TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People, the cabins are at the Fort with RVs. They aren't sneaking in or breaking rules. They are staying there.
That golf cart with a car seat?!!!! WHAT is wrong with them? We stay there a few times a year (just left a week ago) and those golf carts have NO seat belts. So is his seat just sitting there? It is ok (per fort rules) to go with young kids but Tim should be holding Jack$on.
As for Jenn "hauling ass" these carts max at 14mph (they have those speed signs around the fort). It just looks fast and windy but its not fast. Then again with that loose carseat... IDK.

Reactions: 2
ah ok.i thought they'd crept up. ah well, they havent lost many which surprises me
I think they are buying subscrib because of the hate that is growing. 800k subscribers but around 100k views. Numbers don’t add up. I usually press to watch, quickly pause and scan thru the comments. The first negative observation or comment is usually replied quickly by the same dimwit Throughout. I’m thinking it’s Jenn. Or a crazed stalker. Someone has replied to start doing their research on them. bravo. Word needs to get out on them.

Reactions: 1
People, the cabins are at the Fort with RVs. They aren't sneaking in or breaking rules. They are staying there.
That golf cart with a car seat?!!!! WHAT is wrong with them? We stay there a few times a year (just left a week ago) and those golf carts have NO seat belts. So is his seat just sitting there? It is ok (per fort rules) to go with young kids but Tim should be holding Jack$on.
As for Jenn "hauling ass" these carts max at 14mph (they have those speed signs around the fort). It just looks fast and windy but its not fast. Then again with that loose carseat... IDK.
I mean I didn't think she was going 65 or anything but taking a turn like that with a loose carseat holding your child just seemed REALLY irresponsible to me. Why couldn't they get a mount for the phone and attach it to the golf cart while one drove and one held/secured Baby J? Assuming they went with the phone since they were going to live stream and not film for later (so not using the go pro)

I was googling and it looks like some people bring ratchet straps to secure the car seat to the golf carts (according to some random posts on other websites) but even that feels really unsafe... and none of them looked to be in the front seat, always in the back with a parent sitting back there holding onto them as well but I have never stayed at FW so I have no idea.

I’ve been looking forward to getting involved in these!

my title suggestions for now.

Tim Tracker Thread #3: and now it’s time to Help... Jackson eat.... all the time!

Tim Tracker Thread #3: And now it’s time to complain.

I thought Jenn was unable to drive because of anxiety? I guess she can turn it on and off like her diagnosed infertility.
Jenn makes stuff up to suit her needs at the moment.
Good lord. And there was an unsecured baby in the cart too.

You know, maybe Jenn doesn't drive because her license was revoked. She's certainly not keeping her eyes on the road or alert to staying safe.
We've seen this behavior in her before. She'll put all anxiety aside and get over-giddy about doing anything to the point of being reckless. She wouldn't be this way if she'd just partake in normal everyday life and not hide, demanding that Tim handle it all for her.

Last edited:
Some variation of...

The Tim Tracker. Now it’s time..... to let Jack$on/Jackpot (select one) feed himself, cause he’s a BIG BOY!

I don't even think the golf carts at FW have seat belts....so I don't think there was anything to even buckle the car seat into.
Yep safety violation then. I hope a cm or manager told them they can’t do that. Not only would I be concerned about the baby flying out, but now they have how many families that watch them? Thinking this okay to do.

Oh Title time!

TheTimTracker #3 101 reasons not to come to Disney right now.
TheTimTracker #3 Jackson: that poor kid
TheTimTracker #3 Tim can't Tim, Jenn can't anything
TheTimTracker #3 We have a kid?

Yep safety violation then. I hope a cm or manager told them they can’t do that. Not only would I be concerned about the baby flying out, but now they have how many families that watch them? Thinking this okay to do.
Definitely a safety issue! I think enforcement is kind of tricky with cms. Parent might get pissy if you tell them they can’t sit the car seat in a golf cart, because then you’re calling them out on parenting 🤷🏽‍♂️. A manager should def. get involved

While I agree having Jackson in the cart with mom driving was crazy dangerous I just researched (something Tim has no idea how to do) the laws on golf carts in Florida in relation to children. Also found Fort Wilderness' rules.

Boils down to golf carts are treated almost the same as cars, children are permitted, all must be secured with a seat belt, babies must be in a rear facing car seat secured by a belt.

I don't think they broke the rules. Stupid? Sure, but nothing wrong with it by state or Disney's rules.

1604255645431.png

Reported them to Disney as “is this the optic that you want the public to see?”

Also, the Trackers BROKE the Fort Wilderness golf cart rules
“Children are not permitted to sit on driver’s lap. Young children may sit on passenger’s lap while being
secured by the passenger.” Tim should have been holding BJ. But that’s too inconvenient

It says nothing about “strap your child in their car seat and place them on the front golf cart seat so they can become a potential launching missile!”
You know that had anything happened to BJ it would be “all Disney’s fault!!”🙄

I thought they were staying at the campgrounds. Now I know that they were TRESPASSING since the campground areas were restricted to only those registered guests.
I Also noticed Dim was too busy holding his new gimbel for his camera that was most likely sent free to review and promote on the vlog.

