TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Jenn was unable to drive because of anxiety? I guess she can turn it on and off like her diagnosed infertility.
TBF, I have anxiety about driving (I'm not saying that lightly.. I'm not one of those that is jumping on the bandwagon) but I still drive. I absolutely dread driving, but I do it. Most of the time my hubby drives, because of it.

Reactions: 3
Been lurking here but just had to register to say that the America Academy of Pediatrics says

• Do not let children younger than 6 years ride in golf carts.

Under 6 YEARS. Yeah....let that one sink in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been lurking here but just had to register to say that the America Academy of Pediatrics says

• Do not let children younger than 6 years ride in golf carts.

Under 6 YEARS. Yeah....let that one sink in.
YES!!!

Honestly, I think the stans know that it was not safe to see them do that but I think they're too afraid of voicing it and being ostracized.

That's sad, really.

The Trackers have created an unhealthy monster comprised of sycophants who are so invested in butt-kissing that they're afraid to voice the truth - even with regard to safety or common sense things - for fear of being thrown out of the Tracker Kingdom.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’ve been a reader for a few weeks now. I’ve watched TTT for a few years now and I’d say in the last year (at least) I’ve noticed a big change. But what really got me was their handling of the virus or at least their reaction- when the stay at home order was in place the home vlogs made it seem like they were bunkering down in some sort of panic room especially when Disney announced it was reopening. Don’t even get me started on the “no indoor rides” thing yet they’ll touch/pickup everything on sight in the stores. I’ve always hated the Live streams - to me they e always seemed like a cop out. But what got me looking into them a bit more and hence how I found this forum was there were no “hosted” or “media” events happening for them when they were for other (and I’ve realised better) Disney vloggers. I definitely believe they’ve been dumped by Disney.
I just want to say I wish them the best when it comes to Jackson and like most first time parents they are only short of wrapping him in cotton wool but at the same time he is being treated as an afterthought in the parks. I really don’t understand why they cannot let him feed himself at least at the start and then help him finish. And the stans... it really bothers me they they are calling him little buddy, and following so closely that they comment on everything. And god forbid you have an opinion that’s different from them.

so that’s my rant over, nice to e-meet you all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
YES!!!

Honestly, I think the stans know that it was not safe to see them do that but I think they're too afraid of voicing it and being ostracized.

That's sad, really.

The Trackers have created an unhealthy monster comprised of sycophants who are so invested in butt-kissing that they're afraid to voice the truth - even with regard to safety or common sense things - for fear of being thrown out of the Tracker Kingdom.
Reported them to Disney as “is this the optic that you want the public to see?”

Also, the Trackers BROKE the Fort Wilderness golf cart rules
“Children are not permitted to sit on driver’s lap. Young children may sit on passenger’s lap while being
secured by the passenger.” Tim should have been holding BJ. But that’s too inconvenient

It says nothing about “strap your child in their car seat and place them on the front golf cart seat so they can become a potential launching missile!”
You know that had anything happened to BJ it would be “all Disney’s fault!!”🙄

I thought they were staying at the campgrounds. Now I know that they were TRESPASSING since the campground areas were restricted to only those registered guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My new thread name suggestion: And now it's time to let Jackson feed himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been a reader for a few weeks now. I’ve watched TTT for a few years now and I’d say in the last year (at least) I’ve noticed a big change. But what really got me was their handling of the virus or at least their reaction- when the stay at home order was in place the home vlogs made it seem like they were bunkering down in some sort of panic room especially when Disney announced it was reopening. Don’t even get me started on the “no indoor rides” thing yet they’ll touch/pickup everything on sight in the stores. I’ve always hated the Live streams - to me they e always seemed like a cop out. But what got me looking into them a bit more and hence how I found this forum was there were no “hosted” or “media” events happening for them when they were for other (and I’ve realised better) Disney vloggers. I definitely believe they’ve been dumped by Disney.
I just want to say I wish them the best when it comes to Jackson and like most first time parents they are only short of wrapping him in cotton wool but at the same time he is being treated as an afterthought in the parks. I really don’t understand why they cannot let him feed himself at least at the start and then help him finish. And the stans... it really bothers me they they are calling him little buddy, and following so closely that they comment on everything. And god forbid you have an opinion that’s different from them.

