TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant recap as a thread suggestion from @S9481 (edited to fit - chav style editing, very fitting IMO)

ORIGINAL:

Thread suggestion:

Bens kids don't want to stay, so another reno on the way, motherhood is a chore, her squids are sleeping on the floor

Not much of a recap, our queen Flo is a boring as they come.

Her cleaner came & went as quick as playing mum step-mum / happy blended-family.

Sold their forever prison home.

On reno five/six TWO - this is ‘what they do’

Ella, Gracie & Harry are no where to be seen - not much of a ‘blended’ family.

‘Part-time’ mum babysitter (one week on, one week off)

Full-time carer to BennyNoCarpenter

Took the children on holiday fishing trip, for Benny. During the 6 weeks holidays

They are off to Egypt shortly for a much needed break, just the 2 of them, it’s so trying being a full time parent. And they’re like passing ships, they never get any time together (only every other week 😂)

Her life is as fake as her tits.

The end (unless needs to add whatever I have forgotten, her life is so dull it’s hard to remember)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to guess it’s a green colour, given her nail trend attempt yesterday
Those nails 😱😆
---
I know on this occasion we can’t blame old Flo but that rental house is enough to put anyone off of grey for life 😱 and the line doors 🚪 😆

Reactions: 1
I was just about to say I love the flowers & the family/ friends getting involved, that’s what weddings should be about. But wtf was the banner about? Is that Flo’s contribution?
If I was her sister I’d be wrapping Flo in it & pushing her off the nearest cliff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happiest over ever seen her child
I think both her kids always look happy and just more relaxed around flos sister, In the little glimpses we’ve seen.
You can tell Flos sister really loves them too , she shows such warmth towards them … unlike their cold mother.

Reactions: 6
On the first dance video everyone is enjoying the moment and Flo is trying to make sure she looks like she’s enjoying the moment whilst checking to see if (I assume) Ben is still recording 😑

Why does she always look so fake in these social situations?

Reactions: 5
IMG_7185.png
IMG_7186.png

Omg they’re like little robot clones of each other! Flo and that heavily filtered Cayless Woman!

• Haha
The actual joke that she is desperate for a holiday 😂😂 I’ve never seen anyone have so many holidays lol especially considering she does nothing anyway! No work, no responsibility and no kids half the time, she’s a joker 🤡

Left her shein order until last minute but then doesn’t realise primark is full of autumn clothes? And they booked a holiday knowing they were moving so she needs to stop whining 😴

What on Earth are her story’s about? Pick a flight off the departure board? duck off Flo you talentless bore

ps I can see the “amazing” collagen did absolutely nothing for Ben 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha