TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not into assigning gender roles and judging but their costume for Jack$on looks SOOOOO feminine.

like I said I’m not saying it’s a bad thing but when I saw the thumbnail I was like “who is the baby girl?”
I agree. I got confused when I first saw the thumbnail too. I get Piglet is pink (because he's a pig) but, I guarantee - for better or for worse - anyone who sees Jackson in that pink outfit is going to assume he's a girl. It's just the way it is.

But beyond that, I don't understand it. Is it some form of hybrid Piglet / Wuzzle? Did Piglet ever wear those things on his head?

So if I understand things correctly....

Tim likes to buy himself women’s clothes. 🤷‍♀️

And for BJ’s very first Halloween his parents decide to dress him in predominantly pink clothing. 🙄

Just more evidence for BJ’s future therapist!!

Reactions: 2
I think BJ looks adorable in that costume, but it's not what I would put on my son. She did it because a year ago she said she was doing that costume for their kid, so here we are. I have no doubt strangers will automatically think and say he is a girl.

I think BJ looks adorable in that costume, but it's not what I would put on my son. She did it because a year ago she said she was doing that costume for their kid, so here we are. I have no doubt strangers will automatically think and say he is a girl.
Someone said it made him look like a little girl in the one Facebook group and they got dragged! And it wasn’t even that she really said it; she said he “might” be mistaken for a girl and that Tim and Jenn probably wouldn’t take that too well.. still got dragged for even thinking it

Reactions: 3
Someone said it made him look like a little girl in the one Facebook group and they got dragged! And it wasn’t even that she really said it; she said he “might” be mistaken for a girl and that Tim and Jenn probably wouldn’t take that too well.. still got dragged for even thinking it
Well we all know Piglet is a BOY afterall! But not sure that costume was even Piglet. I full suit, normal Piglet, sure. But why pick this as the one? Doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 1
Some parents are doing the "They" pronoun for their child so as to avoid gender association. Perhaps Tim and Jenn are woke to the LGBTQ individuals and preventing larger issues should Jackson associate more as female than male. (Lord knows Tim does, and Jenn wears the jock strap.)

Nah. They love hating and they're just oblivious.
I never really liked piglet. Such a whiny little character... but Piglet is one of the best meet & greet characters out there, so much fun.

There have been a couple that they have not covered, that almost all the other DisVloggers covered, there was the Halloween treats at MK a little while back. Dim did not have that in a video. Also just a week or two ago when the pop AP merch shop opened in Germany at Epcot, Dim never covered the media preview but all the other vloggers got early access, including SuperEnthused, Paging Mr. Morrow and Resort TV1.
oh wow really!

I just have to say it doesn’t surprise me that Jenn outwardly complains at theme parks to managers. *Petition to change Jenn’s name to, Karen, on this thread.* Nor that Dim is the pussy that hides behind a phone/email to try to throw his weight around, bc in true Dimkerbell fashion if everyone doesn’t give him love and adoration he dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jenn say at the start of the Jackson-is-sick-so-let's-take-him-to-Disney-Springs video before last that she was avoiding dairy (and said it in a way - like DUH, people, of COURSE I've taken dairy out of my diet)... when we all know she didn't.

I was scanning through yesterday's vlog (on mute). Saw the stromboli.

Was that non-dairy cheese she was sprinkling on it? I'm willing to guess that's a big fat NO. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously - how do the stans not pick up on all these inconsistencies?!??!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jenn say at the start of the Jackson-is-sick-so-let's-take-him-to-Disney-Springs video before last that she was avoiding dairy (and said it in a way - like DUH, people, of COURSE I've taken dairy out of my diet)... when we all know she didn't.

I was scanning through yesterday's vlog (on mute). Saw the stromboli.

Was that non-dairy cheese she was sprinkling on it? I'm willing to guess that's a big fat NO. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously - how do the stans not pick up on all these inconsistencies?!??!
Their love of them overrules their common sense. It's all a game with them. They are a bunch of fakes and frauds.

Found this comment under the Piglet vlog -

TDawg
6 hours ago
Awe...your daughter is so cute. Jackson is such an awesome name for a little girl.

Taylor
Taylor
3 hours ago
TDawg Piglet is pink and a boy, They can't dress him in a blue shirt and shorts and call him Piglet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry for the multiple posts but I am not getting this outfit, the more I looked at it.

Did I miss something or did they literally just buy baby girls' clothes and are dressing him in that for Piglet?

I did a quick Google search and found tons of legit baby piglet costumes ranging from $20 to $50, including a cute one on Pottery Barn on sale for $34. They look more normal and would not immediately garner the comment that I posted above from someone.

Why so cheap on Jackson's costume for his first Halloween no less - but drop $$ for themselves on stupid impulse buy crap like a Gucci sweater? I just don't get them!!!

Sorry for the multiple posts but I am not getting this outfit, the more I looked at it.

Did I miss something or did they literally just buy baby girls' clothes and are dressing him in that for Piglet?

I did a quick Google search and found tons of legit baby piglet costumes ranging from $20 to $50, including a cute one on Pottery Barn on sale for $34. They look more normal and would not immediately garner the comment that I posted above from someone.

Why so cheap on Jackson's costume for his first Halloween no less - but drop $$ for themselves on stupid impulse buy crap like a Gucci sweater? I just don't get them!!!
Because spending money on Jack$on defeats the purpose of having him. To make money from him. They are just all around crappy parents....

I kept wondering the same thing. They have no problem spending on certain things, usually dumb things for themselves and couldnt buy a costume. Nothing wrong with DIY stuff, but kinda thought they'd go all out for that. Again, they make no sense. I still dont get buying that sweater for that much money, it was so ugly! Yet complain a cookie cost too much sometimes.

Didn't they spend a few vlogs back in August or early September looking for a specific onesie at Disney World to use as Jackson's costume? I think it was either a pumpkin or skeleton. I only saw the thumbnail, but he literally looks like a butterfly, not Piglet as a butterfly. Not that there's anything wrong with being a butterfly, but homemade costumes are an interesting choice for a baby...They're a ton of fun when you're a broke young adult, but if you have the means to buy a baby/kid costume why wouldn't you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.