Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I only have to say that FRE is a silly joke pastime. It’s not serious. It mainly focuses on Trackers and Kay because that is who we are already watching. I am not gong to watch someone I don’t really have an interest in just to make a silly FRE video. I don’t have that kind of time really. It’s not a job nor is it my job to cover all vloggers. I understand some may get bored and not watch and that is fine. I do throw in other people occasionally but also, to be honest, no one seems to care about those videos. If anyone else wants to make a channel covering everyone else that we do not include a lot then that would be great and I would totally support that channel. 😁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Good Morning All. I Have a special treat for you!

May I present a new Tracker Video - The Littlest Bojo - The Case of the Deflated Balloon. :p

Hope you like it. I'm going to have to have a staycation now after all of my editing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Also, their dramatic checkout from the Grand Floridian was so over the top. I mean you live a half hour from the damn hotel. Bye monorail!.... F OFF!!! You are acting like you are from Ohio and you come once every few years. Your life is a permanent vacation you idiots. Damn they are such assholes. Their vlogs are complete garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I like how everyone always thinks they are definitely trolling us with literally everything they do. Actually, it's quite possible they are just fucking annoying idiots. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

shadee91762

VIP Member
I'd be so embarrassed to be toting that stupid ass balloon around with me everywhere. They forget everything else, but they are remembering that balloon for the life of them. I wonder how long they will keep it up. I think they should carry it around forever, give it a name and make it part of the family.
They could tie a bottle of baby shampoo to it that way they wouldn't forget

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Devilchild-03

Hello all your friendly TM is back with some tips.
The trackers get so much wrong in this video so I am here to clear up these falsehoods

on bao-If you are vegan and want to eat here,just ask the cashier! Universal food and beverage are very accommodating on allergies and dietary preferences. Bao is not dangerous for nut allergies just let them know when you order. There is a special allergy friendly place where they can make it.
Seating- No there is not just outdoor seating! If you go inside where Burger King and panda are they are plenty of tables and yes you can go in there with Bao
Making fresh food- Bao on the Bun is likely like all on property quick service restaurants, they have ready to serve food. I am glad I wasn’t the tm at the window when theme park Karen came to complain about her shrimp. TLDR bread in the box makes food fresh, Bao is quick serve.
Recommendations on grab and go foods- umm Tim, Bao isn’t only option. Right inside the food court , there is a whopper bar, a Panda Express, and a Moe’s. They place all orders in go bags.

pizza- seriously, he thinks brick house is the best? It’s alright pizza, but for the best I would highly recommend going off property and hitting up a local New York style pizza place 😘. Also not to hurt anyone’s feelings but yuck Voodoo doughnuts.

the best food at CW is cow fish and vivo’s. So good. Also IOA has some excellent food service.

edit to add- their recommendation on margaritas ville quick service- please don’t. Also red oven is more of a sit down quick service.For universal fans they sure spout knowledge like newbies. Heck new guests always ask!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Murray9000

VIP Member
Did they actually return the balloon? 😂
They just stayed in a $1200/night suite with non-stop room service and are trying to return a balloon. And shop in the discarded Croc clearance bin.

Oh, the melancholy of check out day!! It happens once a year for most people. For them, 3 times a week.

Jenn joined the Croc Club!! Yes, the Croc (of shit) Club.

Their explanation of how they reserved the room the last minute because they got a general public text that the fireworks were going to start on July 1 just confirms the fact that they weren't invited. Tim would have definitely said it right then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

WhiskeyBusiness

Can't keep up on here if I miss a day or two lol

1. I live in Orlando and work just north of downtown. We had a worse storm today than anything we got during 'Elsa'. It was a big nothingburger but smart of the Trackers to monetize it I suppose.
2. Not here to police people but if you wax poetic about 'free speech' and then just go on to bash fat/gay/etc people and drop the 'R' word, I'm going to assume you're more offended about people (rightfully) calling you out for being an asshole and waking up to be the worst version of yourself than any actual concern about infringement on your rights.
3. As a member of the LGTBQ+ community, there is a lot of mild but harmless homophobic jokes in here (as there is in life). I'm not offended by most of it as I understand the intent, just as I wasn't offended by "is gay contagious" because it's a joke, albeit a really weak one. What I do find funny is people making gay jokes and then whining about how homophobic Tim and Jenn are, or the really uh...interesting correlations y'all draw between how Tim eats a hot dog or idk brushes his hair that makes him "at least bisexual". Spoiler alert, I like to crush beers watch football and then hop in bed with ya sons :) contrary to popular belief, the whole "check your nails" shtick is not scientifically proven to weed out us homos in the real world.

