TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More likely they spent the day in a trailer and then repeated what other, better vloggers have done by riding around fort wilderness in a rented golf cart looking at stupid inflatables. Today is Jenn pushing herself for 4000 hours of the day doing that tough drag and drop editing it so it can go up on Halloween and they won't once again get caught as being irrelevant (their go-to signature).

Expected exclamations:
On the golf cart: "It was reasonable", "Fun", "Tim can't drive", "We're lost"
On the inflatables: "Too scary", "I like it", "I want that one", "Amazing"
On Trail's end being closed: "Dissapointing"
On the trailer or Cabin: "Really loved it" "Sad it ended" "It's pretty big you guys" (Not to be said in relation to Tim)
They will absolutely compare how slummy the FW Cabins are compared to Copper Creek nor will they say one is $250 a night versus $2.5k a night.

I don't think they'll complain about Trails End being closed since you can get the same food from P&J's next door because you know the Slackers wouldn't chance eating inside anywhere even WHEN IT WAS FREE

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They will absolutely compared how slummy the FW Cabins are compared to Copper Creek nor will they say one is $250 a night versus $2.5k a night.

I don't think they'll complain about Trails End being closed since you can get the same food from P&J's next door because you know the Slackers wouldn't chance eating inside anywhere even WHEN IT WAS FREE
You're right. I forgot they won't risk dining within 100 feet of anyone.

Have there actually been any media events since we think they were dropped? I’d love to see if they actually didn’t attend disney media events that everyone else was invited to so we could really see evidence of them being dropped

Home Vlog Time...

They are going on a Halloween Staycation...so yeah they are definitely going to Fort Wilderness.

They need to get Jack$on's costume ready because why do something before hand when you can wait until the last minute.

Jack$on is going to be Piglet dressed up as a Butterfly...

I can't wait to see how bad their homemade costume turns out.

I'm picturing Lisa Simpson dressed up as Florida that Homer made for her in the Simpsons.

Jenn is going to be Winnie the Pooh and Timbo will be Eeyore...because they waited until the last minute they will be the regular versions of those characters not their Halloween version from the parks.

The close up Jenn's face is quite scary. Her skin is looking like bad poorly treated leather.

They have to go to the Fabric Store because they couldn't do anything ahead of time.

Tim wants to change Jack$on's sleep schedule because of the time change coming up this weekend.

Dim tries to mansplain the colors of the Piglet costume but Jenn corrects him that the lighting in the picture makes it look slightly different.

Jenn is sporting her frumpiest Metallica t-shirt....I didn't realize she was a fan.

Tim also giving Jenn permission not to "jazz up" the costume with sequins.

Jenn asks "Are we a DIY Channel now?"

They are now home and cooking dinner...it's a veggie stromboli...Jenn complains about the variety of veggies included in their meal kit because it's not a Bojo video if they don't complain about something.

Jenn is pretty trash at rolling a stromboli considering the rumors of the Slackers being 4/20 enthusiasts.

Tim is so excited for the stromboli. He utters "It's so simple"....if it's so simple why do you need a meal kit with pre portioned ingredients and instructions for you to make one?

Jenn didn't do a good job spreading out the ingredients because the ends are just all dough.

They are using the Lego Box to the Mickey and Minne set they got for "free" as the backing for Jack$ons wings.

Every time Jack$on is in this video he is either sleeping, getting put down for a nap, or crying.

They berate Jack$on for not putting his Piglet "ears" on...who would've thought a baby would be so tempted to take off something you slap on his head.

Tim asks "How do you get your kid used to wearing a Halloween costume?"

Jenn manhandled Jack$on to get him into his costume so they can get a decent shot of him in it.

Jenn ordered shorts for her costume but they were apparently "too big" I'm calling BS on that one.

It's like Halloween snuck up on this family. I wonder if she knew Halloween was like Hurricane Season where it happens the same time every year?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Home Vlog Time...

They are going on a Halloween Staycation...so yeah they are definitely going to Fort Wilderness.

They need to get Jack$on's costume ready because why do something before hand when you can wait until the last minute.

