Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommytomtom

Lmao you guys with the balloon comments cracking me up. Its become part of the tracker family at this point. I want to see their logo finally updated replacing the dogs so its Tim, Jen, Jackson, and the balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Okay, so I have been digging a bit into media kits and invites. Apparently to get a media kit from Disney you just email the pr person and they send you a kit to include on your influencer page. It is different from Disney world who has a media list of vloggers and news sites that automatically get an invite and those we have to email. Perhaps the trackers are no longer on the coveted list? They have to beg for invites, trips, etc. Like I said it’s all about words with them. I also spotted some email for area hotels that will comp you if you include their products in videos or photographs. So it looks like no one “invites” them anywhere- it’s like everyone said their grifters

• Wow
Reactions: 25

2020planner

VIP Member
That’s the one I meant. I thought it was still considered Winter Park over there.
Oh yeah, that's Orlando. Over by Leu Gardens and all. I thought for a second there was a third location I didn't know about. :)

ALSO - WTF is this person talking about? This is just NOT right!!! :mad:

Ye'vette Toms
Ye'vette Toms
8 hours ago
JUST AN IDEA... I just love watching Jackson with his awe and wonder. it makes me slightly miss when my babies were little.. slightly LOL but I was thinking you guys should make some Jackson merch. I could see an animated silhouette of his face, arm, and hand and having his hand pointing up with the caption, "what's this?" and then maybe underneath a phrase like "go through life with the curiosity and wonder of being a kid again" or something... That's just off the top of my head.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Sadly not, ‘hi’ and ‘egg’ but clear words, especially the egg unlike the stans who have been claiming he is saying lots of complex words for months!
I think in the vlog two days ago he said, "Stop dragging me on these stupid staycations, you twits!" Anyone hear that, tooo?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Vatulele

Tim is way too comfortable shoving phallic shaped objects in his mouth.

Im going to echo someone else in saying that these posts are vaguely homophobic. If we judge the Slackers for their “catching the gay” video then we should not condone these types of posts. There are PLENTY of other things to judge them on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

2020planner

VIP Member
Anyone else notice the large amounts of “new members” and their virtue signaling? Guys - this is a gossip site and exists simply for fun.

Making comments about weight, teeth, feet, dick size, hair, skin, unfortunate fashion choices, speech impediments, parenting skills, etc. etc. etc. is ok….but thinking someone might be gay isn’t? Come on. Release those pearls you’re clutching and take a deep breath. It’s gonna be O.K.

I'm not a new member but if peeps can clutch pearls about Jenn's "is gay contagious 'cuz I think I just caught some! woot! woot!" and applaud the fact that they lost media cred - in part - because of it, then the same peeps have to tread carefully in constantly joking that Tim likes a big dick and mocking him / making fun of him for being a closeted gay.

There's no denying he has some really effeminate qualities, but that also doesn't equate to him being gay. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Mom2seven

I'd be so embarrassed to be toting that stupid ass balloon around with me everywhere. They forget everything else, but they are remembering that balloon for the life of them. I wonder how long they will keep it up. I think they should carry it around forever, give it a name and make it part of the family.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
New vlog, they are at the Studios...

They want to try the new Docking Bay 7 Food (No Shocker There), and since Timbo gets up at 5AM to care for Jackpot he got a boarding group for RoTR.

Also they bringing the deflated balloon because they demand satisfaction.

Timbo somehow thinks that Jackpot will be tall enough to ride Slinky Dog.

Only took 105 seconds for Timbo to bring up storm clouds and impending rain.

1625864956136.png

Jenn went from having a figure to just being a rectangle.

They are going to attempt to view Muppet Vision, Timbo is worried Jackpot will not sit through it.

Jenn finds it funny how tourists were like "Oh wow that Florida rain" despite the fact both her and Timbo being natural born Floridians are absolutely scared of rain.

Jenn tells us a "fun fact" they are "importing" the Galaxy Edge soda bottles to the Star Wars Store in Disney Springs.

Jenn tells us she likes to look at all the plants and what not in Galaxy Edge.

Tim keeps calling a GNK Droid a Gronk Droid. They are only the best fake fans of pop-culture....well he at least corrects himself but you know Timbo doesn't like to take a L.

Dim complaining they are only at Boarding Group 22 at 10:45AM while he is in Group 38 because Jackpot needs his naps.

