TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get off your high horse!
His channel Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM) features videos where one can purchase used props, resort furnishing, posters, signs, etc. from both Universal and Disney. A majority are shot at the Lakeland Antique Mall. Forever Vintage and The Escape Hatch are some others.

Both the Tomorrowland shirt and cast member name tags were shown on film before Nate ever purchased them.

He was very concerned about what you were implying and check with front gate management prior to entering MK. And had already determined that the CM badge was a bad idea and had left that in the car.
Bingo.

In the video Nate clearly stated the Tomorrowland CM top had all the patches removed, he was in regular shorts and didn't have a name tag on.

If there was an issue he would've been stopped at the gates by a CM.

Reactions: 3
I see where a potential issue could arise but PMM seems one of the least likely to go against the rules or cause any intentional harm. And as stated he did check.

Reactions: 5
I have a theory on the live stream....

the internet wasn’t crappy....they got called out by people for having Jack$on in a golf cart while Jenn hauls ass around disney property

Reactions: 4
OMFG SAVAGE AND I LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD!!!
I'm so tired of them using Jack$son as mothing more than a money making tool. When my son was a baby my husband and I didn't have much money to spare, but whatever little we did have went towards him. The first Halloween he was 7 months old. We scrimped and saved to be able to afford a costume for him. It was rough, but guess what? We did it.

One day they are going to wake up and realize what kind of damage they are doing to their son. Hopefully it won't be too late to save him from the mental anguish that will come if they don't. They can't hold onto him and stunt his development forever. No matter how much they want him to stay a baby forever....

Get off your high horse, DimSlacker!

His channel Paging Mr. Morrow (PMM) features videos where one can purchase used props, resort furnishings, CM/TM items, posters, signs, etc. from both Universal and Disney. A majority are shot at the Lakeland Antique Mall. Forever Vintage and The Escape Hatch are some others.

Both the Tomorrowland shirt and cast member name tags were shown on film before Nate ever purchased them.

He was very concerned about what you were implying and check with front gate management prior to entering MK. And had already determined that the CM badge was a bad idea and had left that in the car.
No high horse here, just something else relevant for those cast members on the other end of that email address, which you generously provided in the first place...

No high horse here, just something else relevant for those cast members on the other end of that email address, which you generously provided in the first place...
He stated that he checked with CM prior to entering the park. There were no patches on the costume. What more do you want him to do?At least he provides quality content unlike TTT... He's not afraid to go on the rides. If I didn't know better I'd think you were one of the Slackers. Because you're a little too passive aggressive for someone that doesn't like them. Or maybe you are one of the stans rushing to their defense? Hmmmmm.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just in.

Reply from Disney:
“I am glad that you took the time to let us know that these individuals were not following our policies regarding golf cart rentals at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Drivers of golf carts are required to obey all relevant traffic laws, including speed limits, and a valid driver's license is required in order to operate our golf carts. All Guests operating one of our golf carts must sign a contract indicating that they agree with our rules. All Guests riding in our golf carts must be properly seated at all times, and small children may ride in the laps of adult Guests who are not driving. It is concerning to learn that these Guests were not following these policies. Please be assured that I am sharing your comments with the appropriate areas.”

[email protected]
I am glad you said something! I cringed so hard when the car seat moved when she made that turn!

Also I turned the audio all the way up and Jenn says “oh it smells like FOG” not POT😂😂😂

I’m assuming she definitely knows the difference between those two aromas😂😂

not that I’m defending her AT ALL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Difference between the two is that Tim and Jenn are guilty of child endangerment. CPS would have a field day with all their carefully documented and posted videos of their parental stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It just dawned on me. 🤷‍♀️

We have been so preoccupied with Piglet/Woozle costume and child endangerment discussions that we never saw the Trackers in their Halloween costumes.

Do you think they didn’t dress up?
That’s why there is no video vlog from them?

You don't need a FW Reservation to rent a golf cart. I do find it hard to believe the Slackers took enough initiative to rent one for yesterday well in advance since the word on the street was they were sold out in advance.
It's been a while since I went there but I didn't think you could.