I'm picturing Lisa Simpson dressed up as Florida that Homer made for her in the Simpsons.

Jenn is going to be Winnie the Pooh and Timbo will be Eeyore...because they waited until the last minute they will be the regular versions of those characters not their Halloween version from the parks.

The close up Jenn's face is quite scary. Her skin is looking like bad poorly treated leather.

They have to go to the Fabric Store because they couldn't do anything ahead of time.

Tim wants to change Jack$on's sleep schedule because of the time change coming up this weekend.

Dim tries to mansplain the colors of the Piglet costume but Jenn corrects him that the lighting in the picture makes it look slightly different.

Jenn is sporting her frumpiest Metallica t-shirt....I didn't realize she was a fan.

They are now home and cooking dinner...it's a veggie stromboli...Jenn complains about the variety of veggies included in their meal kit because it's not a Bojo video if they don't complain about something.

Jenn is pretty trash at rolling a stromboli considering the rumors of the Slackers being 4/20 enthusiasts.

Tim is so excited for the stromboli. He utters "It's so simple"....if it's so simple why do you need a meal kit with pre portioned ingredients and instructions for you to make one?

Jenn didn't do a good job spreading out the ingredients because the ends are just all dough.

They are using the Lego Box to the Mickey and Minne set they got for "free" as the backing for Jack$ons wings.

Every time Jack$on is in this video he is either sleeping, getting put down for a nap, or crying.

They berate Jack$on for not putting his Piglet "ears" on...who would've thought a baby would be so tempted to take off something you slap on his head.

Jenn manhandled Jack$on to get him into his costume so they can get a decent shot of him in it.

Jenn ordered shorts for her costume but they were apparently "too big" I'm calling BS on that one.

It's like Halloween snuck up on this family. I wonder if she knew Halloween was like Hurricane Season where it happens the same time every year?
These recaps are my favorite part of this thread. Just had to say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not into assigning gender roles and judging but their costume for Jack$on looks SOOOOO feminine.

like I said I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but when I saw the thumbnail I was like “who is the baby girl?”

Reactions: 4
yeah i agree it's very feminine and not very piglet. Looks more.like a wuzzle

Reactions: 2
well then Jenn can just go ahead and be a Heffalump because she’s got the heft down already 😂😂

“This was very easy, this took almost like no work at all to do”

this needs to be Jenn’s resume. Just this quote. Because it explains her editing prowess, her skincare routine or lack thereof, her ability to take care of a home, and just her life in a nutshell

Last edited:
I’m not into assigning gender roles and judging but their costume for Jack$on looks SOOOOO feminine.

like I said I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but when I saw the thumbnail I was like “who is the baby girl?”
Tim also recently bought himself a women’s jacket and a women’s robe... 🤔

• Haha
Disney is not getting rid of the APs. I just re-upped mine this morning.
AP holders bring in too much money in spending at Disney. Many are renting Disney hotel rooms and staying in the Disney bubble.
Home Vlog Time...

Thank you for these recaps! They are legendary! And saves me having to sit through another slack badly edited vlog.

We need to do a whip-round and get Petey a Talkspace account as thanks and support.

OMG YES!! That is exactly what I was thinking. it doesn't look like piglet at all. And the headband definitely has a wuzzle look to it.

Okay so part 2 of Tracker stories-

-This was is a bit odd? I was told this one a while back. A coworker was working at a merch location one day a year ago when they assisted Jenn. She was buying tons of stuff and my coworker was checking her out. When she rang her up, Jenn asked her if there was a tm discount or a family of tm discount on top of the ap discount. Coworker said no and then she asked if she can get some type of extra discount for media. My coworker thought she was joking but apparently she was serious. This story sounds a bit odd to me because surely they know they only get their ap discount and not a special one.

-Through 2015-2018, the trackers were kissing universal’s ass. They knew a couple of exec(mostly creative) and they would thrive off throwing their connections and powers around. If they didn’t get what they want, they would be back later with some type of manager to guarantee the service they thought they deserved.(kind of similar to today lol). Jenn could get real bitchy when she didn’t get her way while Tim was quiet. Turns out he is just the backstabber. There is the story that floats around about the time they filmed on rides when they were asked not to. It was the Hulk, Forbidden Journey, and the former dragon challenge. The tms that told them to put the camera had quite the time to convince an yelling Jenn and argumentative Tim why he could not film at all.