Thanks for the video reviews all, can't bring myself to watch these dum dums on daily basis :)

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Shazbot66

Ooooooo Kaaaayyyyy - I just watched their latest disgustingly gluttonous Vlog and just had to say my piece.

In this new pandemic world we are in, restaurants have struggled immensely to stay afloat. This brand new restaurant doesn’t need you worthless sacks of shit dragging it through the mud! You know damn well your ignorant, uneducated, rabid Stans will do whatever you tell them to do. Just read the comments! You two dolts literally contribute NOTHING to society, yet have ZERO problems with hurting a brand new business. Fuck you

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Ryan12

I have to state the above fat shaming is never ok, yes talk about their channel failures and awkward relationships but bullying that is a protected characteristic in most countries we should probably avoid there are laws online for these purposes in multiple countries and people can be prosecuted even anonymous so guys be careful x and just to add her being a bad person and her weight issues should be kept separate we don't know private health issues or what goes on behind closed doors, also as much as the Tim Gay comments are a joke we need to be careful the US government don't take it seriously, I was being trolled on a forum for quite some time for being bi from a US citizen and have officially reported it to be investigated with your guys government
Oh fuck off.
What the hell is with all the new super woke posters? Boohoo hurt feelings. Go cry in your safe space.

Jenny2Dinners has packed on the pounds. Pregnancy will do that. Getting older will do that and it gets harder to drop the pounds as you get older. But what has really done it is the 2 fucking dinners each day (and likely 2 lunches) plus desserts at EVERY FUCKING MEAL….even a breakfast dessert at GF. They eat like shit. Its all take out which is going to be loaded with sodium. She’s bloated like a body thats been in a river for 3 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

fulltilt72

Catching up here...

1) The deflated🎈represents all the lost subscribers from years gone by OR it could represent their imaginary friend like Wilson. Either way it show serious obsessive compulsive behavior no different than Jenn obsessing and deleting comments real time.

2) Tim is at a minimum bi. A very metrosexual fellow just based on how portrays himself and his mannerisms. We don't care if he's gay but based on past behavior it is allowed to be critiqued here.

3) They most certainly read Tattle but my guess is it's 90% Jenn reading it. They also watch and steal vlog ideas from others

4) To all the newer members who think we are just too mean here...please go seek counseling. This place is not for you. 🌈 and 🦄 do not exist here. Tim and Jenn are covid narcissists. They deserve the comments they get.

• Heart
They announced a family vacation! Will Tim's dad stay in a room or will he have to sleep in the car in the hotel parking lot? He can set the alarm on his hand me down Apple watch to make sure he doesn't oversleep. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Why would anyone come to a site specifically about posting mean gossip and then complain about the gossip bring mean.
2oaywj.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My wife says you need to change the outro from Michael Kay going "I got it I got it I got it I got it" and put in the Beauty and the Beast "Try the grey stuff it's duh-lish-ush" with Jenn. As far as not covering other vloggers, I just assumed it was because a lot of them didn't give you material that you could mock, but the Slackers and the Kay Douches are just the gift that keep on giving year round, Clark.
Just 2 weeks ago we had a WDW Couple video, then the week before that 2 videos that also included Dev, before that a new video with Pete and Fiasco… and so forth and so forth if you go back or look in the playlists. I don’t understand what more people expect. Is it tracker and kay focused? YES, but not exclusive 🤷‍♀️ Like I said, it’s not my job and I do what I can for amusement. It’s not that serious. 😜

That wasn't a silly joke pastime when you made those urban and "is gay contagious" videos calling out the Trackers. They were definitely done with purpose - and were serious - and resorted to some pretty significant blowback for the Trackers based on your work.

Not saying they didn't deserve to be called out for their shitty past behavior, but you know many of the videos you've put out weren't just silly jokes. ;)
They were made based on suggestions for videos read on GG. We really had NO idea it would blow up. Call me naive or ignorant but that’s the honest truth.

• Sick
Reactions: 25