TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rosie in the reduced supermarket tit! You can clearly see how uncomfortable she is about those clothes but cant comfortably tell her mum, Flo should know better that 11yr olds dont want kiddie cycling shorts ffs. Also Flo absolutely scoffing the chocolate then realising the camera was on so had to give rosie some..omg she is actually theeeeeee worst mother her kids are constant after thoughts! Glad to hear rosie sayin no being filmed in the clothes though 🙌🏻 only a matter of time before she disappears too!
How greedy was she with that chocolate. Watching her hoovering it into her giant horse lips was disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 5
She is such a show pony with those kids
You can literally tell she has no interest in them what so ever

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see how she acts around George & Rosie’s dad plus Ben when they are all there doing the reno 😂

Imagine setting up a tripod EVERYDAY to make the same basic drink
---
Did she actually just reason losing 2/3k followers down to perhaps they were annoyed we didn’t sell the house to them 😂
Also I bet G&R step mum can’t wait for a load of home bargains tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't get how she apparently makes so much money but she hardly has any likes or comments on her posts considering how many followers (bots) she has

Imagine setting up a tripod EVERYDAY to make the same basic drink
---
Did she actually just reason losing 2/3k followers down to perhaps they were annoyed we didn’t sell the house to them 😂
Also I bet G&R step mum can’t wait for a load of home bargains tat
She doesn’t set it up everyday… it’s the exact same 1 or 2 videos repeated daily 🥱 🙄

• Haha
😂😂 to be honest as soon as I see it starting I skip so I’ve not watched it since it started
I do the same now too 😂

She said this morning that Rosie went to school as Hermione again for World Book Day. Rosie’s choice apparently! Have to wonder if that’s true or Flo being useless and not sorting her an outfit out.

When did she ever make costumes for her kids?
I do the same now too 😂

She said this morning that Rosie went to school as Hermione again for World Book Day. Rosie’s choice apparently! Have to wonder if that’s true or Flo being useless and not sorting her an outfit out.
Apparently she used to make their outfits when they were younger. I don’t remember that?

She's bought stuff for their step mum and a gift from her too. It's all from her. As a mum the most important thing with any gift from my children is that my children have chosen it. If my husband goes alone and gets a card and gift yeah nice one, but to have the kids chose is far more important, I don't care what it is as long as they've had the input, so George and Rosie will give her a gift they don't know what it is and no input yet they are the ones that spend half their lives with her, not flo.

Reactions: 3
The stories about not exploiting the children were hilarious, she did exactly that for as long as she possibly could! Thank God her step children seem to be seeing through now.

Sun tunnels, will they be like the skylights they didn't actually fit in the kitchen in the last house because of the cost??

What the hell were those erratic, rambling stories today while she was doing her clown make up 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really does talk sh*te…. “I know my interior design stuff” I only saw the last house but I’ve never seen something so bland and cold looking ….