That is all the stories I have been told or heard. They are a bit redundant.

Rebelle- yes your right! That is the exact year my friend worked at HHN! They actually left it in the vlog!?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
From what I understand, and I’m sure I’m wrong... $400k is the estimated total earnings of the channel. Google takes 45% of the channel’s earnings leaving the Slackers with approx $220k of pre-tax ad revenue. The values of any hosted events are also supposed to be added up and included in their total income at tax time.

It’s pretty obvious that all the big $$$ spending has a hidden agenda. The brand new Tesla during an economic downturn when gas is cheap, the stupidly expensive Gucci sweater when they live in humid tropical central Florida, the staycations that cost as much as a down payment on a second house in Orlando... all written off as business expenses to offset income to make it look on paper like they’re not making anything at all and therefore not paying the upper tax bracket rates that they should be paying. I would be so curious to see their tax returns and see how much they are actually paying. What is this year’s monetized election night video going to be like compared to their last one?
Approx earnings below, I do YouTube videos and my social blade predicted earnings is pretty correct too.

Attachments

Okay so part 2 of Tracker stories-

-This was is a bit odd? I was told this one a while back. A coworker was working at a merch location one day a year ago when they assisted Jenn. She was buying tons of stuff and my coworker was checking her out. When she rang her up, Jenn asked her if there was a tm discount or a family of tm discount on top of the ap discount. Coworker said no and then she asked if she can get some type of extra discount for media. My coworker thought she was joking but apparently she was serious. This story sounds a bit odd to me because surely they know they only get their ap discount and not a special one.

-Through 2015-2018, the trackers were kissing universal’s ass. They knew a couple of exec(mostly creative) and they would thrive off throwing their connections and powers around. If they didn’t get what they want, they would be back later with some type of manager to guarantee the service they thought they deserved.(kind of similar to today lol). Jenn could get real bitchy when she didn’t get her way while Tim was quiet. Turns out he is just the backstabber. There is the story that floats around about the time they filmed on rides when they were asked not to. It was the Hulk, Forbidden Journey, and the former dragon challenge. The tms that told them to put the camera had quite the time to convince an yelling Jenn and argumentative Tim why he could not film at all.

That is all the stories I have been told or heard. They are a bit redundant.

Rebelle- yes your right! That is the exact year my friend worked at HHN! They actually left it in the vlog!?
Does any one here remember when they went on the cruise that Disney paid for and they had the couple’s massage and at the end of the cruise Jenn was freaking out because she said they made a mistake and charged them twice. When in actuality the price was per person. I can only imagine the hissy fit she threw to the poor CM. She was on a mission too, flying down the stair to tear into someone like Sasquatch.

Just posted on FB....

"We just saw them. They are at the cabins at fort wilderness. Tim is very kind and talked to us for a minute"

Just posted on FB....

"We just saw them. They are at the cabins at fort wilderness. Tim is very kind and talked to us for a minute"
translation

“Dim is very arrogant and spared a moment from his very hectic (sarcasm) schedule of staycations and complaining”

I think it all depends on your definition of "kind".
Allowing an adoring fan to tell you where they're from and acknowledge that you're staying in the campground is not kindness, it's being civil.

noun
noun: kindness
  1. the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
    "he thanked them for their kindness and support"
So THEY were kind to Tim, not the other way around. He was simply the recipient of their adoration.

Have there actually been any media events since we think they were dropped? I’d love to see if they actually didn’t attend disney media events that everyone else was invited to so we could really see evidence of them being dropped

There have been a couple that they have not covered, that almost all the other DisVloggers covered, there was the Halloween treats at MK a little while back. Dim did not have that in a video. Also just a week or two ago when the pop AP merch shop opened in Germany at Epcot, Dim never covered the media preview but all the other vloggers got early access, including SuperEnthused, Paging Mr. Morrow and Resort TV1.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.