TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they spend a few vlogs back in August or early September looking for a specific onesie at Disney World to use as Jackson's costume? I think it was either a pumpkin or skeleton. I only saw the thumbnail, but he literally looks like a butterfly, not Piglet as a butterfly. Not that there's anything wrong with being a butterfly, but homemade costumes are an interesting choice for a baby...They're a ton of fun when you're a broke young adult, but if you have the means to buy a baby/kid costume why wouldn't you?
Yes. I think I recall that. And don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against DIY costumes; I'm not a Halloween snob. LOL I've had plenty of makeshift costumes as a kid.

But I just don't get this hybrid Piglet / butterfly - I mean, pick one or the other?

Because - keeping it real here and I totally agree! - he really does just look like a little girl dressed as a butterfly.

Wow...They are nuts. Wonder how long until my comment is deleted? LOL!!
That was yours?!? Or did you post something else?

Yes. I think I recall that. And don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against DIY costumes; I'm not a Halloween snob. LOL I've had plenty of makeshift costumes as a kid.

But I just don't get this hybrid Piglet / butterfly - I mean, pick one or the other?

Because - keeping it real here and I totally agree! - he really does just look like a little girl dressed as a butterfly.

That was yours?!? Or did you post something else?

Michelle
12 minutes ago
So, you can't spend the money to actually get a real Piglet costume. Yet, you can spend tons of money on yourself and it's not a problem. If I didn't know any better I would swear he was a girl.... Maybe next year you can put some thought into a better costume....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Michelle12 minutes ago
So, you can't spend the money to actually get a real Piglet costume. Yet, you can spend tons of money on yourself and it's not a problem. If I didn't know any better I would swear he was a girl.... Maybe next year you can put some thought into a better costume....
Love it! Did you post within the last hour? It's gone on my end. "NessieMay" is showing as posted most recent one hour ago.

Reactions: 1
have they always had 815k subscribers? I thought they had nearer 899k?

• Wow
ah ok.i thought they'd crept up. ah well, they havent lost many which surprises me

I don't see it. :( Maybe someone else can check too. Man, if they already deleted it, they're fast!
What was the comment? I am confused ...

They are streaming live now from fort wilerness on YT.

And crashed. Dim must have a real crap phone plan. Good planning guys ... maybe test that out before a livestream!

Last edited:
  • Haha
What was the comment? I am confused ...

They are streaming live now from fort wilerness on YT.

And crashed. Dim must have a real crap phone plan. Good planning guys ... maybe test that out before a livestream!
SheDaisy wrote the great comment below under the Halloween costume vlog but I honestly can't find it on my end. I think they already deleted it!

Michelle12 minutes ago

I thought Jenn was unable to drive because of anxiety? I guess she can turn it on and off like her diagnosed infertility.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for the multiple posts but I am not getting this outfit, the more I looked at it.

Did I miss something or did they literally just buy baby girls' clothes and are dressing him in that for Piglet?

I did a quick Google search and found tons of legit baby piglet costumes ranging from $20 to $50, including a cute one on Pottery Barn on sale for $34. They look more normal and would not immediately garner the comment that I posted above from someone.

Why so cheap on Jackson's costume for his first Halloween no less - but drop $$ for themselves on stupid impulse buy crap like a Gucci sweater? I just don't get them!!!
They just spent $34 on a piece of chocolate that Tim claimed was reasonable.

I thought Jenn was unable to drive because of anxiety? I guess she can turn it on and off like her diagnosed infertility.
I guess because it's a golf cart in the safety of the Disney bubble, she can do it. :rolleyes:

However, something tells me Disney doesn't want your baby seated next to you like that in a golf cart - I don't care how well you think you strapped him in. :unsure: She looked like she was flying in that thing at some points, and it takes one tipover to do some big harm.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I was just looking at their shop and wth is that logo? "Take me to" wherever and is that a bear? What does any of that have to do with them? Obviously something from back when they were normal people. Do people really buy that crap?

I guess because it's a golf cart in the safety of the Disney bubble, she can do it. :rolleyes:

However, something tells me Disney doesn't want your baby seated next to you like that in a golf cart - I don't care how well you think you strapped him in. :unsure: She looked like she was flying in that thing at some points, and it takes one tipover to do some big harm.
Jack$on should NEVER have been in that golf cart! There are so many things wrong with what they did.

1). Car seats are meant to protect a properly strapped in child while riding in a CAR.
2) To be effective (and protect the child) the car seat must be anchored with latch straps or a seat belt. Golf carts don’t have seat belts.
3) Children under 2 years are required by law to face backwards.
4) golf carts are moving vehicles

Basically, Jack$on was riding face forward in a glorified booster chair that could fall off the golf cart at any given moment. Jenn was really booking it at one period. And you are right, 2020 planner, If driven incorrectly golf carts can tip over easily.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker first time poster.

I used to really enjoy The Trackers but now they aren’t my go to. As they spend less time in the parks and we get their “perfect” life rubbed in our faces it’s clear to see they’ve lost perspective on what made their channel viable.

They’ve moved to a Hoooome Vloooog channel mainly now and personally, The few theme park vids they’re putting up, I’ve been put off them because of their paranoia about the pandemic. The inconsistent approach to going into places and other bizzare worrries has become tiresome.

Today was watching their Disney Springs video and they were shovelling meatballs into Jackson. My little boy is the same age. I screamed at the tv “let him feed himself!!!” It’s baffling that they won’t let the boy feed himself. What’s their weaning strategy?

anywho! Hi!

Reactions: 3
So apparently, the campground was closed to non guests. Around 1:35 he says they're not staying in an RV, they're just in the area where the RVs are. Surprised. They must be staying in a cabin but I was hoping they were rule breaking 😊😉 clearly couldn't be arsed making the effort to decorate for Jackson first Halloween then! The home made costume must have been an attempt to feel like decent parents.

Love the comment that says something like 'watched Michael's vlog on this earlier, was great. Thanks for trying but you're moving too fast and I can't see anything' 😅😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.