do you know what you could’ve done instead of renting a $1200 room for 3 nights?
You could’ve let Jackson be a normal child and fall asleep in his stroller after a long hot tiring day at the Magic Kingdom and watched the fireworks while he slept. My oldest two both slept through fireworks at MK multiple times. Never have we rushed home with our kids to make sure they make it to bed by a certain time. We live life to the fullest and allow them to be normal children who fall asleep in strollers, on car rides home, holding them while they slept on the monorail, holding them while they slept on the Disney bus back to the hotel.

These assholes need to spend less time on staycations and wasting money on that and take their child to a damn pediatric speech-language pathologist. The "ut dis" counter was on overload in their latest video.

Reactions: 18

fulltilt72

One reason I really dislike the slackers. The other day at Epcot after it rained Timbo was near Spaceship Earth and could not understand why all the water was pouring out. We all know they have no real interest in Disney other than to monetize their lifestyle but with Timbo having worked in construction he should have a basic understanding on how drainage systems work. I watched and just shook my head thinking good lord 🤦 is he really that dumb?

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'd be interesting in learning what they'd do if it didn't open again until early 2022.
As sad as it would be for other normal families looking to experience it, I have this sick desire to never see Harmony reopen. I would absolutely cackle in sheer delight.
The disgusting part is the stans think that they are saving his first haircut for Harmony for the magic or some other utter bullshit. Nope, news flash Tracker Titty Licking Committee, they are doing it for the money 💰

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh my FACKING GOURD

“Weathering the storm”

For those of you who aren’t local…it HARDLY rained. I’ve experienced more serious impromptu rain storms.

THERE WAS NO STORM TO WEATHER YOU CUNTY FUCKWITS

Omfg I cannot with these two dildos any more

• Haha

lucyricardo

The balloon thing is ridiculous. If they weren't able to exchange it in the day or two after they got it, they need to just accept the loss and move on. They are at the parks ALL the time. They can get him a new one. I would have much more sympathy for a family who got a defective balloon if they were on their special Disney trip and their kids were literally never going to come back for many years...they would want to make sure their kids had a nice balloon. Jackson practically lives at the park.

I don't get why people are complaining about FRE. He/she/they focus on the Kays and Trackers because they don't have time to keep up with everyone. Makes sense to me. Yes, they are "biased," but so what? FRE isn't pretending to be the Associated Press. They have no need to be objective. It's a parody site....just like everyone here has no obligation to be objective to the Trackers. We say what we think.

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The problem with the haircut is that they need to commit to their son being short haired or growing it out. Stop with their middle-of-the-road, waiting-to-monitize bull crap with the barber shop. It just adds to the evidence that they're treating their son as a money making prop.

Tim is acting as though the opening of the Harmony Barber shop and Jackson's First haircut will seal the deal on them being premier vloggers.
Newsflash Tim: That day has come and gone.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tim will probably go solo with ATW… oh wait
Jenn won’t miss it again. You can already tell she’s getting her liver ready for the festivities by “having her first drink in 2 years” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

she’s an asshole and she thinks we want to see her experience the event for some reason

Universal could make an entire scarezone based around Jenn’s fucking toes and bike shorts

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn seems shocked you can get 14 cookies at Publix for cheaper than 1 cookie at Disney...

Does this dumb cow not realize how things work?

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
You both have me curious now. So you think Jenn is active on here while she's also out in the parks with Tim and Jackson?
I believe Jenn for sure reads here and probably fumes over it. I can't imagine the same lady who deletes every negative remark on YT comments, searches on Twitter to find remarks and respond, and whose husband is moderating his own Reddit fan page to delete messages, isn't googling herself to see what sites come up. Google their channel name and this site comes up halfway down the page. Googling gossip about Tim and Jen brings up this page (and GG). No way they haven't at least lurked here before, IMO.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Its so annoying how Tim says we are in x warning and Gin is like Oh are we? Wow I didn't know.

Jenn tells us her phone never gets any notifications....Sure thing Jan how would you delete comments so fast if you weren't notified of them.

Also I don't understand Jenn's fear....she's nearly 40 has lived in FL her entire life....you'd think she'd be used to this....then again she didn't know hurricane season is the same time every year.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Food Vlog they eat Bend the Bao and Jenn is complaining before she even eats anything.

LMFAO Gin takes one bite and says I'm getting a lot of 5 Spice....like she even knows what 5 Spice is...

Jackpot sounds so fed up in the background.
Tim bitches that the bottle of green tea is 30 cents more expensive than the Bao.

Jenn bitches that none of it is worth the price

🤢🤢🤢🤢

we ate there the day after it opened. Food is PHENOMENAL. They are small but they aren’t meant to gorge on. The trackers are just fat fucks