Welcome! I agree on the live stream, especially this one - instead of pretending to edit, Jenn got 7 hours of her life back and they only had to post 9 minutes of shaky, horrible content. Win-win!

When Jenn made that turn onto the "main road" towards the end of the vlog and hit the gas, I was terrified for Jackson. She hasn't driven a vehicle (supposedly) in YEARS but lets make her first drive on a wobbly vehicle with a high center of gravity and tip over risk. With the baby barely restrained (improperly) in the front. SUPERB parenting 👏

Does any one here remember when they went on the cruise that Disney paid for and they had the couple’s massage and at the end of the cruise Jenn was freaking out because she said they made a mistake and charged them twice. When in actuality the price was per person. I can only imagine the hissy fit she threw to the poor CM. She was on a mission too, flying down the stair to tear into someone like Sasquatch.
I JUST SAW THAT ONE THE OTHER DAY!!!! She was going down those stairs so fast I thought she was going to fall down them 😂 I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when she got that reality check. The only part of the vacation they paid for themselves, you would think they would read the fine print.

Reactions: 1
My nominees for the new thread title

The TimTracker and now it's time for another Staycation
The TimTracker and ohh yeah JackPot is here too
The TimTracker and now it's time to make our anxiety convenient
The TimTracker and now it's time to complain about everything
The TimTracker and now it's time to help......line our pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 2

WELCOME!

I truly believe that all of us here want all the best for Jackson. And that any comments made regarding him are not directed at or personal commentary of him. Rather a reaction to T&J’s parental choices.

Personally I am fearful for his safety.
1) they have a pool with no safety fence around it
2) his fenced in “play area” has a shelving unit NOT BOLTED to the wall.
(he just started to stand. He will be pulling himself up utilizing environmental objects very soon)
3) wall electric sockets don’t have child safety plugs
4) apparently Jenn’s mom died of skin cancer yet they take BJ out in the sun all the time without sunscreen or a hat on. If they do the former they aren’t showing or mentioning it cause they aren’t #sponsored. Sorry, Dimwuts the 3 fans, AC unit and giant umbrella on his stroller don’t protect him from the sun’s damaging rays.
5) this golf cart decision could have gone wrong in an instant!

mini rant over 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 5
ResortTV1 did a live vlog from there a few days ago and were on golf carts. I don't think they were staying there, unless I missed them mention that.
You don't need a FW Reservation to rent a golf cart. I do find it hard to believe the Slackers took enough initiative to rent one for yesterday well in advance since the word on the street was they were sold out in advance.

Their whole handling of the Covid situation has been beyond bizarre to say the least. The whole “washing our hands every twenty minutes and not touching our faces even though we haven’t left the house in days” really got me. Are these people next level stupid or are they just trying to be saints? What kind of person believes you can’t touch your face in your own house that you haven’t left for days, it’s beyond belief. They are ridiculous. In fact most things they do and say come across really stupid, i think they’ve spent so much time not living in the real world that they’ve killed what little brains they had.

Reactions: 3
How did they get a cart if they are not staying there?
They were staying in a cabin there. How they secured the child seat to the cart is what I'd like to know. It's Disney though perhaps there are lap belts on their rental carts.

Wow I missed some things over the last couple of days! the trackers had Jackson in the front seat?! wow.

Is it against policy for a baby to be strapped in that way? I have never worked at the campgrounds so I am unfamiliar with their policies. If it is, Disney cms are allowed to stop them. Safety is the first rule we are taught as cast members and it goes before anything else, including guest service. That’s the policy. However, with how many cms disney is laying off, the ones that are still working are probably exhausted and don’t consciously notice things like this. I can’t believe they left that up for anyone-including Disney management, to watch! Oy vey these two!

Wow I missed some things over the last couple of days! the trackers had Jackson in the front seat?! wow.

Is it against policy for a baby to be strapped in that way? I have never worked at the campgrounds so I am unfamiliar with their policies. If it is, Disney cms are allowed to stop them. Safety is the first rule we are taught as cast members and it goes before anything else, including guest service. That’s the policy. I can’t believe they left that up for anyone-including Disney management, to watch! Oy vey these two!
I don't even think the golf carts at FW have seat belts....so I don't think there was anything to even buckle the car seat into.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.