TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has social anxiety and struggles with speaking she soon jumped up there and got stuck in 😂 I’d love to hear what she said

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I want to burn that trashy tacky cheap ass coat! It cheapens her even more than normal

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she’s actually on call to anyone when she films herself like that 😂 we need one of those lip reader accounts to tell us what she’s saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it me or is she acting really weird, like OTT and trying to now show us she’s a make up & fashion influencer… I can’t cope
---
Also bangs on about buying a John Lewis dressing gown…. but buys a cheaper one… obvs!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This arse who lives a very sad unhealthy life is now claiming she’s a wellness coach?

The jokes write themselves at this point 😂😂… a wellness coach who’s happy place is McDonalds car park haha, not her kids or her home. .. A concrete carpark at a greasy fast food restaurant 🤣🤣🤣

Also look forward to her crying her hoovers broken later on this week due to her hoovering up all that beanbag stuffing . 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the ‘no make up day today’

Next story - face full of makeup 😏

I’ve been very MIA on here. Lifes tit but, we move 😂 IYKYK.

Reactions: 1
The jokes write themselves at this point 😂😂… a wellness coach who’s happy place is McDonalds car park haha, not her kids or her home. .. A concrete carpark at a greasy fast food restaurant 🤣🤣🤣
😂 She crumbles during any school holiday because she can’t seem to cope spending time or doing anything with her own children. Imagine that being your life coach! She’s also listed entrepreneur 😂, if she wasn’t such a selfish mare I’d feel sorry for her. Can you imagine her applying for jobs after her MLM goes out of business, she’ll be a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to Rosie sitting her 11 plus and going to grammar school…cos we all believed that was going to happen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Rosie in the reduced supermarket tit! You can clearly see how uncomfortable she is about those clothes but cant comfortably tell her mum, Flo should know better that 11yr olds dont want kiddie cycling shorts ffs. Also Flo absolutely scoffing the chocolate then realising the camera was on so had to give rosie some..omg she is actually theeeeeee worst mother her kids are constant after thoughts! Glad to hear rosie sayin no being filmed in the clothes though 🙌🏻 only a matter of time before she disappears too!

Reactions: 9