They go to Docking Bay 7 for their lunch.

Jen got the Tuna Poke because she never gets to have seafood. Dim got the new beef dish, Jackpot has the "Tip Yip" which will most likely end up in Jenns gullet, and they got the new dessert to try.

SALVO TIM LEARNED HOW TO PRONOUNCE YUCA CORRECTLY!!!

Dim is a very big fan of the new beef dish!! Dim calls is a space pot roast, which is hilarious because the new beef dish replaced the old pot roast.

Gin likes that all the new savory items on Docking Bay 7 are spicy...

1625865469231.png

There is a hard cut right after this frame where the food is magically in Jennbos mouth, so she can edit out the chewing, but not the noodles and tuna hanging out of her mouth.

Jenn warns us the Tuna Poke has cilantro on it, so if you aren't into cilantro please be aware of that.

Also they aren't allowing Jackpot to self feed again. Tim holds the giant chicken nugget and he takes pecks at it.

Dimbo butchers pronouncing Guajillo Chile. I'm shocked he pronounced debris correctly, I was expecting him to say day-briss

Jenn shuts Dim down where he said he doesn't know if the flavors will go together well, by saying "I think the Space Chefs know more about desserts than you"

Dim makes fun a guest who asked a CM "I have an appointment to make a sword, where do I go for that?"

Dim got in line at 12:48, and he's already complaining the line looks longer than advertised.

We get footage of Jenn pushing around Jackpot as Dim rides, she is hoping that Jackpot will nap in his stroller....then the rain comes....

Then we cut back to Timbo back on ROTR.

Dim gets the B-Mode version of ROTR with the screen Kylo in his ship.

Jenn fashions her new raincoat from Columbia....

Because it poured the balloon venders are no longer out so they are still on the hunt to get a refund.

Jenn didn't even get to ride ROTR.......because Jackpot needs to go back home to take a nap.

LET HIM SLEEP IN HIS GODDAMN STROLLER!

Also...Ms. I Don't Drink Caffeine got a Vanilla Creme Coldbrew at Starbucks on their way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Not that customers shouldn't get their money back, no matter who they are, for defective products, but...

These two dolts just spent probably $4000 at the GF this last weekend, so them not getting their balloon refund is hilarious to me. Just buy him another one and move on with your life, Jenn.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Am I the only one who starts wondering which tattler here is Jenn in disguise when controversy arises?
She's such a troll, I'm sure she's behind some of it.

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
LMFAO they are prepping for Elsa like it's a Cat 5 storm...they exaggerate everything.

LOL Jenn likes to do all the dishes and laundry before a storm because you could lose power and not have a way to clean clothes or plates. Too bad she doesn't pretend a storm is coming 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I've been in the service industry enough years of my life to recognize a jack ass a mile off. They start off too polite as they work their way into a ridiculous request, then they either go all Karen (apologies to any one named Karen) on you as I'm sure Jenn does, or they lean into you hard leveraging their imagined power which is usually how large men like Tim work it. Neither method is cool.

Then there's the ones who order/buy and have a problem with it. EX: food is just too cold as they walked all over creation with it looking for the right lighting to film it in. Or a balloon that magically deflates on the inside. If there is a problem with the product it's always best to address it right away, not after taking pics of it or several days later when it happens to be convenient.

They are both jackasses to cast members and wait staff, of this I'm sure.
I cannot stand people who mistreat anyone in the service industry…

my husband always teases me and says “what does it take for you to complain?? Does someone have to physically spit in your face?”

I just know how hard these TMs/CMs/retail workers/servers work and I cannot fathom why I would want to give them a hard time

• Heart

Tommytomtom

I'm confused. Now this morning the consensus seems to be no way Jen reads here when in the past it was she definitely reads here. There have been home vlogs that seemed like nothing more than checklists to disprove recent topics on here. Im going to lean towards she reads here but doesn't interact.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Omg yes and how many personas has she actually created.
I feel like some people come here just to get offended. Like it IS a gossip site…

what do some people think we come here to do? Lick the proverbial Tracker taint??

no, we come here to make sure Jenn is aware that she’s the problem and everyone knows it

hi Jenn, if you are “resting” in between staycations…just letting you know that YOU SUCK

767D312A-6DC4-4DE1-8A7A-043C790FCFA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20