It just dawned on me. 🤷‍♀️

We have been so preoccupied with Piglet/Woozle costume and child endangerment discussions that we never saw the Trackers in their Halloween costumes.

Do you think they didn’t dress up?
That’s why there is no video vlog from them?
Jenn planted the seeds of them not dressing up because the shorts she ordered were "too big" I have a hard time believing that she ordered something too big versus too small.

Reactions: 1
Jenn planted the seeds of them not dressing up because the shorts she ordered were "too big" I have a hard time believing that she ordered something too big versus too small.
But what about Jack$on’s very first Halloween?

Think about all the hard work (sic) she put into creating his very pink, feminine looking Piglet/Woozle costume.

And he didn’t get to wear it!???

I’m shocked 😱!!!

I'm surprised the stans havent defended the comments about Jackson in the golfcart. Tiffany ann/ellen smith/oppositeofhate are being rather quiet

Reactions: 3
They posted family costume pictures on Instagram, and Dim and Gin just DisneyBounded as Eeyore and Pooh. They're hardly recognizable as the characters. Really doubling down on how lazy and last minute they are with everything.

And Now It’s Time to call CPS as a new thread title.
I feel there will be fans of Jackson who do so at every chance.

I edited my post way down here as it sounded like a know it all response, which is was not.
I just think we do need to be careful when joking about child endangerment and reporting to CPS, that's all. ;)

Last edited:
They are touring their cabin and does anyone else get the vibe that they feel like they are slumming it...

Dim says “the bedroom...the ONLY bedroom” like his pampered ass requires a minimum of 2 to sleep comfortably 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
The Slackers are off to a well deserved Halloween vacation to the Fort Wilderness Campgrounds and Cabins.

When they booked this they got an email that said no trick or treating....To which Tim asks "Does that mean there is trick or treating?"

They already complain about there being a lot of people there.

They brought candy but they ate a bunch of it because they got an email that said no Trick or Treating.

The first positive thing Jenn says is that "The weather is good"

This has all been staged because the TV is already on when they get into the cabin.

Jenn's first reaction "It smells very much like wood"

Long time Disney "fan" Jenn thinks the Campgrounds are DVC.

Tim opening the shower curtain scared Jack$on....

Jenn is excited to use the giant pump bottles of the shampoo/conditioner/bodywash.

Jenn is excited because "It's all new to her"

Jenn with the thoughts "I don't know how fun this would be to stay with your family in one bedroom".....does she not realize most hotel rooms are only 1 bedroom, and not 3 like that massive Cooper Creek Cabin they stayed in.

Jenn complains that you can hear outside noises from inside the cabin...

Jenn has no idea on the transportation options they offer at F&W

Tim for some reason thinks eating BBQ makes you poop a lot because there are 2 TP holders.

This is so painful trying to hear Tim explain his awful joke.

It's chilly so they bundle Jack$on up as if it' 40 degrees....

Jenn is upset she didn't bring pants.

Tim complains about how expensive the inflatables are....

Jenn read somewhere but she's not sure that they are continuing with the construction on the new DVC resort where River Country is.

Tim complains that because Jack$on is tired they cannot eat their dinner out near the water and they have to take it back to the cabin.

Tim complains about mobile ordering and how it takes too long.

I don't understand how Tim says something "looks good" just by reading a menu description.....

Jenn thinks Hoop Dee Doo was a buffet....She also had no idea that Hoop Dee Doo was the longest running dinner show in America.

Tim and Jenn got lost trying to find their cabin.....It took them 30 minutes of driving around in their golf cart.

Jenn complains about "little kids" driving golf carts...but it's alright for her to drive the golf cart like a mad woman with Jackson in the car seat not strapped in at all.

Jenn complains that this resort is a lot bigger than it seems.

Tim isn't happy with his dinner order at all. He's upset because Jenn got a ton of food for $15 and Tim only got a sammich for $12.

Let's use some archival footage of Jenn eating ribs.

Jenn says the beans are too sweet so she adds BBQ sauce to the beans because????

Tim also likes the glasses they give you in the cabin are Mason Jars.

Jenn who polished off half a rack of ribs is now eating some Strawberry Shortcake because she needs sustenance.

Their time to help is to remind people to go out and vote.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.