TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Flo got a call from the school to say Rosie was unwell and she then called Rosie’s step mum to go and get her as it was technically her week, her step mum took her home and she then asked for Flo so Flo went to get Rosie at that point…. I don’t know if I’m missing the point here but Flo you’re her mum!! Regardless of the week you should have gone and picked up your poorly child!
She’s just a completely tit mum with little care for her children it’s sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What are those earrings 😳😳😳
Shein shite to match her horrific chav coat! She looks like such a soap dodger in it! And as for those videos of her day out with ben..she looks constantly on edge in his company, clearly he doesn’t rate her “work” cant blame him tbf but still he doesn’t seem supportive and his ego is something else all he does is check himself in the mirror..obsessed with his looks /weight etc screams super insecure to me!

Reactions: 5
Her hairdresser must dislike her. Begs for a last minute appointment and then turns up wearing a hoodie! Everyone knows not to wear hoods at hair appointments!

Reactions: 3
Good god she talks some tit!!!
Why l continue to subject myself I’ll never understand 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always has “inspo” pics yet never proceeds with the styles!its like she gets told the price and realises her broke ass can’t afford it!

• Haha
Nothing ever changes with her. She never manages to look anything other than cheap and brassy.

Thought she said she was out with the girls tonight then Ben was a plus 1. Looks like just them two

Reactions: 1
The fact she is sat creating that little food montage to post to her story while she is supposedly out at a ‘PR event’ 😆

Reactions: 1
I will never understand why she does this. This picture isn’t one she’s taken, her nails are completely different. So if you want a picture like that why not just TAKE ONE 😂😂🙄🙄 or is it because Ben won’t drink wine so it won’t look as good in her opinion 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when she said about payday each week and she has to stop herself booking holidays … as if she earns enough money to pay for a holiday every week 🤣🤣🤣
Also last night she just went to a local steak restaurant in a small village in Kent … it wasn’t a big PR event it was just a gifted meal 😂
---
Benny also had a steak but two days ago they couldn’t go out for meals because Bennys strict meal plan - but of course exceptions are made if it’s a freebie!
also not sure you can call yourself an influencer Flo, engagement is low because your 80k of bots!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How tacky are the outfits she’s worn this week? And that’s saying something because she always looks cheap, but this week’s garments remind me of the kind of tat that used to be sold on market stalls in the 90’s.

I’m cringing for her at this morning’s stories, imagine being a grown Woman, ‘Mother’ of two and here you are setting up your phone on a tripod to film yourself fake online shopping, eye bleeping yourself and licking foam off of your lips on a Saturday morning. What a life, how is she not mortified at hersel!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m cringing for her at this morning’s stories, imagine being a grown Woman, ‘Mother’ of two and here you are setting up your phone on a tripod to film yourself fake online shopping, eye bleeping yourself and licking foam off of your lips on a Saturday morning. What a life, how is she not mortified at hersel!
Not to mention the filter glitching everytime she takes a sip of coffee 😂

• Haha
Imagine sharing this with your followers 😭🤢🤮

A woman who raves about cleaning every day, doing the housework…. The water is the same colour as the tiles 🥴

A84BFB9B-D025-4B56-93E9-DBD006404D8A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
She is as thick as two planks. She lives in KENT yet she doesn’t know whether Leicester is north or south of her. Quite worrying really.

I’ve never seen anyone trying to make an aesthetic coffee make a less aesthetic looking cup of coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3