Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Idk- I tried the MaxPass at Disneyland a few years back...only $20, but not really worth it. It'll be interesting to see what comes to WDW

larrade1

i think Sam’s channel name was put on a brick along with SE on a different brick at one of the UK theme parks. I don’t remember which video though.
It is called Expedition theme park, I would love to know who FRE is but don't think it is him. The comedy is more US based with the references in them, I would not be surprised if it was PCDev

mjm9

VIP Member
Speaking of J$ and sleeping ......
I previously saw mention of a toddler bed.
I missed the tea.
Anyone care to spill?

NEW-B

I do prefer the old FP style of having to go the kiosks to get a return time ticket. It really made things more fair for the average person and people who booked last minute trips as odds are with FP+ if you wanted to ride a big headliner odds are all the FP+ slots get filled up 60 days out. Whereas if you roped dropped the park you could double dip, get a FP return ticket and ride the ride via standby.
I agree. It was a more fair system in that you had to actually go to the ride to get your pass.

Aradea

Seacruisers are for still around. I just had a new video of theirs (well the sister who still cruisers and the daughter she stole from her sister) pop up in my recommends the other day. I dont know if its still under seacruisers name though...just look it up and iot is still under Sea Cruisers on youtube.

The other sister also I think still does youtube but I cant remember under what. Something Disney related I believe