Also think it was funny for Jenn to notice and blurt out it smells like POT when racing around the corner at the end of the video (8:45). Nothing wrong for people who use weed but not the best topic to discuss when live-streaming a vlog in Disney with your child for all to judge.

I do not wish bad things on anyone but hope they can get things together if they want to have a long career in vlogging.

WTF is wrong with 2020?

While I agree having Jackson in the cart with mom driving was crazy dangerous I just researched (something Tim has no idea how to do) the laws on golf carts in Florida in relation to children. Also found Fort Wilderness' rules.

Boils down to golf carts are treated almost the same as cars, children are permitted, all must be secured with a seat belt, babies must be in a rear facing car seat secured by a belt.

I don't think they broke the rules. Stupid? Sure, but nothing wrong with it by state or Disney's rules.

View attachment 296209
That’s why I wrote Disney to possibly modify the wording on the FW golf cart rules regarding children.

That’s why I wrote Disney to possibly modify the wording on the FW golf cart rules regarding children.
I can guarantee that Disney won't update the wording. They have far too many families with young kids there renting golf carts and would miss out on that income.

What your report may do is bring to light yet another thing the trackers have done that Disney doesn't like. LOL.

Just in.

Reply from Disney:
“I am glad that you took the time to let us know that these individuals were not following our policies regarding golf cart rentals at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Drivers of golf carts are required to obey all relevant traffic laws, including speed limits, and a valid driver's license is required in order to operate our golf carts. All Guests operating one of our golf carts must sign a contract indicating that they agree with our rules. All Guests riding in our golf carts must be properly seated at all times, and small children may ride in the laps of adult Guests who are not driving. It is concerning to learn that these Guests were not following these policies. Please be assured that I am sharing your comments with the appropriate areas.”

how do you report people to Disney anyway?
[email protected]

Reactions: 8
Just in.

Reply from Disney:
“I am glad that you took the time to let us know that these individuals were not following our policies regarding golf cart rentals at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Drivers of golf carts are required to obey all relevant traffic laws, including speed limits, and a valid driver's license is required in order to operate our golf carts. All Guests operating one of our golf carts must sign a contract indicating that they agree with our rules. All Guests riding in our golf carts must be properly seated at all times, and small children may ride in the laps of adult Guests who are not driving. It is concerning to learn that these Guests were not following these policies. Please be assured that I am sharing your comments with the appropriate areas.”
Cool.

I have to wonder if Jenn has renewed her license since she stopped driving years back. I'd think so since she needs it as ID for various reasons.

Just in.

Reply from Disney:

[email protected]
Not trying to get off topic but while we are speaking of reporting vloggers to Disney, did anyone see Paging Mr Morrow wearing an authentic Tomorrowland working cast member costume shirt to Magic Kingdom as his Halloween costume? I’m shocked that they even let him into the park like that. What, the Disney Look and other costume appearance rules don’t apply to him like they would to an actual off-clock cast member playing in the parks dressed that way? He even said in the video that he bought an authentic WDW name tag to go with his authentic cast member uniform, but decided against wearing it into the park. What if this man, who was in the parks alone, approached an unaccompanied child who thought he was an actual cast member since he was wearing an actual, authentic and exclusive cast member uniform? 😨 This wasn’t some homemade fun Halloween costume, it was clearly the real deal...

Those costumes are all company property too. Sometimes they will sell old ones at Property Control, usually only when an entire costume is being discontinued, but others that you can find on the market were just kept by former cast members and are considered stolen company property...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Michelle12 minutes ago
So, you can't spend the money to actually get a real Piglet costume. Yet, you can spend tons of money on yourself and it's not a problem. If I didn't know any better I would swear he was a girl.... Maybe next year you can put some thought into a better costume....
OMFG SAVAGE AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD!!!

Not trying to get off topic but while we are speaking of reporting vloggers to Disney, did anyone see Paging Mr Morrow wearing an authentic Tomorrowland working cast member costume shirt to Magic Kingdom as his Halloween costume? I’m shocked that they even let him into the park like that. What, the Disney Look and other costume appearance rules don’t apply to him like they would to an actual off-clock cast member playing in the parks dressed that way? He even said in the video that he bought an authentic WDW name tag to go with his authentic cast member uniform, but decided against wearing it into the park. What if this man, who was in the parks alone, approached an unaccompanied child who thought he was an actual cast member since he was wearing an actual, authentic and exclusive cast member uniform? 😨 This wasn’t some homemade fun Halloween costume, it was clearly the real deal...

Those costumes are all company property too. Sometimes they will sell old ones at Property Control, usually only when an entire costume is being discontinued, but others that you can find on the market were just kept by former cast members and are considered stolen company property...
Get off your high horse, DimSlacker!

His channel Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM) features videos where one can purchase used props, resort furnishings, CM/TM items, posters, signs, etc. from both Universal and Disney. A majority are shot at the Lakeland Antique Mall. Forever Vintage and The Escape Hatch are some others.

Both the Tomorrowland shirt and cast member name tags were shown on film before Nate ever purchased them.

He was very concerned about what you were implying and check with front gate management prior to entering MK. And had already determined that the CM badge was a bad idea and had left that in the car.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.