TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flo: “What’s the plan today Rosie”

Rosie: … not even 1 second respond.

Flo: “OH, I’ll go first”

Flo then proceeds to ask “can we talk about these things we might buy?” Pointing to her chest. Rosie replies No!! But Flo completely ignores her and carries on in great detail.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Flo: “What’s the plan today Rosie”

Rosie: … not even 1 second respond.

Flo: “OH, I’ll go first”

Flo then proceeds to ask “can we talk about these things we might buy?” Pointing to her chest. Rosie replies No!! But Flo completely ignores her and carries on in great detail.
How sad for Rosie that Flo supposedly as no idea! All for the gram!

Reactions: 2
There’s no excuse for it any day, but it’s a Monday morning and Rosie’s hair looked so greasy. For her to then cake it in products too 🤮 I bet it won’t be washed now until she goes to her dads mid week.

If Flo wants to do that to her own hair (trampy but whatever suits her) then fair enough, but why is she letting Rosie fall in to the same dirty routine

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why is this idiot using two different lots of chemicals to clean the bath and sinks?

Also she literally makes me feel ill, showers and washes hair at the gym only to put the same clothes back on 🤢 She’s truly revolting you can only imagine how she must smell.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s just a waste of space
She’s stupid
But she also v fake
So maybe not as stupid
She just is so odd toward her kids and so weird towards Bennys

Reactions: 4
The whole story with ‘Holly’ I just dunno if I believe it. Never heard of her before and it was alot of rambling, think she’s just got a point where she has nothing to say at all now

Reactions: 5