TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how obsessed she is with a McDonald’s coffee. You can make yourself a better one at home.

Reactions: 8
Everything they do in that gym could be done at home 🤷🏻‍♀️

And who are these Men that wait for their wives to set up a ring light and phone before making a cup of tea, putting their shoes on, working out etc.? My Husband would have me committed if I started acting like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she even know what ASMR means? Also made it sound like she’d bought a coffee machine that cost hundreds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_5219.png

Those eyebrows though! They look like that kind of green ink tattoo that people had back in the day!

Also does anyone remember those two Sister’s whose wax melts she used to try and promote? Didn’t she drag Rosie out one day to a lunch with them or something acting like they were family?

She is genuinely the best kind of car crash tv, she’s so deluded it’s funny. Her moronic, vain, wrinkled Husband, her self diagnosed dyslexia (aka pure stupidness), her crappy ‘Reno’s’, her poor delayed Children, her poor personal hygiene habits, her god awful fake boobs that look like tennis balls in saggy socks, her Man hands and cheap acrylics, the very obvious rifts within her family, her ‘formal’ shoe selection and those Man feet, I could go on……

Reactions: 9
Everything you say is 100

View attachment 2725698
Those eyebrows though! They look like that kind of green ink tattoo that people had back in the day!

Also does anyone remember those two Sister’s whose wax melts she used to try and promote? Didn’t she drag Rosie out one day to a lunch with them or something acting like they were family?

She is genuinely the best kind of car crash tv, she’s so deluded it’s funny. Her moronic, vain, wrinkled Husband, her self diagnosed dyslexia (aka pure stupidness), her crappy ‘Reno’s’, her poor delayed Children, her poor personal hygiene habits, her god awful fake boobs that look like tennis balls in saggy socks, her Man hands and cheap acrylics, the very obvious rifts within her family, her ‘formal’ shoe selection and those Man feet, I could go on……

The picture of them sitting at a computer (probably figuring out how to turn it on they’re both simple) … shes captioned it power couple? 🙄

I genuinely don’t think she really understands the words or sentences she writes , it’s painful… absolutely NOTHING about them screams power couple…
They’ve not got a brain between them more like dumb and dumber 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She said yesterday she wouldn’t be sharing the diet plan that Ben is on because he paid a PT for it but she literally shares it everyday when she films herself meal prepping it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She TRIES to cling to any “trend” to the point of new “slang words” it’s so so cringe and desperate.
Also not sharing the PT plan? Yet all that sort of stuff is available online anyway and plus if he really has paid for an actual PT why isn’t she sharing who it is? That’d be an easy bit of content for her.

Reactions: 6
Has she just said that she’s still in her gym kit at 1pm since she got up at 4am and did a work out 🤢 also personally think it’s grim that she doesn’t have a quick splash in the shower before the gym!

• Sick
I’ve got bored of watching her. She literally has no relevance.

Has she finally stopped prepping that processed tit for him?

Reactions: 3
Has she just said that she’s still in her gym kit at 1pm since she got up at 4am and did a work out 🤢 also personally think it’s grim that she doesn’t have a quick splash in the shower before the gym!
Yesssss! I’m so pleased to hear from someone with the same view as me. I shower and wash my hair every single morning (and shower again night time) no matter what I’m doing and I sure as hell shower straight after a work out. I always say that the post workout shower hits differently. Old Flo genuinely makes my skin crawl, the way she rolls out of bed of a morning with her greasy, product loaded hair and scrapes it up makes me feel ill 😷

Yesssss! I’m so pleased to hear from someone with the same view as me. I shower and wash my hair every single morning (and shower again night time) no matter what I’m doing and I sure as hell shower straight after a work out. I always say that the post workout shower hits differently. Old Flo genuinely makes my skin crawl, the way she rolls out of bed of a morning with her greasy, product loaded hair and scrapes it up makes me feel ill 😷
100% the first thing I do when out of bed is have a shower, wash away the night! Couldn’t physically do my day without showering before anything else, and especially after a work out, when will she shower?? Tonight, tomorrow??! 🤢

Reactions: 2
I literally have about 3 or 4% of her following and my engagement is better than this ! 😭 how embarrassing

This is why she’s not getting collabs / gifted tit from big business’

IMG_2214.jpeg
IMG_2213.jpeg

• Haha
Did anyone see the post she put up earlier but has since deleted?

It was one of those ‘share yourself at 21’ and she put a picture up of herself from about two years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ someone must have pointed it out to her for her to delete it. She is so thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the post she put up earlier but has since deleted?

It was one of those ‘share yourself at 21’ and she put a picture up of herself from about two years ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ someone must have pointed it out to her for her to delete it. She is so thick!
I saw that post on her story, For what reason would she have deleted it??

So Flo got a call from the school to say Rosie was unwell and she then called Rosie’s step mum to go and get her as it was technically her week, her step mum took her home and she then asked for Flo so Flo went to get Rosie at that point…. I don’t know if I’m missing the point here but Flo you’re her mum!! Regardless of the week you should have gone and picked up your poorly child!

Reactions: 10
I saw that post on her story, For what reason would she have deleted it??
Because you’re supposed to share a photo of you at age 21 and Flo posted one of herself more likely at age 31. Not sure how old she is but the picture was taken in the last house 😂

• Haha
Because you’re supposed to share a photo of you at age 21 and Flo posted one of herself more likely at age 31. Not sure how old she is but the picture was taken in the last house 😂
Pretty sure she’s a year younger than me, so she’s 34 I believe! Defo not 21 when living in last mansion house that was their third or is it fourth second reno 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4